HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

calgary management is a joke !!!!

Closed Thread

Old
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
stars13*

vCash: 500
calgary management is a joke !!!!

Calgary traded big dion for nothing !!! good job in getting White, Stajan and Hagman thats really gonna get you to the cup finals. I guess big bad jay bouwmeester will take you guys lol. No offence to calgray fans because Im a Stars fan and you gave joe nieuwendyk for iginla and gave us the cup and I really appreciate that but come on big dion was only 24 and you could have got big return and trust me hagman was a star and hes a *****. I know im from dallas and you think I know nothing about hockey but guess what you guys **** every player that comes your way from marc savard to st.louis to Dion . Yes you may have better postion in standings but we would never trade away young talent. I cant wait until people from canada try to rip into me because its so fun.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:02 PM
mvp76

well you did just put a giant target on yourself

Old
02-06-2010, 08:02 PM
andora

Send a message via MSN to andora
looks like they are playing pretty decently, and nicely balanced up front now.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:03 PM
TrueGrit

Stars13 is a joke, please don't put a bad name on the Dallas Stars, we deserve better

Old
Oblivion

You're about a week late.

Old
calgaryflames25

I recall a Dallas team running there best goalie out of town in Belfour. And at least Calgary can fill the stands with good fans and not play in an empty arena.

Old
Remax

why hasn't this been locked yet?

Old
02-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Vomiting Kermit*

I love how he used the 'Speculation' prefix.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:06 PM
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars13 View Post
Calgary traded big dion for nothing !!! good job in getting White, Stajan and Hagman thats really gonna get you to the cup finals. I guess big bad jay bouwmeester will take you guys lol. No offence to calgray fans because Im a Stars fan and you gave joe nieuwendyk for iginla and gave us the cup and I really appreciate that but come on big dion was only 24 and you could have got big return and trust me hagman was a star and hes a *****. I know im from dallas and you think I know nothing about hockey but guess what you guys **** every player that comes your way from marc savard to st.louis to Dion . Yes you may have better postion in standings but we would never trade away young talent. I cant wait until people from canada try to rip into me because its so fun.
www.suicideinfo.ca

That might help you there, bud.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Mike Jones

How many "Calgary Management is incompetent" threads does this make now?

I'm losing count.

And there's a huge difference between "speculation" and "Ranting and Raving like a silly lunatic".

Old
02-06-2010, 08:09 PM
I Hate Chris Butler
Backlund Fan Club

vCash: 150
What have the Stars done lately?

I guess losing in OT a lot is good enough for their management to be considered a success.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
SML

This is why kids shouldn't have their own computers. They stay up unsupervised while Mom has "Uncle" (Insert random name of virtual stranger) over for "dinner and a movie". I tell ya, it's gonna be the downfall of our society.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
zingbo2133

that rant just makes it seem like hes jealous or is like 16 years old and is trying to pick a fight online like every other cool kid does these days

Old
02-06-2010, 08:15 PM
InglewoodJack

vCash: 1907
Quote:
What is the point of this thread?

Old
02-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Mike Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingbo2133 View Post
that rant just makes it seem like hes jealous or is like 16 years old and is trying to pick a fight online like every other cool kid does these days
16? You're being that generous?

I'd peg the OP at 12 or less.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:16 PM
CGYPUKSUX
The No Kool-aid Zone

Quote:
I'm not from Canada, but can I rip you?

Calgary was playing awful and there were all sorts of whispers of there being a big problems in the dressing room. The team needed some offense and balance in the salary structure so something had to give. Phaneuf was identified as one of the problem children and Sutter decided enough was enough and moved him. He got some good assets back and the team has moved forward.

Now, to really pick your post a part the movement of the players you elected to bring up were all moved for different situations. Marc Savard was moved because of a dispute between he and coach. The team was not going to let the player dictate anything to the team so the player was moved. This was Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization, who made the decision. To make matters worse, the coach got sacked a couple weeks later. Worst move in Flames history in my opinion. St. Louis was let go for nothing, by Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization. Seems there is a pattern forming here. The Phaneuf move was needed. Plain and simple. The other two? Boneheaded moves, made by a ****** from the Stars organization.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:31 PM
zingbo2133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones View Post
16? You're being that generous?

I'd peg the OP at 12 or less.
i was trying be a little nice but ya your right

Old
02-06-2010, 08:33 PM
DeveinedPgBc

sadly, they are a better team now, so your argument holds zero water.and i am a canuck fan

Old
02-06-2010, 08:37 PM
glovesave_35
Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starnsy View Post
Stars13 is a joke, please don't put a bad name on the Dallas Stars, we deserve better
This. Never seen this character before.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:38 PM
glovesave_35
Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgaryflames25 View Post
I recall a Dallas team running there best goalie out of town in Belfour. And at least Calgary can fill the stands with good fans and not play in an empty arena.
Oh, now, see that wasn't called for. Even with a mediocre/bad team our building is still at 93% capacity or so. Don't project your feelings about southern teams onto the Stars.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Tavaresmagicalplay*

Agreed, dallas has become a solid hockey market. One of the best there is south of the border.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:42 PM
glovesave_35
Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Van Whalen View Post
I'm not from Canada, but can I rip you?

Calgary was playing awful and there were all sorts of whispers of there being a big problems in the dressing room. The team needed some offense and balance in the salary structure so something had to give. Phaneuf was identified as one of the problem children and Sutter decided enough was enough and moved him. He got some good assets back and the team has moved forward.

Now, to really pick your post a part the movement of the players you elected to bring up were all moved for different situations. Marc Savard was moved because of a dispute between he and coach. The team was not going to let the player dictate anything to the team so the player was moved. This was Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization, who made the decision. To make matters worse, the coach got sacked a couple weeks later. Worst move in Flames history in my opinion. St. Louis was let go for nothing, by Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization. Seems there is a pattern forming here. The Phaneuf move was needed. Plain and simple. The other two? Boneheaded moves, made by a ****** from the Stars organization.
Haven't you heard? The "R" word is the new "N" word.

And, not to get into semantics here, but if a former Stars "r" was brought in by the Calgary movers and shakers, wouldn't that make them "r's" for hiring an "r"?

Old
02-06-2010, 08:51 PM
BoldNewLettuce
Esquire

vCash: 50
someone told me there was a study that decided "******" was ok again....

like "technically its offensive but its also correct....retards are literally ********." science.

Old
02-06-2010, 08:51 PM
ChemicalHansen

Send a message via Skype™ to ChemicalHansen
This is Speculation?

Old
02-06-2010, 08:52 PM
CGYPUKSUX
The No Kool-aid Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesave_35 View Post
Haven't you heard? The "R" word is the new "N" word.

And, not to get into semantics here, but if a former Stars "r" was brought in by the Calgary movers and shakers, wouldn't that make them "r's" for hiring an "r"?
****** is only the new "N" word because Sarah Palin said so, and only because she can use her Downs Syndrome child for political gain. Since I think Sarah Palin is a ****** I have no problem using the term, especially since it was a clinical term used to describe the mental capacity of an individual, along with idiot, moron and imbecile. You're right in your assessment of the movers and shakers, which is why those guys are not with the team any more. Blaming the existing management team for something done long ago is "********".

Closed Thread