HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cool piece of Habs memorabilia

Old
02-05-2010, 09:12 AM
yathehabsrule

vCash: 500
Cool piece of Habs memorabilia

I've been following this project, since I first heard of it back in the fall.

Well worth taking a look.

May be a bit out of some people's price range, but a print with the signatures of 100 Canadiens players, past and present, is not something that can be accomplished easily.

yathehabsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 09:18 AM
dfk711*
The real #11

Anyone want to spot me $4,100, I'm good for it

dfk711* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 09:34 AM
ScottFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfk711 View Post
Alright no problem man at 50% interest though ok ?

ScottFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
The price tag is a little overwhelming, but it's a cool venture. It's definitely nice looking.

I started my own Centennial Memorabilia project for my little Habs shrine a while ago. My goal is to collect one card of every player to ever play for the Montreal Canadiens. I have a full list, organized binder, and it's going alright thus far (started not too long ago). I realize some players weren't around long enough to warrant cards (e.g. those with 1 game NHL careers), so I'll have to find a suitable alternate for those players... but in the meanwhile, it's been fun trying to find some other guys.

Still missing some that should be pretty easy to find. Wish I still had my old childhood card collection, heh.

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Gros Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by #11 Saku Koivu View Post
The price tag is a little overwhelming, but it's a cool venture. It's definitely nice looking.

I started my own Centennial Memorabilia project for my little Habs shrine a while ago. My goal is to collect one card of every player to ever play for the Montreal Canadiens. I have a full list, organized binder, and it's going alright thus far (started not too long ago). I realize some players weren't around long enough to warrant cards (e.g. those with 1 game NHL careers), so I'll have to find a suitable alternate for those players... but in the meanwhile, it's been fun trying to find some other guys.

Still missing some that should be pretty easy to find. Wish I still had my old childhood card collection, heh.
What a cool projetc. Keep us updated on how it goes, it'll be interesting.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Habs

Too bad it wasn't licensed by the Canadiens, would have been worth much more.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Habs

Quote:

I have boxes and boxes of old hockey cards that I haven't looked through in 25 years. I know I have a Roy rookie card, but I can't believe just how many cards I have just sitting there.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM
PernellKarl76

vCash: 50
Jay Leach

PernellKarl76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 12:19 PM
CPrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfk711 View Post
Damn ,was wondering how much it was. Didn't see mention in the article, must have missed it.

CPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 02:20 PM
HarlemsFinest
teh gallys!!1

that reminds me, it's almost time for the second official team photo that they do after the deadline. there should be a captain in the pic this time.

edit: hey that's print only? that's a bit lame. for such a unique piece, it could have at least been hand painted.

Last edited by HarlemsFinest: 02-05-2010 at 02:42 PM.
HarlemsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 11:28 PM
JackZap

pretty cool project!

JackZap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Habs13

Quote:

I've been something similar for a few years now - maybe we can help each other out, if you have extras or doubles? I have Habs cards going back the 1940's.

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote