Hi guys, I decided that I was going to the Mock Draft idea that other people have used in the last few years. I hope that we can have a very active group of GM's and have a good time.
If you guys have any questions about anything just shoot me a PM and I will responds ASAP. Thanks.
Here are all the Guidelines that we will be following.
1. Each poster on HF will be aloud to only have 1 team.
2. There will be 7 rounds in the whole Mock Draft.
3. There will be a 16 hour draft clock. If you do not make your pick in the time of 16 hours you will be pick a random player occording to rankings, etc.
4. We will be drafting from the 2010 draft class players.
5. Now for the order of picks for the draft we will take the NHL standings at the time we are ready to get going. (Which means all GM spots filled.)
6. Once you have made your pick I would like it if you PM'ed the GM that has the next pick in the Draft.
7. TRADING will be allowed. Once you have made the trade post it in the Thread and I will look at it and confirm it. If I don't agree with the trade I will Veto the trade and you will have to figure out a new trade.
8. I will not be paying attention to buyouts, free agents and stuff like that there will only be trading and drafting aloud.
9. Last rule of all is have fun. We are all part of a community here don't take things to far and serious.
If you would like a team just post the team you would like below. Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen.