HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

calgary management is a joke !!!!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
  #1
stars13*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 29
vCash: 500
calgary management is a joke !!!!

Calgary traded big dion for nothing !!! good job in getting White, Stajan and Hagman thats really gonna get you to the cup finals. I guess big bad jay bouwmeester will take you guys lol. No offence to calgray fans because Im a Stars fan and you gave joe nieuwendyk for iginla and gave us the cup and I really appreciate that but come on big dion was only 24 and you could have got big return and trust me hagman was a star and hes a *****. I know im from dallas and you think I know nothing about hockey but guess what you guys **** every player that comes your way from marc savard to st.louis to Dion . Yes you may have better postion in standings but we would never trade away young talent. I cant wait until people from canada try to rip into me because its so fun.

stars13* is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:02 PM
  #2
mvp76
Registered User
 
mvp76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: planet earth
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,825
vCash: 500
well you did just put a giant target on yourself

mvp76 is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:02 PM
  #3
andora
Registered User
 
andora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Illuminating Prince
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,052
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to andora
looks like they are playing pretty decently, and nicely balanced up front now.

andora is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:03 PM
  #4
TrueGrit
Registered User
 
TrueGrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,587
vCash: 500
Stars13 is a joke, please don't put a bad name on the Dallas Stars, we deserve better

TrueGrit is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:03 PM
  #5
Oblivion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,636
vCash: 500
You're about a week late.

Oblivion is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:03 PM
  #6
calgaryflames25
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
I recall a Dallas team running there best goalie out of town in Belfour. And at least Calgary can fill the stands with good fans and not play in an empty arena.

calgaryflames25 is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:03 PM
  #7
Remax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,516
vCash: 500
why hasn't this been locked yet?

Remax is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:05 PM
  #8
Vomiting Kermit*
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,561
vCash: 500
I love how he used the 'Speculation' prefix.

Vomiting Kermit* is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:06 PM
  #9
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,712
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars13 View Post
Calgary traded big dion for nothing !!! good job in getting White, Stajan and Hagman thats really gonna get you to the cup finals. I guess big bad jay bouwmeester will take you guys lol. No offence to calgray fans because Im a Stars fan and you gave joe nieuwendyk for iginla and gave us the cup and I really appreciate that but come on big dion was only 24 and you could have got big return and trust me hagman was a star and hes a *****. I know im from dallas and you think I know nothing about hockey but guess what you guys **** every player that comes your way from marc savard to st.louis to Dion . Yes you may have better postion in standings but we would never trade away young talent. I cant wait until people from canada try to rip into me because its so fun.
www.suicideinfo.ca

That might help you there, bud.

The Perfect Human* is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:09 PM
  #10
Mike Jones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,728
vCash: 500
How many "Calgary Management is incompetent" threads does this make now?

I'm losing count.

And there's a huge difference between "speculation" and "Ranting and Raving like a silly lunatic".

Mike Jones is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:09 PM
  #11
I Hate Chris Butler
Backlund Fan Club
 
I Hate Chris Butler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,750
vCash: 150
What have the Stars done lately?

I guess losing in OT a lot is good enough for their management to be considered a success.

I Hate Chris Butler is online now  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
  #12
SML
Registered User
 
SML's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 3,760
vCash: 500
This is why kids shouldn't have their own computers. They stay up unsupervised while Mom has "Uncle" (Insert random name of virtual stranger) over for "dinner and a movie". I tell ya, it's gonna be the downfall of our society.

SML is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
  #13
zingbo2133
Registered User
 
zingbo2133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,107
vCash: 500
that rant just makes it seem like hes jealous or is like 16 years old and is trying to pick a fight online like every other cool kid does these days

zingbo2133 is online now  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:15 PM
  #14
InglewoodJack
Registered User
 
InglewoodJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Châteauguay
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,299
vCash: 1907
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars13 View Post
Calgary traded big dion for nothing !!! good job in getting White, Stajan and Hagman thats really gonna get you to the cup finals. I guess big bad jay bouwmeester will take you guys lol. No offence to calgray fans because Im a Stars fan and you gave joe nieuwendyk for iginla and gave us the cup and I really appreciate that but come on big dion was only 24 and you could have got big return and trust me hagman was a star and hes a *****. I know im from dallas and you think I know nothing about hockey but guess what you guys **** every player that comes your way from marc savard to st.louis to Dion . Yes you may have better postion in standings but we would never trade away young talent. I cant wait until people from canada try to rip into me because its so fun.
What is the point of this thread?

InglewoodJack is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:15 PM
  #15
Mike Jones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,728
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingbo2133 View Post
that rant just makes it seem like hes jealous or is like 16 years old and is trying to pick a fight online like every other cool kid does these days
16? You're being that generous?

I'd peg the OP at 12 or less.

Mike Jones is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:16 PM
  #16
CGYPUKSUX
The No Kool-aid Zone
 
CGYPUKSUX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hockey Purgatory
Posts: 2,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars13 View Post
Calgary traded big dion for nothing !!! good job in getting White, Stajan and Hagman thats really gonna get you to the cup finals. I guess big bad jay bouwmeester will take you guys lol. No offence to calgray fans because Im a Stars fan and you gave joe nieuwendyk for iginla and gave us the cup and I really appreciate that but come on big dion was only 24 and you could have got big return and trust me hagman was a star and hes a *****. I know im from dallas and you think I know nothing about hockey but guess what you guys **** every player that comes your way from marc savard to st.louis to Dion . Yes you may have better postion in standings but we would never trade away young talent. I cant wait until people from canada try to rip into me because its so fun.
I'm not from Canada, but can I rip you?

Calgary was playing awful and there were all sorts of whispers of there being a big problems in the dressing room. The team needed some offense and balance in the salary structure so something had to give. Phaneuf was identified as one of the problem children and Sutter decided enough was enough and moved him. He got some good assets back and the team has moved forward.

Now, to really pick your post a part the movement of the players you elected to bring up were all moved for different situations. Marc Savard was moved because of a dispute between he and coach. The team was not going to let the player dictate anything to the team so the player was moved. This was Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization, who made the decision. To make matters worse, the coach got sacked a couple weeks later. Worst move in Flames history in my opinion. St. Louis was let go for nothing, by Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization. Seems there is a pattern forming here. The Phaneuf move was needed. Plain and simple. The other two? Boneheaded moves, made by a ****** from the Stars organization.

CGYPUKSUX is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:31 PM
  #17
zingbo2133
Registered User
 
zingbo2133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones View Post
16? You're being that generous?

I'd peg the OP at 12 or less.
i was trying be a little nice but ya your right

zingbo2133 is online now  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:33 PM
  #18
DeveinedPgBc
Registered User
 
DeveinedPgBc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: left of hell pg bc
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,369
vCash: 500
sadly, they are a better team now, so your argument holds zero water.and i am a canuck fan

DeveinedPgBc is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:37 PM
  #19
glovesave_35
Name
 
glovesave_35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Korea
Country: United States
Posts: 16,558
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starnsy View Post
Stars13 is a joke, please don't put a bad name on the Dallas Stars, we deserve better
This. Never seen this character before.

glovesave_35 is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:38 PM
  #20
glovesave_35
Name
 
glovesave_35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Korea
Country: United States
Posts: 16,558
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgaryflames25 View Post
I recall a Dallas team running there best goalie out of town in Belfour. And at least Calgary can fill the stands with good fans and not play in an empty arena.
Oh, now, see that wasn't called for. Even with a mediocre/bad team our building is still at 93% capacity or so. Don't project your feelings about southern teams onto the Stars.

glovesave_35 is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:41 PM
  #21
Tavaresmagicalplay*
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 19,306
vCash: 500
Agreed, dallas has become a solid hockey market. One of the best there is south of the border.

Tavaresmagicalplay* is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:42 PM
  #22
glovesave_35
Name
 
glovesave_35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Korea
Country: United States
Posts: 16,558
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Van Whalen View Post
I'm not from Canada, but can I rip you?

Calgary was playing awful and there were all sorts of whispers of there being a big problems in the dressing room. The team needed some offense and balance in the salary structure so something had to give. Phaneuf was identified as one of the problem children and Sutter decided enough was enough and moved him. He got some good assets back and the team has moved forward.

Now, to really pick your post a part the movement of the players you elected to bring up were all moved for different situations. Marc Savard was moved because of a dispute between he and coach. The team was not going to let the player dictate anything to the team so the player was moved. This was Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization, who made the decision. To make matters worse, the coach got sacked a couple weeks later. Worst move in Flames history in my opinion. St. Louis was let go for nothing, by Craig Button, that ****** from the Stars organization. Seems there is a pattern forming here. The Phaneuf move was needed. Plain and simple. The other two? Boneheaded moves, made by a ****** from the Stars organization.
Haven't you heard? The "R" word is the new "N" word.

And, not to get into semantics here, but if a former Stars "r" was brought in by the Calgary movers and shakers, wouldn't that make them "r's" for hiring an "r"?

glovesave_35 is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:51 PM
  #23
BoldNewLettuce
Esquire
 
BoldNewLettuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,023
vCash: 50
someone told me there was a study that decided "******" was ok again....

like "technically its offensive but its also correct....retards are literally ********." science.

BoldNewLettuce is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:51 PM
  #24
ChemicalHansen
Registered User
 
ChemicalHansen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,988
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ChemicalHansen
This is Speculation?

ChemicalHansen is offline  
Old
02-06-2010, 08:52 PM
  #25
CGYPUKSUX
The No Kool-aid Zone
 
CGYPUKSUX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hockey Purgatory
Posts: 2,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesave_35 View Post
Haven't you heard? The "R" word is the new "N" word.

And, not to get into semantics here, but if a former Stars "r" was brought in by the Calgary movers and shakers, wouldn't that make them "r's" for hiring an "r"?
****** is only the new "N" word because Sarah Palin said so, and only because she can use her Downs Syndrome child for political gain. Since I think Sarah Palin is a ****** I have no problem using the term, especially since it was a clinical term used to describe the mental capacity of an individual, along with idiot, moron and imbecile. You're right in your assessment of the movers and shakers, which is why those guys are not with the team any more. Blaming the existing management team for something done long ago is "********".

CGYPUKSUX is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.