HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who do you wanna face in the 1st round?

Old
01-26-2010, 08:34 PM
zombiekopitor
i am lorde, ya ya ya

vCash: 50
^ that would be interesting and that leaves the 2 no one wants to play to duke it out, not gonna happen though.
Predators are my first choice, easily.I am more scared to play the Stars over the Ducks and maybe even the Wings, Turco always ups his game for the playoffs and Richards is on a mission and a Con Smythe winner,that said them and the Wings are the only ones I really wouldnt want to play, Avs,Kings and Yotes are good but too young, I have a feeling they would smash the Nucks out of vengance and Luongo would have to stand on his head and Sedin sisters put on a convention, they would more likley be 2nd round. We kill the Ducks now without pronger; he is their true thorn on their side when it comes to playoffs but if they lose to him this year I wouldnt be THAT upset. If they play the Hawks it wont be untill conference finals that is for sure.

zombiekopitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2010, 08:44 PM
TrappedInFullerton
Murray SMASH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemania View Post
I think were jinxing ourselves by posting this so dammed soon.
QTF. This is stupid! Lock and delete this thread immediately. Last year, everyone wanted Anaheim (I didn't) and that crap bit the Sharks in the ass.

LOCK AND DELETE, for the love of GOD.

TrappedInFullerton is online now   Reply With Quote