HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Laraque to be Bought Out by Habs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-22-2010, 12:23 PM
  #501
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
You are right changing goalies and adding pronger the playoff monster wont make a slight bit of difference. Montreal is going to be mediocre forever things never change am I right? So we all may as well go cheer for a team that might win the cup. Philly has made it to the conference finals and the second round the past 2 years and the only team to beat them is the Pens you are right they are ****ing awful.
No...I don't believe it will.

Ray Emery IMO, is not a dependable goalie I don't care if he was the goalie during the Sens Cup run and Chris Pronger? The playoff monster? Jeez, talk about living in the past.

If you want to go cheer for the Flyers, then go right ahead, what are you still doing on this board? The Habs could not win another Cup for the rest of my lifetime and I will still cheer for them and no one else.

I didn't say the Flyers are awful, I just said they're not going anywhere. I've had this same conversation EVERY YEAR on this board since forever it seems and EVERY year, I'm right.

You think losing in the Conference final means something, I dont...I think that's loser mentality, but whatever, to each his own.

417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:26 PM
  #502
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorFlav View Post
You miss my point completely. I'm not saying they are skilled teams, I'm saying we are and teams like these will run over us and cheap shot us and potentially injure with no retaliation...I pity O'Byrne, cause there ain't much else...
I don't agree with that...except for the Anaheim Ducks, allt he Cup winners of recent memory have won because they have more skill, Red Wings, Penguins, Devils, Canes, Lightning, Avalanche, Stars...hell even the Ducks from 3 years ago had alot of skill on that team. But what all those teams also had was team toughness and a willingless to stick up for each other. That's what the Habs lack, it's that wolfpack mentality...that's why they're considered soft.

Let's look at the Devils who we play tonight...would you say they're an intimidating team? They're not going to run the Habs over tonight, but they're most likely going to outplay them using their skills & smarts.


Last edited by 417: 01-22-2010 at 12:32 PM.
417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:31 PM
  #503
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
No...I don't believe it will.

Ray Emery IMO, is not a dependable goalie I don't care if he was the goalie during the Sens Cup run and Chris Pronger? The playoff monster? Jeez, talk about living in the past.

If you want to go cheer for the Flyers, then go right ahead, what are you still doing on this board? The Habs could not win another Cup for the rest of my lifetime and I will still cheer for them and no one else.

I didn't say the Flyers are awful, I just said they're not going anywhere. I've had this same conversation EVERY YEAR on this board since forever it seems and EVERY year, I'm right.

You think losing in the Conference final means something, I dont...I think that's loser mentality, but whatever, to each his own.
Yeah pronger was awful last year in the play offs for anahiem, and was so bad this year he got picked to be on the olympic team again. Yeah I do think making it to the conference finals means something how many teams make it there..4.

I bet you are all smug with a smile masterbating into the arm of your housecoat because you think you having a winning mentality. I hope you are the head of whatever job you have because if not you are a loser. Hope you drive the best car in the world because if it isnt the best you are a loser.


Im not cheering for the flyers I hate them, but I dont let my hate blind the fact that they have a solid team and have done well in the play offs.

Also you completely abandoned the fact we do need an enforcer that can play some minutes, which is what this is all about.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:40 PM
  #504
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
.
Quote:
Yeah pronger was awful last year in the play offs for anahiem, and was so bad this year he got picked to be on the olympic team again
I've never mentionned that Chris Pronger is awful...I don't think he's nearly as good as he was during his days with the Oilers & Ducks when they went to the Cup, but he's still a great defensman. But no, I don't think he alone will make a difference for the Flyers.

Quote:
Yeah I do think making it to the conference finals means something how many teams make it there..4.
That's great, I don't think it means anything in the grand scheme of things...If I were to ask you to quickly answer who was in the Conference Final 4 years ago, you'd have to think long and hard to come up with the team names. Other than fan bragging rights, losing in the Conference Final doesn't mean jack ****. It's a nice accomplishment but hardly noteworthy.

Quote:
I bet you are all smug with a smile masterbating into the arm of your housecoat because you think you having a winning mentality.
Nah...i'm at work actually. But I'm sorry I don't believe in meaningless accomplishments...the walls of your bedroom must be littered with "participation ribbons". Great for you
Quote:
I hope you are the head of whatever job you have because if not you are a loser. Hope you drive the best car in the world because if it isnt the best you are a loser
Nah, i'm just a lowly public servant and I drive a 2004 Mazda 6...but i'm not doing too bad

417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:41 PM
  #505
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Let's look at the Devils who we play tonight...would you say they're an intimidating team? They're not going to run the Habs over tonight, but they're most likely going to outplay them using their skills & smarts.
Yeah and how have they done in the playoffs since 2003, whose living in the past now. Also that 2003 team had Holik Arnott Stevens Neidermayer, Rafalski, Elias and Brodeur as well as big guys to fill the roles tell me how they compare to the Habs at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Nah, i'm just a lowly public servant and I drive a 2004 Mazda 6...but i'm not doing too bad
So by your own observations that you have to be the best to be a winner then you are a loser?

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:42 PM
  #506
HankyZetts
Twi2ted
 
HankyZetts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,711
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
I bet you are all smug with a smile masterbating into the arm of your housecoat because you think you having a winning mentality. I hope you are the head of whatever job you have because if not you are a loser. Hope you drive the best car in the world because if it isnt the best you are a loser.
Thing is, life is not a competition. If you think it is, then you're part of what is wrong with this world. The NHL IS a competition, and in any competition; if you ain't first, YOU'RE LAST!

In my eyes, Philly hasn't won sh@t, and I'd bet in their eyes they're feeling the same.

HankyZetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:44 PM
  #507
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Quote:
Im not cheering for the flyers I hate them, but I dont let my hate blind the fact that they have a solid team and have done well in the play offs.
I've never said they're not a solid team, they are...I just don't think they have the goaltending to get to the Cup Finals.

Quote:
Also you completely abandoned the fact we do need an enforcer that can play some minutes, which is what this is all about
I've never addressed this issue you're referring too...you must have me confused with another poster...but I do agree with you, this is what the Habs need.

417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:46 PM
  #508
HankyZetts
Twi2ted
 
HankyZetts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,711
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I've never said they're not a solid team, they are...I just don't think they have the goaltending to get to the Cup Finals.



I've never addressed this issue you're referring too...you must have me confused with another poster...but I do agree with you, this is what the Habs need.
JF Jacques ftw! Plus, he beat up Komisarek so he's already iconic!

HankyZetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:49 PM
  #509
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Quote:
Yeah and how have they done in the playoffs since 2003, whose living in the past now. Also that 2003 team had Holik Arnott Stevens Neidermayer, Rafalski, Elias and Brodeur as well as big guys to fill the roles tell me how they compare to the Habs at all.
Ok let's look at the Red Wings...or the Penguins...would you say that both of those teams were more known for their intimidation or their skill? Look, I agree with you that every successful team needs some toughness, i'm not going to disagree with you there. But you don't have to be built with thugs like the Flyers to be tough, you can be TEAM tough like the Wings, Pens or even the Bruins are. They stick up for EACH OTHER, there's not necessarily one guy patrolling the ice looking to take someone's head off for giving one of their players the stink eye.

Quote:
So by your own observations that you have to be the best to be a winner then you are a loser
I'm not sure how you're trying to make the link between what I do in my life and professional sports...but if that makes you feel better, fine, i'm a loser then

417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:50 PM
  #510
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I've never said they're not a solid team, they are...I just don't think they have the goaltending to get to the Cup Finals.



I've never addressed this issue you're referring too...you must have me confused with another poster...but I do agree with you, this is what the Habs need.
My bad, and ill take my masturbating housecoat comment back, just a twist from a story of a guy at my old summer job. I just think philly has a nice mix of skill and grit for the playoffs, if they keep carcillo/hartnell in check and the goalies dont give games away they should atleast make the conference finals. Washington is a team i dont think will get a cup soon because they abandon defence which is fine in the regular season.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
  #511
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Pretty sure Neilson isnt Montreals property, so there goes that. Has anyone seen white fight? I havent so I dont know if he can throw or what. Also if philly gets decent goaltending in the playoffs and adds a d man I wouldnt want to play them, they are made for the playoffs with the amount of grit and talent they have and pronger is a playoff beast. We dont need another Laraque but a useful fighter is needed, and in the trade thread getting Rypien would be great but I see the canucks ditching Hordichuk before him. Stewart was terrible this year, arguably worse than laraque when he was up.
And in the bolded part youve hit the difference between teams that are successful with the team toughness approach. Calgary can also use this but they have what 2 solidified fighters in Prust and McGrattan. We have top 2 small lines and a bunch of ******* for the most part on the bottom 2. Moen isnt a ***** but he hasnt been as much of a force as I thought but still solid and Metro isnt a ***** but again small.
You missed the point.
You're saying Neilson isn't Mtl's priority, that Stewart was terrible and that White doesn't fight.
That's not what I was saying anyways.

White does hit though, and had a very good pace. Unlike Lats, he also hits the target. If push comes to shove during a pile up, he'll drop them.
Stewart and Neilson can also fight, even if they're terrible for the rest of the time.
My point was to show that if we just want to add an aggressive and physical 4th line, the possibility would be there.

And as bad Stewart has been, I take him on my 4th line over O'byrne and Laraque any day.


As far as speculating, then yea, if Philly gets solid Goaltending, they might get far.
If Pittsburgh plays like they did last year, they might win again.
If Buffalo's and NJ's goalies keep super performing and everything keeps working for them, they might win the cup.
If Washington remains as dominating and gets solid Goaltending, they can be the favored to win too!..
Blablabla.

I wouldn't put much money on Philly with Emery there and you can bet that they will drop a bit from their physical play. They won't go far if they keep taking penalties in the POs and have a worse than average PK like they do now.

CGY and PHI btw have been big disappointments in the POs over the past seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
You are right changing goalies and adding pronger the playoff monster wont make a slight bit of difference. Montreal is going to be mediocre forever things never change am I right? So we all may as well go cheer for a team that might win the cup. Philly has made it to the conference finals and the second round the past 2 years and the only team to beat them is the Pens you are right they are ****ing awful.
Philly has been disappointing in the POs and they shouldn't even have made it through the first round 2years ago if the ref actually did his job. Actually, maybe they still would have beaten Washington, but the goal they scored was a clear interference call.
That being said, you never win a cup without solid Goaltending.
Even Osgood had to be great at times in order for Detroit to win some. He never got the credit he deserved, and sure he might have had it easier than others, but he still was great.

Emery, I just don't see him leading his team to a cup. You can add all the superstars you want, Pittsburgh doesn't win a cup without Fleury.
Detroit doesn't win it without Osgood.
Carolina doesn't without Ward.
Anaheim..Bryzgalov/Giguere.
TB..Khabibulin..
Colorado..Roy..
Jersey..Brodeur..

For as long as you want, teams won't win without solid Goaltending. Maybe you have faith that Emery can step up, but I don't.

And as good as Pronger is, he's not the monster he used to be.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
  #512
uiCk
GrEmelins
 
uiCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
My bad, and ill take my masturbating housecoat comment back, just a twist from a story of a guy at my old summer job. I just think philly has a nice mix of skill and grit for the playoffs, if they keep carcillo/hartnell in check and the goalies dont give games away they should atleast make the conference finals. Washington is a team i dont think will get a cup soon because they abandon defence which is fine in the regular season.
agreed about wash, poor def. but philly, remeber emery went to cup finals with ottawa...

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
  #513
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Yeah pronger was awful last year in the play offs for anahiem, and was so bad this year he got picked to be on the olympic team again. Yeah I do think making it to the conference finals means something how many teams make it there..4.
They picked Pronger for his veteran presence. He's still good, but he's not the Norris winner anymore.

Bad news for the Philly, is that if they keep climbing up like they have, they'll most likely end up settling around 5th spot and could very well play Pittsburgh again.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
  #514
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Ok let's look at the Red Wings...or the Penguins...would you say that both of those teams were more known for their intimidation or their skill? Look, I agree with you that every successful team needs some toughness, i'm not going to disagree with you there. But you don't have to be built with thugs like the Flyers to be tough, you can be TEAM tough like the Wings, Pens or even the Bruins are. They stick up for EACH OTHER, there's not necessarily one guy patrolling the ice looking to take someone's head off for giving one of their players the stink eye.
No they dont have the perennial fighter, but they have grit and size. I dont think they should go out and get the best fighter ever, they need a guy that holds his own against the higher ups and can function as a player too and then add some hard working size guys on the bottom 2 lines but stewart isnt the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I'm not sure how you're trying to make the link between what I do in my life and professional sports...but if that makes you feel better, fine, i'm a loser then
That was more of a shot because you think if you arent the best then you are a loser. It may be professional sports to you but its their job as well.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:58 PM
  #515
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
agreed about wash, poor def. but philly, remeber emery went to cup finals with ottawa...
Yeah I agree, I think philly will do good in the playoffs, and even if they play pitts if pronger can shutdown Crosby some then he will be worth it. Thats one thing they didnt have was big stick on the back end that had good talent. They had some big plugs back there but nothing like pronger and Timmonen is solid but small.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 12:58 PM
  #516
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
My bad, and ill take my masturbating housecoat comment back, just a twist from a story of a guy at my old summer job. I just think philly has a nice mix of skill and grit for the playoffs, if they keep carcillo/hartnell in check and the goalies dont give games away they should atleast make the conference finals. Washington is a team i dont think will get a cup soon because they abandon defence which is fine in the regular season.
No worries

I also like Philly's mix of skill & grit...but I don't like that, ONCE AGAIN, they're cheating their team by having a weak goalie in front of them. Like I said, maybe you have more faith in Emery than I do, and that's fine, but I don't understand how you can continually cheat the team you build by having stiffs like Vanbiesbrouck, Burke, Cechmanek, Boucher, Eshe, Biron, etc in nets every year. Let's not kid ourselves, with the teams the Flyers have had over the years, I'd be embarrased as a Flyers fan that all we have to show for it is 1 Cup Final

417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 01:00 PM
  #517
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
No worries

I also like Philly's mix of skill & grit...but I don't like that, ONCE AGAIN, they're cheating their team by having a weak goalie in front of them. Like I said, maybe you have more faith in Emery than I do, and that's fine, but I don't understand how you can continually cheat the team you build by having stiffs like Vanbiesbrouck, Burke, Cechmanek, Boucher, Eshe, Biron, etc in nets every year. Let's not kid ourselves, with the teams the Flyers have had over the years, I'd be embarrased as a Flyers fan that all we have to show for it is 1 Cup Final
Yeah its true they have had some great teams up front, but they have to sell the farm and go for it now cause once Pronger retires they are ****ed Cap wise, thats why I think they will add another solid d man.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 01:02 PM
  #518
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
No they dont have the perennial fighter, but they have grit and size. I dont think they should go out and get the best fighter ever, they need a guy that holds his own against the higher ups and can function as a player too and then add some hard working size guys on the bottom 2 lines but stewart isnt the answer.


That was more of a shot because you think if you arent the best then you are a loser. It may be professional sports to you but its their job as well.
By definition, if you don't win, you lose, therefore making you a loser.

Right now, our 4th line is MAB-Metro-O'Byrne. Maybe you prefer that than having a guy like White than can hit or Stewart/Neilson that can drop them and fight, but I don't.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 01:05 PM
  #519
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Quote:
No they dont have the perennial fighter, but they have grit and size. I dont think they should go out and get the best fighter ever, they need a guy that holds his own against the higher ups and can function as a player too and then add some hard working size guys on the bottom 2 lines but stewart isnt the answer.
Agreed...someone made the suggestion earlier in this thread and I've also mentionned him but JF Jacques seems like an interesting player I'd like to have on the 4th line. Habs have alot of skill, but they lack grit. Maxim Lapierre has been a terrible disapointment this year, same with Stewart.

Quote:
That was more of a shot because you think if you arent the best then you are a loser. It may be professional sports to you but its their job as well
I guess I see where you're coming from...but in my field of work, i'm not trying to become the Minister of my Department, I don't aspire to become it. ALL NHL players, I assume, aspire to win the Cup and when they come up short, it's never good enough.

417 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 01:06 PM
  #520
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Yeah I agree, I think philly will do good in the playoffs, and even if they play pitts if pronger can shutdown Crosby some then he will be worth it. Thats one thing they didnt have was big stick on the back end that had good talent. They had some big plugs back there but nothing like pronger and Timmonen is solid but small.
Yea, and after Crosby, they'll have to stop Malkin. After stopping both of them, they'll have to stop Staal.

I give the edge to Pittsburgh over Philly if they play in the POs. The positive for Philly is that Pittsburgh might be tired from going to the Finals 2years in a row and their star players going off to Olympics.
Philly might have the fatigue factor on their side if they're to face them.
I still give the edge to Pittsburgh though.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 01:31 PM
  #521
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Yea, and after Crosby, they'll have to stop Malkin. After stopping both of them, they'll have to stop Staal.

I give the edge to Pittsburgh over Philly if they play in the POs. The positive for Philly is that Pittsburgh might be tired from going to the Finals 2years in a row and their star players going off to Olympics.
Philly might have the fatigue factor on their side if they're to face them.
I still give the edge to Pittsburgh though.
Yeah I agree, pitts gets the edge and they fill their bottom 2 lines with solid grinders too look at Micheal Rupp i would love to have that guy.
And about stewart yeah I would take him over Obyrne and Laraque but like you said id put white first hes a good step in the right direction and a ballsy guy that hits everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I guess I see where you're coming from...but in my field of work, i'm not trying to become the Minister of my Department, I don't aspire to become it. ALL NHL players, I assume, aspire to win the Cup and when they come up short, it's never good enough.
Yeah JF Jacques is a good example of the kinda guys we need, I get what you are saying too man, but loser is a bit harsh haha.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 01:41 PM
  #522
Turboflex*
 
Turboflex*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,152
vCash: 500
Why does Philly keep being brought up LOL, they are on the playoff bubble just like us and have been demolished by the Pens 2 seasons in a row in playoffs (if this was Montreal we would not hear end of it). Yes they have added Pronger who may be able to contain Crosby and Malkin a bit better, but they have also lost pretty good forwards like Knuble, Upshall, and Umberger, and have rolled the dice on goaltending yet again (Emery).

Turboflex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 01:46 PM
  #523
Perrah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboflex View Post
Why does Philly keep being brought up LOL, they are on the playoff bubble just like us and have been demolished by the Pens 2 seasons in a row in playoffs (if this was Montreal we would not hear end of it). Yes they have added Pronger who may be able to contain Crosby and Malkin a bit better, but they have also lost pretty good forwards like Knuble, Upshall, and Umberger, and have rolled the dice on goaltending yet again (Emery).
Philly snuck in there for the toughness argument and it blossomed from there haha. They replaced knuble and upshall with Giroux and JVR though, but you can say they dont have much if any experience sooooo only april knows.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 02:19 PM
  #524
Hero
The Corporal Returns
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,139
vCash: 500
good guy to old.

Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2010, 07:08 PM
  #525
Claimed Off Waivers
Registered User
 
Claimed Off Waivers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,222
vCash: 500
Don't know if it's been mentioned. But has anyone else seen this classless crap from the Journal de Montreal?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17963_426693010482_602405482_10619158_4313298_n.jpg‎ (37.8 KB, 95 views)

Claimed Off Waivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.