HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

MTL - DAL : Halak for Morrow

Old
02-05-2010, 10:25 PM
nabob
Hall for captain

vCash: 500
add in a 1st and a prospect then maybe Dallas would talk

nabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Garry Valk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabob View Post
add in a 1st and a prospect then maybe Dallas would talk
I know the guy is good - but based on salary, output, and age/health that is insane.

Garry Valk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2010, 11:27 PM
InglewoodJack

vCash: 1340
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanchild View Post
one hot streak doesnt make you a top 5 goalie. I think that he has played great in the last month and all, but Luongo only got a return of Bertuzzi, post moore incident. You should see what they got for Roy. you then think hes worth more then the captian and heart and soul Morrow?
I think Morrow is a bit overrated, I mean, he's obviously worth tons to you guys; he's the captain, but to the Habs he's just another player, a good one at that, but the foundation of the Canadiens' success this season is Halak. And he's not on a hot streak, he's played all year stellar, the stats show that, and last year played exceptionally well. If it weren't for Gainey's obvious Bias, Halak would be the unquestioned #1

InglewoodJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2010, 04:47 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglewoodJack View Post
I think Morrow is a bit overrated, I mean, he's obviously worth tons to you guys; he's the captain, but to the Habs he's just another player, a good one at that, but the foundation of the Canadiens' success this season is Halak. And he's not on a hot streak, he's played all year stellar, the stats show that, and last year played exceptionally well. If it weren't for Gainey's obvious Bias, Halak would be the unquestioned #1
Believe me when I say this: the Habs do not have a player like Morrow. Somebody with this mix of character and skills. The quintessential leader. Habs have been looking for this type of player in like forever. Heck they haven't had one...since Gainey himself retired.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote