HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pirnes remains a KING!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-28-2004, 04:01 PM
  #1
Kingz4life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Country: Armenia
Posts: 2,105
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Pirnes remains a KING!

The KINGS picked up the option on Center Esa Pirnes. I saw it last night at Lakings.com...I didn't see any pots on it here. Pirnes is a exciting player to watch. He has a lot of offensive skill and he is great defensively, especially killing penalty's.

Kingz4life is offline  
Old
04-28-2004, 04:07 PM
  #2
punchy1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kiwiville.
Posts: 2,444
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz4life
The KINGS picked up the option on Center Esa Pirnes. I saw it last night at Lakings.com...I didn't see any pots on it here. Pirnes is a exciting player to watch. He has a lot of offensive skill and he is great defensively, especially killing penalty's.

Happy to see this one.

Cheers mate.

It makes me wonder/hope if or that it means that Belangers days as a King are done as Pirnes was easily the better of the two last year.

punchy1 is offline  
Old
04-28-2004, 04:10 PM
  #3
LuckyLUC20
Registered User
 
LuckyLUC20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Somewhere in So-Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 3,496
vCash: 500
Nice... next up: ZIGGY! (oh please, oh please, oh please!)

LuckyLUC20 is offline  
Old
04-28-2004, 06:31 PM
  #4
Kingz4life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Country: Armenia
Posts: 2,105
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
Nice... next up: ZIGGY! (oh please, oh please, oh please!)
SIGN ZIGGY RIGHT NOW!! U think it worked?

Kingz4life is offline  
Old
04-28-2004, 10:18 PM
  #5
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!
 
Legionnaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: LA-LA Land
Country: United States
Posts: 35,403
vCash: 500
Nice. Esa improved as the season went along and I think he still has some room to next season. Maybe 15-20 goals?

Legionnaire is offline  
Old
04-29-2004, 03:19 AM
  #6
TK79
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
Nice. Esa improved as the season went along and I think he still has some room to next season. Maybe 15-20 goals?
Two-way third liner with 10-15 goals and 25-30 points could be fairly accurate.

TK79 is offline  
Old
04-29-2004, 04:14 AM
  #7
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan
 
KingPurpleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: irvine, ca
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
based on the success rate of 6th rounders, isn't pirnes considered a "steal"? i rarely hear of anyone mention how good he is for a 6th rounder. probably becuase he's going to end up being a 3rd liner, but still, how many 6th rounders even touch the NHL?

KingPurpleDinosaur is offline  
Old
04-29-2004, 08:53 AM
  #8
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!
 
Legionnaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: LA-LA Land
Country: United States
Posts: 35,403
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
based on the success rate of 6th rounders, isn't pirnes considered a "steal"? i rarely hear of anyone mention how good he is for a 6th rounder. probably becuase he's going to end up being a 3rd liner, but still, how many 6th rounders even touch the NHL?

Not very many. He does often get overlooked in favor of a guy like Datsyuk who was also a sixth rounder.

Legionnaire is offline  
Old
04-29-2004, 09:33 AM
  #9
Fat Elvis
Registered User
 
Fat Elvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Money Pit
Country: United States
Posts: 5,297
vCash: 500
Liked the way this guy played every night, good to see him get rewarded.

Fat Elvis is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.