HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Question about a jersey site

Old
02-13-2010, 04:39 PM
hky4life1812

vCash: 500
Question about a jersey site

jersey101.com

Has anyone ever ordered from these guys?

The price is real cheap but i am afraid it isnt legit.

If i could get some clarification from a couple people that got some product from this site and can say it was a nice product not a piece of junk

hky4life1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2010, 09:51 PM
vaya

i think there's a huge thread in the nhl talk section of these boards on various jersey sites. jersey101 is one of them. check it out:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=735628

vaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Johan Santana

counterfeit jerseys...i would avoid

Johan Santana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2010, 12:37 AM
wondeROY

I've ordered from them, of course they are not authentic RBK jerseys, but for $45 what do you expect? I got a Duchene jersey from them and was very pleased. I posted pictures of it in that thread linked above, on page 4. The ordering process is weird and slow, but they are in fact a great company. The jerseys are incredible replicas, they have the reebok patches in all the right places, and the tags even say made in canada, when its obviously made in china. I would order from them again...i think its absurd to spend $300 on a RBK jersey.

wondeROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2010, 12:41 AM
NigelSPNKr
#SavetheGoons

vCash: 164
of course they are fake but they are pretty good fakes. Worth the $$

NigelSPNKr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2010, 04:02 AM
Stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondeROY View Post
I've ordered from them, of course they are not authentic RBK jerseys, but for $45 what do you expect? I got a Duchene jersey from them and was very pleased. I posted pictures of it in that thread linked above, on page 4. The ordering process is weird and slow, but they are in fact a great company. The jerseys are incredible replicas, they have the reebok patches in all the right places, and the tags even say made in canada, when its obviously made in china. I would order from them again...i think its absurd to spend $300 on a RBK jersey.
You don't have to spend $300 to get a legitimate RBK Jersey. Licensed replicas are $130 CDN, and $200 roughly with authentic name and number stitched to the licensed replica jersey.

The jerseys this company sells are not replica jerseys. They are fake, counterfeit and illegal, yet you describe them as "great"?

Buying from counterfeiters like this supports organized crime and illegal labour.

Stripes is offline   Reply With Quote