HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brashear was a healthy scratch tonight?

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2010, 08:05 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
i laugh at most of you here.

listen people, it was a 1 goal game. yes, gaby got biotchslapped but really, i thought our response was adequate considering the circumstances. i did not agree with the pp chance the flyers got out of the gaby fight. that was awful.

a few overreaction penalties and we go man down for a week. what then? we lose the game. we lost anyway, but we didnt give them the game.

i give mad props to aaron voros whos showing me why hes so damn popular in the lockeroom. the guy is a gamer. same with avery, he manned up and took on carcillo.

i may be in the minority here, but what i saw was a team coming together last night and making a statement, we may not have a true heavyweight but we will not backdown and we will take you on with what we have.

props to avery and voros last night. and to gaby for sticking up for himself.

ef the flyers. next time we will get even.

Old
01-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Melrose_Jr.

vCash: 500
Since this thread has become a clone of the "Rangers need to get tougher" thread, and the question has been answered as to why Brashear did not play, it is now closed.

Closed Thread