HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Look for the BeachBall tonight

Closed Thread

Old
04-27-2004, 12:05 PM
SwiftyHab

vCash: 500
Look for the BeachBall tonight

I have tickets in the blue section and for kicks Im bringing a beachball for the wild crowd to toss around. I dont remember which event I saw this at but I thought it was really cool. Hopefully some fool doesn't try to toss it on the ice.

Old
04-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Bruin_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyHab
I have tickets in the blue section and for kicks Im bringing a beachball for the wild crowd to toss around. I dont remember which event I saw this at but I thought it was really cool. Hopefully some fool doesn't try to toss it on the ice.
I could see someone sticking their key into it

Old
04-27-2004, 12:15 PM
SwiftyHab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin_Ron
I could see someone sticking their key into it
Thats why Im bringing two I'm going to Canadian tire on ste catherine to buy them.

Old
04-27-2004, 12:27 PM
RaTcine

Quote:
Thats why Im bringing two I'm going to Canadian tire on ste catherine to buy them.
bring 20 of them and be careful not to throw them in the red seats, that's where they will be done.

Old
04-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Mike The Wall

I do not think you will be allowed to do the beach ball thing. The NHL has some rules for that don't be surprised to see the hushers stop you. Sorry to give you the bad news

Old
04-27-2004, 12:45 PM
SwiftyHab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike The Wall
I do not think you will be allowed to do the beach ball thing. The NHL has some rules for that don't be surprised to see the hushers stop you. Sorry to give you the bad news
Well, Im going to use my stealth tecnics to make sure my belligerency goes unnoticed. Ive trained for this moment all my life, and now everything is coming into place....excellent.

Old
04-27-2004, 01:13 PM
Habber

Beach balls belong at concerts, not at hockey games. Well, maybe hockey games in Tampa but definately not in Montreal.

Old
04-27-2004, 01:18 PM
SwiftyHab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber
Beach balls belong at concerts, not at hockey games. Well, maybe hockey games in Tampa but definately not in Montreal.
Its the same concept as the wave that we also do here.

Old
04-27-2004, 01:22 PM
habfan4

I'd only break out the beach balls if the Habs are winning by a wide margin. If it's a close game (or heaven forbid - the Habs are losing) people might not be so festive!!

Old
04-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
I hope that Theodore also sees the BeachBall tonight... if you get my drift.

Lafleur thinks the radio announcers or anyone else sitting in the pressbox should bring bags of pennies and whenever the Canadiens score they should start dropping money so it should appear as though it's raining money.

I think they should also bring large blocks of solid marble, and when/if Tampa scores they should drop them on the Tampa player's head. But that's just my opinion.

Old
04-27-2004, 02:09 PM
GoBolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber
That's true. I didn't see any in the stands, but Khabibulin saw them on the ice throughout the first two games of this series.

Seriously, though, here's hoping tonight's game is an end-to-end blast with the up-tempo style both teams are capable of displaying. I'm looking forward to the first good ice of this series; both teams will be better because of it.

Old
04-27-2004, 02:13 PM
SwiftyHab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois

I think they should also bring large blocks of solid marble, and when/if Tampa scores they should drop them on the Tampa player's head. But that's just my opinion.
Interesting, perhaps the habs can have a bad line change and when their players are all near the bench, we can just release the scoredboard on the Lecavalier-St. Louis line. That should stymie their aggresive two-man forecheck, and help our transition game.

Old
04-27-2004, 05:20 PM
HFXMooseHabs

Quote:
Hopefully some fool doesn't try to toss it on the ice.
Say some fool does toss it on the ice. As the ref bends down to pick it up, he misses an obvious penalty (all though even if he was looking right at it he'd still probably miss it). It could screw us! But then again it could screw Tampa. I'm thinking about game 7 in Vancouver when the nut threw his jacket on the ice and as the ref bend down to pick it up, he missed Iglina's stick being wacked out of his hand.

Old
04-27-2004, 06:12 PM
Medicine Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
I hope that Theodore also sees the BeachBall tonight... if you get my drift.
That's the first thing I thought of when I read the title...

Closed Thread