HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Las Vegas Hockey Classic

Old
01-30-2011, 11:59 PM
Nakket

vCash: 500
Las Vegas Hockey Classic

Anyone have any experience with this thing? I'm thinking about going since it works out perfect with my class schedule, and I was just wanting to know how things worked. If anyone has anything they could share, that would be great.

One more thing; I saw this, http://www.hockeytourney.com/lvhc2011/ and I noticed that for Novice B and C tournaments it's 25+ unless you have not had organized hockey experience before. I fall into that category, so does anyone think there might be a problem with trying to sign up?

Nakket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2011, 02:06 AM
mbeam

I went to the Las Vegas Hockey Festival last September run by the same people. I was only 24 at the time and I know at least one other person on the team was under 25. We didn't have any problem signing up (neither of us played organized hockey growing up)

mbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Thresh

It might be worth contacting them over the phone to find out if it would be okay. It does say "Exceptions may be made for players who have never played organized youth, junior or college hockey." (which i know you've seen) so maybe just let them know you're really keen and want to play and they will probably bare you in mind when allocating places.

Thresh is offline   Reply With Quote