HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-23-2010, 07:13 PM
  #26
SoCalHockey
Registered User
 
SoCalHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 534
vCash: 500
411 for me. I always get center ice which is 411 or 434 i think.

I hate being at the ends because watching play at the other end of the ice gets kind of messy.

Center ice is always the best seat in the house.

SoCalHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2010, 08:15 PM
  #27
KelVarnsen
Trade Etem!
 
KelVarnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mission Viejo
Country: United States
Posts: 3,441
vCash: 500
I agree. I would prefer the center ice section.

KelVarnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2010, 08:23 PM
  #28
parrosfan16
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 761
vCash: 505
Did you use this feature yet?

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/anaheim_ducks/

parrosfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2010, 09:19 PM
  #29
TheFlyingV
Anatidaephobia
 
TheFlyingV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,632
vCash: 500
What are the seat numbers in row J?

TheFlyingV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 12:27 AM
  #30
McDonald19
Hampus
 
McDonald19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 17,142
vCash: 500
411 for sure!

McDonald19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 07:26 AM
  #31
wolfmother
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 95
vCash: 500
Heres my seats

11/26 Chicago: 410 J (11-12)

11/29 L.A: 411 K (11-12)

12/3 Detroit: 411 J (11-12)


Im buiying a Thanksgiving package off this guy from the Ducks. Found him on craigslist but works in the Ducks sales office so he has the same availability as ticketmaster.com but way better prices. Im getting these for $40 per seat. Couldnt find much lower than that on Craigslist. Stubhub and 714 have $25 seats but in row Qish.

What I like about this is that the tickets are left for me at the box office, so very convenient... Especially considering I dont land in LA until 9:30 friday morning and the blackhawks game is at 1. Off the plane, get my rental car and straight to Honda Center.

wolfmother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 10:21 AM
  #32
TheFlyingV
Anatidaephobia
 
TheFlyingV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,632
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmother View Post
11/29 L.A: 411 K (11-12)

12/3 Detroit: 411 J (11-12)
You are going to be behind quite a bit of railing in those seats. Especially in J. Then you'll have my overenthusiastic grandmother in your ear in row K.

TheFlyingV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 10:38 AM
  #33
Force951
Registered User
 
Force951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 2,343
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmother View Post
Heres my seats

11/26 Chicago: 410 J (11-12)

11/29 L.A: 411 K (11-12)

12/3 Detroit: 411 J (11-12)


Im buiying a Thanksgiving package off this guy from the Ducks. Found him on craigslist but works in the Ducks sales office so he has the same availability as ticketmaster.com but way better prices. Im getting these for $40 per seat. Couldnt find much lower than that on Craigslist. Stubhub and 714 have $25 seats but in row Qish.

What I like about this is that the tickets are left for me at the box office, so very convenient... Especially considering I dont land in LA until 9:30 friday morning and the blackhawks game is at 1. Off the plane, get my rental car and straight to Honda Center.
Chicago, LA , and Detroit are pretty easy sells so you won't get many deals for them. The Pheonix game the 5th you could get cheaper seats too. I haven't had any luck trying to sell mine for $15 a seat for the sunday pheonix games so far this year.

Force951 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2010, 04:13 PM
  #34
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,545
vCash: 500
Hey Duck fans, me and a friend are planning on doing a road trip in January to California and we plan to see San Jose vs. Edmonton, LA vs Edmonton and Anaheim vs. Edmonton. Now what I am asking from you is who or where can we purchase tickets (at the cheapest price available)? we would prefer buying them then picking them up at the arena or pick them up in California rather than mail it to us in Edmonton since it'll cost us at least 15-20 bucks to deliver them. We don't care where we sit, as long as they are seats. Also, any info on any good hotels in the area would be nice since we'd be staying in Anaheim for 3-4 days.

Thanks for your help!

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2010, 04:18 PM
  #35
Sirquacksalot
Magic
 
Sirquacksalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Mojave
Posts: 4,801
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Oilers View Post
Hey Duck fans, me and a friend are planning on doing a road trip in January to California and we plan to see San Jose vs. Edmonton, LA vs Edmonton and Anaheim vs. Edmonton. Now what I am asking from you is who or where can we purchase tickets (at the cheapest price available)? we would prefer buying them then picking them up at the arena or pick them up in California rather than mail it to us in Edmonton since it'll cost us at least 15-20 bucks to deliver them. We don't care where we sit, as long as they are seats. Also, any info on any good hotels in the area would be nice since we'd be staying in Anaheim for 3-4 days.

Thanks for your help!
Here

I believe that if you order them on will call then there is no charge to pick them up.

Sirquacksalot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2010, 04:29 PM
  #36
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,545
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper35 View Post
Here

I believe that if you order them on will call then there is no charge to pick them up.
Yeah I looked there, but it's still not within my price range. If I can't find them cheaper than Ticketmaster, then I'll go with them.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2010, 04:49 PM
  #37
McDonald19
Hampus
 
McDonald19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 17,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Oilers View Post
Yeah I looked there, but it's still not within my price range. If I can't find them cheaper than Ticketmaster, then I'll go with them.
Try all the ticket sites listed on the first page in the FAQ.

As far as Anaheim hotels...

The only hotel I've stayed at in Anaheim is the Sheraton that is very close to Disneyland. It has a castle theme:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sherat...propertyID=995

It was a pretty good place to stay.

There are lots of hotels in Anaheim, shop around on all the travel sites:

Expedia.com
travelocity.com
orbitz.com
kayak.com
priceline.com
hotels.com

McDonald19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2010, 06:46 PM
  #38
wesott11
Registered User
 
wesott11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: huntington beach,CA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,545
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Oilers View Post
Yeah I looked there, but it's still not within my price range. If I can't find them cheaper than Ticketmaster, then I'll go with them.
Try stubhub. Their prices are much cheaper than ticketmaster.

wesott11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2010, 11:29 PM
  #39
NLfan
Registered User
 
NLfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 102
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Oilers View Post
Also, any info on any good hotels in the area would be nice since we'd be staying in Anaheim for 3-4 days.
Ayres hotel is opposite the Honda Center, Extended Stay America is within walking distance of the Honda Center.

NLfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 08:25 AM
  #40
iLau
Always Mighty
 
iLau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,394
vCash: 500
I am arriving in LAX today and was wondering what are some good places to watch the games and is there any other place where I can buy Ducks merchandise besides the team store in Honda Center?

Thanks!

iLau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:35 AM
  #41
Devils Advocate
mmmmmm....Crow.
 
Devils Advocate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,685
vCash: 500
Hello,

Coyote fan here who will be in CA for New Years. Was thinking about going to the game on Jan 2nd vs the Blackhawks. Wondering if there are any season ticket holders who might be visiting Phoenix in 2011 and would be interested in trading 2 tix for 2 of my Coyote season ticket tix in 2011?

fyi - my seats are in the first row of the upper deck on the end where the opposition shoots during the 1st & 3rd period (just a bit to the right side of Bryz' back).

Thx for any suggestions and pm me if you would be interested in trading tix.

Devils Advocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2010, 02:45 AM
  #42
Bleak
Registered User
 
Bleak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Country: Canada
Posts: 833
vCash: 500
Watching morning skate/practice on away ice

Hey guys, I am the biggest ducks fan in Calgary (I get hassled for it nonstop lol) and I am going to see my first hockey game RIGHT behind the Ducks bench vs Calgary on Feb 11th. I am wondering some tips on how I can go about watching the morning skate/practice, getting my Getz Jersey signed, sticks / memorabilia. Any other useful tips would be great too ^^

Go Ducks GO!

Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2010, 04:35 PM
  #43
Force951
Registered User
 
Force951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 2,343
vCash: 50
Hey, we don't have a ticket exchange thread but i have been having a hard time getting use out of all my tickets. So i am selling my extra tickets for the remaining games (excluding the caps and kings games) for my cost ($15 a seat per game). They are located in section 404 row K seats 9-12 (9-10 sell before 11-12). If your interested in any of them pm me and we can work something out. I am in Rancho Cucamonga but work in Corona.

Force951 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2010, 04:36 PM
  #44
Force951
Registered User
 
Force951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 2,343
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak View Post
Hey guys, I am the biggest ducks fan in Calgary (I get hassled for it nonstop lol) and I am going to see my first hockey game RIGHT behind the Ducks bench vs Calgary on Feb 11th. I am wondering some tips on how I can go about watching the morning skate/practice, getting my Getz Jersey signed, sticks / memorabilia. Any other useful tips would be great too ^^

Go Ducks GO!
Might be better off asking on the Calgary board.

Force951 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2010, 09:20 PM
  #45
Bleak
Registered User
 
Bleak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Country: Canada
Posts: 833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force951 View Post
Might be better off asking on the Calgary board.
i did. They are jerks and didn't respond /cry ahah

Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
  #46
Bleak
Registered User
 
Bleak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Country: Canada
Posts: 833
vCash: 500
Who should I email to get in contact with the Ducks PR?

Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2010, 02:44 PM
  #47
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak View Post
Who should I email to get in contact with the Ducks PR?
maybe Adam Brady. He does the Ducks blog on the official webiste.http://ducks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44118

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2010, 03:02 PM
  #48
Bleak
Registered User
 
Bleak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Country: Canada
Posts: 833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckscrazy View Post
maybe Adam Brady. He does the Ducks blog on the official webiste.http://ducks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44118
Thank you very much I gave him a detailed letter.

Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2010, 05:47 PM
  #49
Bleak
Registered User
 
Bleak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Country: Canada
Posts: 833
vCash: 500
Adam replied and said he doesn't know where and how... Any other suggestions? I REALLY want to meet some players

Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2011, 04:56 PM
  #50
Officer Rod Farva
Do You Even Lift Bro
 
Officer Rod Farva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Middletown, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,100
vCash: 500
Hey guys Devil fan here, going to the game this Friday against the jackets. was wondering if i will be for wearing my Travis Zajac jersey to the rink? my guess is no but want to make sure i dont start off on the wrong foot.

Officer Rod Farva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.