HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Philadelphia Wings

Old
02-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Shoeny

vCash: 500
Philadelphia Wings

For anyone who is a fan of the Wings or want something to do on a Saturday night I am selling tickets as part of my internship. Lower level seats for $10.

To get the discount go onto http://www.wingslax.com/ and click purchase tickets. Pick the game you want to attend and at the top of the site where it asks for a discout/promotion code type...... 714CMD3

Games are on:
Feb. 20
Mar. 13
Mar. 27
Apr. 3

Shoeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeny View Post
For anyone who is a fan of the Wings or want something to do on a Saturday night I am selling tickets as part of my internship. Lower level seats for $10.

To get the discount go onto http://www.wingslax.com/ and click purchase tickets. Pick the game you want to attend and at the top of the site where it asks for a discout/promotion code type...... 714CMD3

Games are on:
Feb. 20
Mar. 13
Mar. 27
Apr. 3
Thanks man! $10 is really cheap.

143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2010, 09:12 AM
pelts35.com

Slightly OT, I am really surprised at how few fans go to Wings games anymore. The upper level isn't open and while the stands were mostly full from goal line to goal line, the sections behind the goals were at most 50% full. I remember not so many years ago that the Wings were a hot ticket and that even when they moved to the Wachovia Center (which I thought was a mistake) they still drew capacity crowds.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2010, 01:41 PM
teegale
Hartnell Down!

I'm not a huge fan of Lacrosse. However I am highly looking forward to the Philadelphia Union.

teegale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Dash22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
Slightly OT, I am really surprised at how few fans go to Wings games anymore. The upper level isn't open and while the stands were mostly full from goal line to goal line, the sections behind the goals were at most 50% full. I remember not so many years ago that the Wings were a hot ticket and that even when they moved to the Wachovia Center (which I thought was a mistake) they still drew capacity crowds.
The costs of Wings tickets from what they use to be has turned off many loyal fans. My family/family friends use to have a combined 40 season tickets, now, just 8 years later, we are down to just 4.

Dash22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2010, 10:53 PM
PhilaFlyers

vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by teegale View Post
However I am highly looking forward to the Philadelphia Union.
As am I.

PhilaFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
I prefer the small ones. Theres not as much meat but def more juicy. I also prefer the wing to the drumstick type and I feel like I always get ripped off and get 8 drumsticks to every dozen. When I find somewhere that gives a decent amount of wings, I become a return customer. As for the sauce, I like it hot but a little sweet too, not just straight hot sauce. Almost like a mix of BBQ and hot sauce. And of course blue cheese and a cold beer are a must.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2010, 08:18 AM
LarryNJ

That's a great deal! Thanks! I have season tickets but I'll give it to my son's friends to use.

The Wings games are usually a good time even though they aren't playing as well this year. For $10 if you've never been to a game you should try one.

LarryNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2010, 01:39 PM
i am dave

I'm in my 7th season as a season ticket holder. We had seats in 207 row 1, but due to the closure of the upper level, we're now downstairs. Great seats in Restaurant Row.

Too bad the team is absolutely pitiful this year. This is what happens when you build your offense around a single guy who has played but a handful of games in 2 seasons.

Last night in particular was a disgrace. Chants of "Fire Huntley" were heard for probably the first time I can remember. I just don't know what firing him will do, unless they can bring in someone to completely shake up the team.

I'd render Miller untouchable, and if AI is healthy him too, along with Geoff Snider and maybe Westervelt. Everyone else is expendable and probably worthless.

i am dave is offline   Reply With Quote