HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hamilton @ Cleveland - AHL North Division Semifinals Game 3

Closed Thread

Old
04-27-2004, 10:29 AM
Serena587

vCash: 500
Hamilton @ Cleveland - AHL North Division Semifinals Game 3

I'll say that the Barons will be riding the momentum from their win in Hamilton on Sunday, and will take tonight's game 3-2. Coming back to the Gund will be nice for the Barons, but it won't have the same intensity from the crowd as the Q Round games had, as those games were played at a smaller local rink (due to scheduling conflicts) and that joint was rockin'. Hopefully, the Barons faithfull will be able to provide enough support to help them through, but it'll be a close one.

Anyone else?

Old
04-27-2004, 12:08 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena587
I'll say that the Barons will be riding the momentum from their win in Hamilton on Sunday, and will take tonight's game 3-2.

I hope not. The Dogs haven't been great on the road, but if Damphousse gives them a strong game, the Dogs chances are good, if not, then chances aren't good. Dogs have been a funny team this year, they can play a strong all round game one night, and other nights they can't seem to hold onto a lead. So it's tough to say what team will show up tonight. One that can beat any team in the AHL, or one that has trouble in their own end or shaky goaltending or both.

I think the dogs need to their top forwards to have a big game. Gratton, Plekanec, Higgins, Perezhogin need to bring their A game offensively, cause from the sound of it the barons goalie is playing very well. Hossa, Milroy, Ferland, Thinel also will need to throw the puck at the net and drive to the net hard cause we don't want to get caught in a low scoring game if we can avoid it.

Beauchemin should respond, as he's got a lot of experience and has been a rock for the dogs for the last 2 years. Hopefully he will have a big game and bring his partner with him, cause Ronner needs to play like he did last playoffs, where I thought he was very impressive.

It sucks that the Dogs and Habs play on the same night, BOOO! :mad:

Closed Thread