HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Kinda OT: Failed marriage proposal at MSG

Old
02-16-2010, 09:33 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

vCash: 500
We need the chief back for entertainment.

NYRFAN218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
I'd settle for today's equivalent to Cheryl Tiegs/Carol Alt

Last edited by Bluenote13: 02-17-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2010, 09:55 PM
FLYLine24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
Ah alright....there was so many different reports at first when it started to come it was a hoax.

I still think people are overrating BIG TIME.

"Classless"? How the hell is it classless?

"Bush league"? What? Not sure you understand what Bush league even means. It doesn't even make sense in this.

"Dolan should be punched in the face" because of this hoax? ...um..ok?

"Classless, Yuppie, Idiots" See above; Overrating.

Do you guys watch anything other then the News on TV? I can't imagine you enjoying much if this sets you off so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
It seemed to entertain the place. Its cheesy entertainment, but look at TV, its full of 'reality' and its just as poorly acted as this sideshow. Soon the circus will be in town, March right?
Pretty much, but that cheesy entertainment usually does well (jersey shore, American idol and that idiot with his pants falling down song )

FLYLine24* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine24 View Post

Pretty much, but that cheesy entertainment usually does well (jersey shore, American idol and that idiot with his pants falling down song )
Hey everyones entitled to have their 15 minutes. Some last 45 to 60 though, that's the real sad part, some get in the door and stay.

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2010, 03:11 AM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
That is going back aways.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2010, 12:02 PM
94Obsession

It's About Everything But The Game.....

The fact that The Garden needs to provide entertainment like this for the fans or the corporate suits is really sad. Play the fricking organ for christ sakes!!!

You're at a Hockey game, not a circus. I swear it's about everything else but the game.

I could deal with this stuff if it was actually real, but the fact that this was fake is really sad because of the fact, like I said above, The Garden feels the need to entertain or cater to the no attention span person, by doing stupid crap during the stoppages of the game.

Me personally, i'm there to see a Hockey game, not "entertainment". The game is the entertainment.

It's like all some people care about is getting there 15 seconds of fame, and getting on camera or Gardenvision, especially when the team is losing late in the 3rd or down by 2 goals or more, and yet all some of these people could care less about the Rangers losing, as long as they dance or get on camera, all is well I guess.

Anyway, it's all cheesy entertainment, and I don't really have a problem with these things if they're real, but the fact that it was fake, makes The Garden seem desperate to get the fans going in the game or in the crowd.

And I agree that an original 6 franchise like the Rangers who play in NEW YORK look like a circus a lot nowadays with this crap. This is the kind of "entertainment" you would see at a Panthers game. This is New York, and we don't need cheap gimmicks to get the fans going in the crowd or the game. I also didn't like the fact they gave away thundersticks at Game 3 last year against the Capitals, this is not Anaheim, we make the noise with our hands here, not stupid thundersticks. Just give us our playoff towels and we'll be fine.

This is all JMO, and how I look at stuff like this.

And regarding the Cheif, as NYRFAN218 said, The cheif passed away a few years back unfortunately.

94Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote