HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Next round tickets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-08-2015, 10:59 AM
  #1
Conway96
Registered User
 
Conway96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Next round tickets

Hi everyone,

This isn't meant to be a Jinx thread. But if Anaheim gets through to the next round, does anyone know when the playoff tickets will go on sale? Is it immediately after eliminating an opponent? I'm heading down to California next week and would love to see my beloved hawks in a playoff game for the first time! Being from Edmonton, it's been far too long since I've experienced playoff hockey in real life.

I would rather buy them immediately from ticketmaster rather than buying them for hundreds of dollars more on the secondary market. Thanks for your help!

Conway96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:13 AM
  #2
mighty all the way
Registered User
 
mighty all the way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 1,988
vCash: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway96 View Post
Hi everyone,

This isn't meant to be a Jinx thread. But if Anaheim gets through to the next round, does anyone know when the playoff tickets will go on sale? Is it immediately after eliminating an opponent? I'm heading down to California next week and would love to see my beloved hawks in a playoff game for the first time! Being from Edmonton, it's been far too long since I've experienced playoff hockey in real life.

I would rather buy them immediately from ticketmaster rather than buying them for hundreds of dollars more on the secondary market. Thanks for your help!
Won't go on sale until we win the fourth win. Usually a day or two after, but since CHI clinched already maybe immediately.

mighty all the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:13 AM
  #3
heusy_79
9 - 20 - 8
 
heusy_79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,070
vCash: 500

heusy_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:16 AM
  #4
terranraida
Registered User
 
terranraida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,755
vCash: 1088
This is a jinx! Abandon thread abandon thread!

terranraida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:19 AM
  #5
Ando
Keyboard Warrior
 
Ando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Central Coast, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,520
vCash: 50
I bet it's cheaper to come down and watch the game here than get tickets for the Madhouse.

Ando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:20 AM
  #6
Sauced
Silf for Selke
 
Sauced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,538
vCash: 203
Delete this asap

Sauced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:24 AM
  #7
Conway96
Registered User
 
Conway96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
I bet it's cheaper to come down and watch the game here than get tickets for the Madhouse.
Yeah that's why I'm coming to Anaheim. Disneyland AND playoff hockey. Best place on earth for sure. Madhouse prices are ridiculous. Already looked into that.

Conway96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:27 AM
  #8
Conway96
Registered User
 
Conway96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty all the way View Post
Won't go on sale until we win the fourth win. Usually a day or two after, but since CHI clinched already maybe immediately.
Awesome. Thank you!

Conway96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:28 AM
  #9
Ando
Keyboard Warrior
 
Ando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Central Coast, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,520
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway96 View Post
Yeah that's why I'm coming to Anaheim. Disneyland AND playoff hockey. Best place on earth for sure. Madhouse prices are ridiculous. Already looked into that.
I'm curious, how do tickets look like in the regular season? Sometime in the next season I have to meet up with some family there and wouldn't mind taking them out to a game, plus I've never been to that arena so that'd be one down on my bucket list.

Ando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:33 AM
  #10
DarthYenik
Registered User
 
DarthYenik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,657
vCash: 500
When do Hawks SCF tickets go on sale?

Don't try to jinx a jinxer.

DarthYenik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:39 AM
  #11
Conway96
Registered User
 
Conway96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
I'm curious, how do tickets look like in the regular season? Sometime in the next season I have to meet up with some family there and wouldn't mind taking them out to a game, plus I've never been to that arena so that'd be one down on my bucket list.
I actually haven't been to the Madhouse yet. But $185 seems to be a good price from prime seats. We have season tickets for the Oilers here in Edmonton and we sit first row, second bowl. Perfect view for everything so that's where I would want to sit if I'm at the Madhouse. (Lower bowl would be preferred obviously) Take a look at the Hawks website and they list starting prices.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=90987

Conway96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:39 AM
  #12
Conway96
Registered User
 
Conway96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthYenik View Post
When do Hawks SCF tickets go on sale?

Don't try to jinx a jinxer.
I see what you did there.

Conway96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2015, 11:46 AM
  #13
vavera4ka
Quack! Quack!
 
vavera4ka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
I'm curious, how do tickets look like in the regular season? Sometime in the next season I have to meet up with some family there and wouldn't mind taking them out to a game, plus I've never been to that arena so that'd be one down on my bucket list.
Mind you last time I was at UC it was 2-3 years ago, but regular season SRO were about 40-50 and nosebleed seats around 80-90.

It is a pretty awesome arena, I like going there. I wish they would make a CTA train stop next to it, tracks are basically passing next to official parking lot. It's a bit weird getting there: driving to the city for a 7 PM game is a b#$ch, taking public transportation is not very convenient.
At least they have a fleet of busses taking ppl to the Metra stations after the game, so getting out is easier than getting in.

vavera4ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 12:30 AM
  #14
Conway96
Registered User
 
Conway96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Tickets are released! However, they need a presale code. Does anyone here know the code? Thanks in advance!

Conway96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 12:35 AM
  #15
Sauced
Silf for Selke
 
Sauced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,538
vCash: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway96 View Post
Tickets are released! However, they need a presale code. Does anyone here know the code? Thanks in advance!
Presale for Anaheim fans

Sauced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 12:47 AM
  #16
snowave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
block Chicago zipcodes. seriously. Sick of our building being taken over during the playoffs. Let em come during the regular season.

snowave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 12:52 AM
  #17
Conway96
Registered User
 
Conway96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauced View Post
Presale for Anaheim fans
Hahaha but my hometown gave you guys Pronger in 07 for almost nothing which won you the cup! Isn't it time to return the favor?!

Conway96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 01:33 AM
  #18
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway96 View Post
Hahaha but my hometown gave you guys Pronger in 07 for almost nothing which won you the cup! Isn't it time to return the favor?!
Sure. What color baby cradle do you want?

Ducks DVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 01:49 AM
  #19
snarktacular
Ducks tank is on!
 
snarktacular's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 18,071
vCash: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Sure. What color baby cradle do you want?
Why, so you can burn it?

snarktacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 01:52 AM
  #20
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarktacular View Post
Why, so you can burn it?

Ducks DVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 02:06 AM
  #21
duckaroosky
So sayeth Duckthulu
 
duckaroosky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Posts: 26,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway96 View Post
Tickets are released! However, they need a presale code. Does anyone here know the code? Thanks in advance!

duckaroosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 02:20 AM
  #22
Sauced
Silf for Selke
 
Sauced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,538
vCash: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckaroosky View Post
So perfect

Sauced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2015, 10:32 AM
  #23
vavera4ka
Quack! Quack!
 
vavera4ka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 303
vCash: 500
Are there dates yet?

vavera4ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2015, 03:18 PM
  #24
Kings123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Pretty sure you can buy Game 5 tickets in lower level from the venue on Ticketmaster. Just click Buy On Map and look for the blue dots (red dots are resale).


Last edited by Woodhouse: 05-20-2015 at 07:25 PM. Reason: trollish
Kings123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2015, 08:17 PM
  #25
Kings123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings123 View Post
Pretty sure you can buy Game 5 tickets in lower level from the venue on Ticketmaster. Just click Buy On Map and look for the blue dots (red dots are resale).
For Game 5 @Anaheim: I just checked to confirm that you can easily purchase lower level tickets at venue prices from Ticketmaster. I saw pairs in Sections 206 and 225. In Sections 203 and 302, there are nearly full rows available at venue price. Price looks right.

Kings123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.