HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Deadline '10 - official thread - (Deadline passed - probably no more deals)

Old
03-04-2010, 10:14 PM
polmaniac932

vCash: 500
That's heartbreaking for me to read. There's nothing more, NOTHING more I would've liked to see than all my favorite Sharks (and former Shark) win the cup together for the first time. I wish I never read that

polmaniac932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 10:51 AM
LadyStanley
Elasmobranchology-go

http://www.fearthefin.com/2010/3/5/1...ure-could-help

Looks like the Sharks will be counting on the services of McGinn, Couture, Demers and other "kids". It's not that DW didn't want to make a deal, but that the price/availability of who he wanted was not possible to "make a deal".

LadyStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 11:09 AM
CrazedZooChimp
Not enough guts

vCash: 1875
Send a message via AIM to CrazedZooChimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades of Glory View Post
I think DW tried to get him, but in the end, the Wild decided not to make him available, and of course there's the salary cap.
Well, if Wilson was actually interested, it sounds like there's a chance, depending on what the Wild do this offseason, that Nolan might be interested in signing back here...

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

CrazedZooChimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2010, 03:32 PM
JawandaPuck
Lost Art of Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
John-Michael Liles (D, Avalanche) - Shifty offensive d-man, but maybe a bit overpaid and with a tricky NTC that might hinder his value. Does Colorado want to keep him or shed payroll to be able to build around their young core? CONTRACT: $4.2m cap hit through 11-12 (UFA), Conditional NTC (can list as many as 18 teams that he will not accept a trade to)
A poster on the main trades forum cited Dallas Dave (HF doesn't allow links to his sites including Twitter) as his source for claiming Liles to SJS was close at the TDL. Perhaps something to be revisited during the off-season?

JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote