HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Mtl-Tor

Old
02-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Jeffler
Shut Up Jeffler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernell Karl View Post
I'd rather overpay for one guy than overpay for someone who should be in the AHL and another guy who makes close to $4 million a year and needs a Norris caliber defensemen to make him look decent.
Luke Schenn is a Norris caliber defenceman? Cause that's who he's playing his minutes with. White to some extent too.

"Mophead in the middle is the mad scientist of the group. He sits quietly, wide eyed with a smile on his face until someone unleashes him, and then he explodes into an explanation Fury like a coked out physicist explaining the Theory of Relativity to a grade 8 class."
Follow me on Twitter
Jeffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2010, 10:02 AM
dannyboy8920
I cheer for Losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernell Karl View Post
I did last night when him and the other superstars on Toronto's D allowed 3 goals in the last 3 minutes to lose.
so its beauchmins fault, the whole team crumbled in the last 3 mins?

Leafs are playing AHLers up front, and still put in 3 on Marty. To me the rest of the season is being watched without any emotion. They're not a contender, we dont have our pick. Win or lose...what ever. As long as the young guys develop. I wont miss a game; but also wont miss sleep when they lose.

dannyboy8920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Ace Ballsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaq View Post
If Gomez HAD to go to Leafs, then there would have to be some salary comming back our way or at least a pick to compensate the fact that Burke would be taking on one of the worst contracts ever
Gomez for Kadri?
Gomez and Halak for Komisarek.

Ace Ballsy is offline   Reply With Quote