HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

The Best of Anze Kopitar - Nothing Happens by chance(HD)

Old
02-27-2010, 05:45 PM
Zad
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Didn't care for the songs either. Chose the best goals and the flashback to childhood was a professional touch but the quality of the video was off, like watching non-HD tv.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2010, 06:02 PM
RightKinger

vCash: 500
The songs were ok but kinda dull...also try to show less celebrations and cut out the fat. I would also try to exclude most of the fluky or lucky goals. I'm not pro or anything..just trying to help. Still a great video but those are some changes I might make for your next video. Quality over quantity my friend. Here is an example of an almost perfect highlight video IMO -

I think you were the guy who liked the songs in my videos...right? Well I have some great songs that I was going to use for videos in the future but since I don't think I'm going to have time with school/work I'll show them to you so you can use them if you'd like.

RightKinger is offline   Reply With Quote