Closed Thread

Old
02-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Peter Sidorkiewicz
Kovalchuk Army

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetNoneIn View Post
Kozlov has a no-trade clause. He's not going anywhere at the deadline.
Do you think he will be content with finishing his career by sitting in the stands?

I am fairly certain he will waive it for one last playoff run. Also two months living away from Atlanta and his family isn't going to be that big of hassle considering his a professional athlete and is used to the travel/living away from family.

Old
02-12-2010, 02:52 AM
teme

I went to get a cup of coffee from kitchen, and the next thing I know OT has started and Avs have scored. Just didn't feel like watching the goal until today, wow.

This quote from Anderson at AJC sums my feelings:
“What did I see?” Thrashers coach John Anderson said, repeating a question on the final play. “I saw two defenseman not taking anybody. We let him just walk right in. I’ve never seen anything like that in my life.”

Ron Hainsey: “In overtime, we didn’t do a good enough job defending the rush.” No that is an understatement.

Old
02-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Carps19

The second Cumiskey scored i was overcome with joy.. But then i thought about you guy's and died a little inside. So here's to you boys! Sorry about that one. If anything that was a very promising game for you guy's.. Had me yelling at my TV set for the first 50 minutes..

Old
02-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carps19 View Post
The second Cumiskey scored i was overcome with joy.. But then i thought about you guy's and died a little inside. So here's to you boys! Sorry about that one. If anything that was a very promising game for you guy's.. Had me yelling at my TV set for the first 50 minutes..
unfortunately we've had far too many games where we were either the better team or deserved to win and still lost. it's like our guys want to lose sometimes

Closed Thread