HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Alex Zhitnek?

Closed Thread

Old
04-22-2004, 06:42 PM
The Mars Volchenkov
Everberg flow

vCash: 277
Send a message via MSN to The Mars Volchenkov
Alex Zhitnik?

What does everyone think about maybe looking at Zhitnik to be Wade Redden's partner?? If Muckler is still around, and the price is right, maybe he'll be looked at.

Old
04-22-2004, 10:08 PM
senate

vCash: 500
They'd have to offload De Vries first and that would be hard.

Old
04-22-2004, 10:20 PM
sensfan18

Our defence is fine, but if the price is right, why not. However, there is only one UFA that really catches my eye and that is Keith Primeau. The guy is the big physical forward we've been looking for. Deal Bonk (save cash) and let Bondra walk if need be using the extra cash to sign Mr. Primeau.

Old
04-22-2004, 11:11 PM
FlyersFan10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan18
Our defence is fine, but if the price is right, why not. However, there is only one UFA that really catches my eye and that is Keith Primeau. The guy is the big physical forward we've been looking for. Deal Bonk (save cash) and let Bondra walk if need be using the extra cash to sign Mr. Primeau.
My man Keith finally getting some respect on these boards. While he would look really good in a Sens uniform, there's only a slim and next to no chance of him leaving Philadelphia....and slim just walked out the door. Bobby Clarke has stated his priority this offseason is to resign Keith and you can bet he will do it all costs. I know some Flyers fans will probably flame me for this, but the man is the heart and soul in Philadelphia.

Old
04-23-2004, 12:42 AM
The Hamburglar

I'm thinking if they can't get a d-man in a trade this off-season, they'll see if the original Redden - de Vries idea can work. If it doesn't, they'll make a trade in like December - January (and hopefully not any later).

Old
04-23-2004, 10:52 AM
sensfan18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan10
My man Keith finally getting some respect on these boards. While he would look really good in a Sens uniform, there's only a slim and next to no chance of him leaving Philadelphia....and slim just walked out the door. Bobby Clarke has stated his priority this offseason is to resign Keith and you can bet he will do it all costs. I know some Flyers fans will probably flame me for this, but the man is the heart and soul in Philadelphia.
More wishful thinking on my part than anything. But if Clarke drops the ball and doesn't lock him up before July 1st, I really hope Muck at least tries.

Closed Thread