And here we go again, crossing swords a sunday afternoon (?). After the first Game, we can all agree Tampa showed us there were ready. But where we? Now is the time to prove we are not a lolypop team and that we know how to play the game.
The ribs line has to wake up, and it is important to try and win the 2nd away game. The "Bulin" wall looks more like the great wall right now and we have to find a way to crack it somehow.
- Theo will have to play like he did in the last game (i think he was very solid).
- Ribeiro needs to skate and play simple in his zone not trying his moves there... Is it the time to do it?
- Koivu's line has to use his speed and talent.
- The defense needs to wake up!
- well everything has to be different for game 2.
- Oh and no offense for the guy, but i hope Dagenais doesn't play I mean it.(each time i said that he scored 2...)
Big game for the Habs... a split is what they need to grab the momentum... give the Habs credit, whenever they have faced some adversity they seem to come right back, I'll take the Habs 4-2 the last one into an empty net.
Did anyone watch the warm-up on the Arena Cam? They left it on this time, last game it was turned off just before the warm-up...it's still working for me if anyone wants to check it out.
GO HABS GO!!!
Also GO Canada GO!!! Down 2-0 going into the 3rd. We can't lose to Austria, that's embarrassing.
Canada seems to start of slow in tournaments like this, but they get stronger. It will be pretty embarrassing if we lose to Austria, but at least next game Canada will probably come out very strong. Go Canada Go!