HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

Velociraptor's Annual NHL Mock Entry Draft

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-07-2010, 11:48 AM
  #101
Joey McMoss
5-14-6-1
 
Joey McMoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 24,176
vCash: 815
I dont think our deal was posted, Billy but I see you updated your roster so ill post it.


Peter Mueller

EDM 2nd round pick (Obviously a high pick)

Joey McMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 11:54 AM
  #102
Joey McMoss
5-14-6-1
 
Joey McMoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 24,176
vCash: 815
(Updated, pending approval)

Dustin Penner - Sam Gagner - Ales Hemsky
Patrick O'Sullivan - Andrew Cogliano - Peter Mueller
Mike Comrie - Shawn Horcoff - Fernando Pisani
JFJ - Ryan Potulny - Zach Stortini

Sheldon Souray - Tom Gilbert
Ladislav Smid - Lubomir Visnovsky
Denis Grebeshkov - Taylor Chorney/Alex Plante

Khabby
JDD

1.Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson, LW
2.Jordan Eberle, C
3.Riley Nash, C
4.Linus Omark, LW
5.Theo Peckham, D
6.Jeff Petry, D
7.Alex Plante, D
8.Teemu Hartikainen, C
9.Devan Dubnyk, G
10.Anton Lander, LW
11.Toni Rajala, RW
12.Chris Vande Velde, C
13.Taylor Chorney, D
14.Milan Kytnar, C
15.Olivier Roy, G
16.Philippe Cornet, LW
17.Cody Wild, D
18.Troy Hesketh, D
19.Johan Motin, D

Picks:
EDM 1st
EDM 3rd
EDM 4th
EDM 5th
EDM 6th
EDM 6th (OTT)
EDM 6th (ANA)
EDM 7th

Bolded = unavailable


Last edited by Joey McMoss: 02-07-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Joey McMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 12:05 PM
  #103
BillyShoe1721
Terriers
 
BillyShoe1721's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,161
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post
I dont think our deal was posted, Billy but I see you updated your roster so ill post it.


Peter Mueller

EDM 2nd round pick (Obviously a high pick)
Sorry, forgot. Confirmed.

BillyShoe1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 01:21 PM
  #104
DanStewartFC
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sarnia, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post

ANA 6th in '10
ANA 6th in '12

Ethan Moreau
Steve Staios

With this deal Edmonton clears almost 5 million in salary.
Confirmed.

DanStewartFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 02:28 PM
  #105
Dark Knight
Lawson Crouse
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,431
vCash: 500
:thrashers

Thrashers are looking to deal Johan Hedberg to teams in need of a quality backup. He may possibly be the best backup goaltender in the NHL.

Update: Atlanta is on the verge of trading Kovalchuk to a Western Conference team. The deal can be done as early as today!

__________________
http://www.turbozone.ca/wp-content/uploads/Turbozone_for-postup.jpg

Last edited by Dark Knight: 02-07-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 03:11 PM
  #106
Dark Knight
Lawson Crouse
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,431
vCash: 500
The Atlanta Thrashers have traded Ilya Kovalchuk to Nashville. The deal is pending approval of the commissioner and Nashville management. There were 2 other offers that were close to Nashville's but it was important that Kovalchuk be traded out of the conference. By trading him to Nashville, we achieved that.

Our first priority was always to re-sign Kovalchuk, but not at the expense of losing out on our future. Our first responsibility is stability in our organization and had we met Kovalchuk's demands we wouldn't have been able to accomplish that.

:thrashers

Ryan Ellis (D)
Charles Olivier-Roussels (D)
Patrick Hornqvist (F)
Zach Buddish (F)




Ilya Kovalchuk (F)
Angelo Esposito (F)

Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 03:13 PM
  #107
Virtanev
+
 
Virtanev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,880
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slave View Post
The Atlanta Thrashers have traded Ilya Kovalchuk to Nashville. The deal is pending approval of the commissioner and Nashville management. There were 2 other offers that were close to Nashville's but it was important that Kovalchuk be traded out of the conference. By trading him to Nashville, we achieved that.

Our first priority was always to re-sign Kovalchuk, but not at the expense of losing out on our future. Our first responsibility is stability in our organization and had we met Kovalchuk's demands we wouldn't have been able to accomplish that.

:thrashers

Ryan Ellis (D)
Charles Olivier-Roussels (D)
Patrick Hornqvist (F)
Zach Buddish (F)




Ilya Kovalchuk (F)
Angelo Esposito (F)
Confirm

Virtanev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 03:40 PM
  #108
Dark Knight
Lawson Crouse
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,431
vCash: 500
:thrashers

After accumulating enough defensive depth on our farm, the Atlanta Thrashers are listening to offers for (D) Zach Bogosian to acquire help at the (F) position.

PM.

Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 03:50 PM
  #109
Virtanev
+
 
Virtanev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,880
vCash: 50
Weber for the right price PM me!

Virtanev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 04:08 PM
  #110
Joey McMoss
5-14-6-1
 
Joey McMoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 24,176
vCash: 815
No offers for Lubo or Souray yet, willing to lower price if neccesary.

Lots of offers for Gilbert and Grebeshkov though. Looking for a 2nd round pick +.

Joey McMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 04:37 PM
  #111
Chandrashekhar Limit
BUNGLADEISH
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,238
vCash: 283
Eklund: Weber to the Leafs (e5).

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 05:24 PM
  #112
Chandrashekhar Limit
BUNGLADEISH
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,238
vCash: 283
Super, Mega, Giga Blockbuster!

The St.Louis Blues, and the Vancouver Canucks have completed a huge deal:



D Shea Weber



C Brad Boyes
D Ian Cole

2010 1st round pick
2010 2nd round pick
Conditional 2011 2nd round pick (If STL's 1st isn't top 10)

The Blues are extremely happy to bring another franchise defenseman! The idea of having a top pairing of EJ and Weber, for the next 10 years was too enticing to pass up. We believe our forward, and prospect depth allows us to make such a move. This is what Shea had to say about this deal:

"I am saddened to leave the Predators organization. I wish them well. On the other hand, I am extremely happy to be heading to a well balanced, talented, and playing along side EJ/Brewer."

We thank Brad, and Ian for their services, and hope they succeed in Nashiville.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 06:50 PM
  #113
Joey McMoss
5-14-6-1
 
Joey McMoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 24,176
vCash: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
Eklund: Weber to the Leafs (e5).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
Super, Mega, Giga Blockbuster!

The St.Louis Blues, and the Vancouver Canucks have completed a huge deal:



D Shea Weber



C Brad Boyes
D Ian Cole

2010 1st round pick
2010 2nd round pick
Conditional 2011 2nd round pick (If STL's 1st isn't top 10)

The Blues are extremely happy to bring another franchise defenseman! The idea of having a top pairing of EJ and Weber, for the next 10 years was too enticing to pass up. We believe our forward, and prospect depth allows us to make such a move. This is what Shea had to say about this deal:

"I am saddened to leave the Predators organization. I wish them well. On the other hand, I am extremely happy to be heading to a well balanced, talented, and playing along side EJ/Brewer."

We thank Brad, and Ian for their services, and hope they succeed in Nashiville.
Awesome.

Joey McMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 06:57 PM
  #114
Virtanev
+
 
Virtanev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,880
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
Super, Mega, Giga Blockbuster!

The St.Louis Blues, and the Vancouver Canucks have completed a huge deal:



D Shea Weber



C Brad Boyes
D Ian Cole

2010 1st round pick
2010 2nd round pick
Conditional 2011 2nd round pick (If STL's 1st isn't top 10)

The Blues are extremely happy to bring another franchise defenseman! The idea of having a top pairing of EJ and Weber, for the next 10 years was too enticing to pass up. We believe our forward, and prospect depth allows us to make such a move. This is what Shea had to say about this deal:

"I am saddened to leave the Predators organization. I wish them well. On the other hand, I am extremely happy to be heading to a well balanced, talented, and playing along side EJ/Brewer."

We thank Brad, and Ian for their services, and hope they succeed in Nashiville.
Preds confirm,were said to see Weber leave,but are ecstatic to welcome Ian Cole and Brad Boyes to are organization.Boyes is a 40 goals scorer who's having a bad year,but will put up great numbers with Ilya Kovalchuk and Jason Arnott.Ian Cole is a good prospect who's tough as nails.And we also acquire 1 top 10 pick (Likely) and a 2 nd.





Kovalchuk-Arnott-Boyes
Erat-Wilson-Dumont
Sulivan-Legwand-Ward
Belak-Tootoo-Goc

Suter-Hamhuis
Blum-Franson
Suzler-Boulion

Rinne
Eliss

Virtanev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 07:13 PM
  #115
Velociraptor
Registered User
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,765
vCash: 500
I've never been part of such an active draft tradewise this is a lot of fun guys,

All the above trades confirmed let me know If I'm missing any on the front page

See Post #4 for Trades Pt. 2


Last edited by Velociraptor: 02-07-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 07:17 PM
  #116
habsman56
Habs&Hoops
 
habsman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,986
vCash: 500
Thought I should let you know, Mach 9 has now become Mach 9*

So he needs to be replaced

habsman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 07:35 PM
  #117
Velociraptor
Registered User
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,765
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsman56 View Post
Thought I should let you know, Mach 9 has now become Mach 9*

So he needs to be replaced
Damn it, we need two more members

Pittsburgh and Philadelphia open!

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 07:58 PM
  #118
Modo
Mo'Benn
 
Modo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Etobicoke
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,930
vCash: 50
Dallas and New Jersey have reached a trade agreement.

To Dallas:

Nicklas Bergfors





To New Jersey

Steve Ott
Dallas 3rd in 2009
Dallas 4th in 2009

The Stars franchise says goodbye to Steve Ott, wishing him the best of luck with New Jersey.

We are happy to acquire a promising young rignt winger in Bergfors, who will help the team thrive for many years.

__________________
If you're telekinetic and you know it, clap my hands!
Modo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 07:58 PM
  #119
Chandrashekhar Limit
BUNGLADEISH
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,238
vCash: 283
What's up with so many bans these days?

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 09:08 PM
  #120
LeafsandSharksfan
Founder of NGA
 
LeafsandSharksfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,018
vCash: 500
New Jersey confirms the NJ/DAL deal. Bergfors will be a solid NHLer, but we don't feel he will thrive in our system, while Ott plays a gritty style that we like, and we are happy to help restock the draft pool with these picks.

I'd also like to announce that New Jersery has come to a deal with the Atlanta Thrashers to aquire goalie Jonas Hedberg for prospect Matt Hallischuk. We are very happy to add Hedberg to help back-up Brodeur, allowing him to get rest heading into the playoffs as well as some extra insurance. Should Brodeur get injured or need to be taken out for any reason, we have confidence that Hedberg can hold his own both during season and playoff games.

One last thing, if anyone has interest in Yinne, our other backup goalie, we are willing to deal him for picks and/or defensive prospects.


Last edited by LeafsandSharksfan: 02-07-2010 at 09:14 PM.
LeafsandSharksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 10:33 PM
  #121
Dark Knight
Lawson Crouse
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsandSharksfan View Post
New Jersey confirms the NJ/DAL deal. Bergfors will be a solid NHLer, but we don't feel he will thrive in our system, while Ott plays a gritty style that we like, and we are happy to help restock the draft pool with these picks.

I'd also like to announce that New Jersery has come to a deal with the Atlanta Thrashers to aquire goalie Jonas Hedberg for prospect Matt Hallischuk. We are very happy to add Hedberg to help back-up Brodeur, allowing him to get rest heading into the playoffs as well as some extra insurance. Should Brodeur get injured or need to be taken out for any reason, we have confidence that Hedberg can hold his own both during season and playoff games.

One last thing, if anyone has interest in Yinne, our other backup goalie, we are willing to deal him for picks and/or defensive prospects.
Thats correct !!

:thrashers

Matt Hallischuk



Johan Hedberg

Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 11:35 PM
  #122
thefeebster
Registered User
 
thefeebster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 5,665
vCash: 500
Want to hear more offers for some of my forwards. Chicago needs to shed some salary.


T. Brouwer - J. Toews - P. Kane
A. Ladd - P. Sharp - M. Hossa
K. Versteeg - D. Bolland - D. Byfuglien
B. Eager - J. Madden - T. Kopecky
A. Burish

D. Keith - B. Seabrook
N. Hjalmarsson - B. Campbell
B. Sopel - C. Barker
J. Hendry

C. Huet
A. Niemi


Italicized are on the block!! Have been getting some offers, but i want to hear what others are willing to offer. Thanks!

thefeebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2010, 11:45 PM
  #123
habsman56
Habs&Hoops
 
habsman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,986
vCash: 500


Taking offers on Olli Jokinen, and Cory Sarich.

habsman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2010, 01:02 AM
  #124
Chandrashekhar Limit
BUNGLADEISH
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,238
vCash: 283
STL has cap space. If you need relief, and make it worthwhile for us, we will take on your bad contract. Looking for a young forward/picks.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2010, 09:49 AM
  #125
Redwingsfan
Global Moderator
 
Redwingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Norway
Posts: 19,668
vCash: 500
Awards:
Send a message via MSN to Redwingsfan
Ville Leino and/or Derek Meech are available for picks/prospects

Redwingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.