HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Canada vs Switzerland! - RDS, CTV

Old
02-26-2010, 07:23 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2244 View Post
He had two games showing that he's not ready for the NHL and two that he is ready for the NHL. I hope he can go on with these games.
That to me is a definition of an AHL'er (not a career one, but AHL'er at this time). We've had tons of examples of guys we brought up who looked really great in some games, really bad in some others.

Let's hope that Boucher works with him and make him progress the way he was suppose to.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2010, 09:35 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2244 View Post
Weber was luckily able to strike back. After Krüger benched him for the whole game vs. Norway he came back vs. Belarus and vs. the USA. He played very solid vs. Belarus and really good in the Quarters.
He had two games showing that he's not ready for the NHL and two that he is ready for the NHL. I hope he can go on with these games.
Yea I was glad to see him bounce back against Belarus and USA, even getting a shift in OT. I thought he looked much better so hopefully he can build off those last two games as the Dogs head into the playoffs in about 6 weeks.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote