HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dan Blackburn On The Radio Show Tonight

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-20-2010, 11:16 AM
  #1
The Mouth
Registered User
 
The Mouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 850
vCash: 500
Dan Blackburn On The Radio Show Tonight

We all remember Ranger goaltender Dan Blackburn, who's career was cut short because of injury.

I am looking forward to talking to Dan about his fight with Isles goaltender Tommy Salo and playing for the worst coach in Ranger history Brian Trottier.

Show starts at 8 PM

Ranger Crisis.com

The Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2010, 11:23 AM
  #2
Brian Boyle
portnor, pls
 
Brian Boyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,296
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post
We all remember Ranger goaltender Dan Blackburn, who's career was cut short because of injury.

I am looking forward to talking to Dan about his fight with Isles goaltender Tommy Salo and playing for the worst coach in Ranger history Brian Trottier.

Show starts at 8 PM

Ranger Crisis.com
please, don't ask him about that, he'll think we're all that dumb

Brian Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2010, 12:26 PM
  #3
John Torturella
Registered User
 
John Torturella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,832
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
please, don't ask him about that, he'll think we're all that dumb
Lol. First thing I thought...

John Torturella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2010, 01:27 PM
  #4
Crease
Registered User
 
Crease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,833
vCash: 500
I'd also avoid asking him that, unless you're really talking about Dan Cloutier.

Crease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2010, 04:06 PM
  #5
bettercallstaal
Custom User Title
 
bettercallstaal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wingdale
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
really sad what happened to Dan... He showed a lot of promise .

bettercallstaal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2010, 05:45 PM
  #6
The Mouth
Registered User
 
The Mouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 850
vCash: 500
yeesh thanks for the heads up on that one. My crack research team would have held me out to dry

The Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2010, 03:49 PM
  #7
hockeygoon15
Registered User
 
hockeygoon15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,463
vCash: 500
Is this guys show any good or is it blind homerism? He seems to get some decent guests.

hockeygoon15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2010, 04:35 PM
  #8
MSG the place to be*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,783
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeygoon15 View Post
Is this guys show any good or is it blind homerism? He seems to get some decent guests.
I listen to every show when I find time to do so. What makes it worth-while is that the Mouth and the rest of the guys who appear on the show are extremely passionate about the rangers and hockey in general. Yes sometimes I wish I could chime in because someone says something totally off-based and ridiculous but in general you can tell that everyone has decent knowledge of the rangers.

The guests are great especially when they loosen up because the interviews become very funny and entertaining. But my favorite parts of the shows are always when the Mouth and his crew just shoot the **** because thats when the true hilarity ensues. Maybe its not for everyone but I certainly enjoy it.

p.s. one of the guys who calls in sometimes and used to cohost the show sounds exactly like gary bettman to me. I cant stand this guy but otherwise no complaints about the show.

MSG the place to be* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2010, 04:49 PM
  #9
BroadwayBlues
oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo
 
BroadwayBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 8,066
vCash: 500
It's a great listen. and agree with Mouths "theory" on DiPietro.

BroadwayBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2010, 07:25 PM
  #10
hockeygoon15
Registered User
 
hockeygoon15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,463
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG the place to be View Post
I listen to every show when I find time to do so. What makes it worth-while is that the Mouth and the rest of the guys who appear on the show are extremely passionate about the rangers and hockey in general. Yes sometimes I wish I could chime in because someone says something totally off-based and ridiculous but in general you can tell that everyone has decent knowledge of the rangers.

The guests are great especially when they loosen up because the interviews become very funny and entertaining. But my favorite parts of the shows are always when the Mouth and his crew just shoot the **** because thats when the true hilarity ensues. Maybe its not for everyone but I certainly enjoy it.

p.s. one of the guys who calls in sometimes and used to cohost the show sounds exactly like gary bettman to me. I cant stand this guy but otherwise no complaints about the show.
Not bad... I'll have to give it a listen

hockeygoon15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.