HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

souray sucks

Closed Thread

Old
04-27-2004, 08:22 PM
YEMELIN74

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to YEMELIN74
souray sucks

im ****ing tired of this guy...
if he cant play well because he's injured or whatever he just have to say it and go on the pressbox...

Old
04-27-2004, 08:35 PM
Bobby Orr's Knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTX
if he cant play well because he's injured or whatever he just have to say it and go on the pressbox...
He's been your worst player by far. Horrific. A huge liability. Btw, was he the one who publicly blamed Kovalev for a loss in Game 4 against Boston?

Old
04-27-2004, 08:35 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
And use Dykhuis? S T F U

Old
04-27-2004, 08:38 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

Every game there's a Sheldon sucks thread. We all know.

Old
04-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Ya what Souray did for this team all season, and the fact that hes injured means nothing, right?? Critisize his play all you want, but to say he sucks, is just crazy imo.

Old
04-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Kerberos*

Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
Anybody else hear the theory that he sucks because of his mustache?

Old
04-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
Well Souray's playing hurt so I don't want to jump on his back but on the other hand, wow, look at Komi, he's improving every games he plays

He's already looking like an experienced D out there.

Old
04-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Cakes!

vCash: 567
Like I've said before, CUT Souray's ice time down. He just can't play the 20-25 minutes per night right now. And he's killing us because of it.

Old
04-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Carl Spackler

This post sucks.

Stop riding a guy that has obviously been playing injured and is giving his all.

Old
04-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Zednik

Damn, if he's injuried, he must SIT. A healthy Dykhuis is better than Souray right now, like it or not.

Old
04-27-2004, 10:05 PM
RE-HABS

Souray was amazing in the regular season for us, but he has been the worse player by far and the biggest liability out there for us in the playoff and this series imparticular.

If he is hurt bad and playing CJ needs to be smarter with his icetime and with the situations he plays in.

I haven't lost faith in Souray, but our D as a whole has been aweful and has cost us this series.

Only bright side other than his overtime turnover is Komisarek.

Old
04-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Alex Kovalev

The guy is part of the reason they lost tonight (Stillman goal) and definitely the reason why they lost Game two also (stupid penalty early 5 on 3, Lecaviler breakaway) The guy has done nothing offensively. This guys supposed to be an "allstar" but hes playing like the real Sheldon. The guy has no problem blamming his teammates for loses (Kovalev incident). Really I think the guy has to give his head a shake because he has been awful.

Old
04-27-2004, 10:33 PM
superstar436

souray is really bad in the moment. For all the people who blamed brisebois once upon a time well he was never this bad

1) 2 penalties in the beginning of the game - indisipline
2) The sequence in which stillman scored his goal shows souray's prblems. On the powerplay the only thing that happens is souray shooting from the blueline and both were easily stopped by khabby because everybody knows he will shoot. Before stillman scores they get a breakaway (if I remember), and then the breakaway which lead to the goal. Having souray on ur pp unit actually kills it. HE only shoots. Look at the goal of kovalev, they moved the puck which does not happen when souray is there. WHo was there at the point, Markov

Old
04-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zednik
Damn, if he's injuried, he must SIT. A healthy Dykhuis is better than Souray right now, like it or not.
Not true, not true at all. An injured me is better than a healthy Dykhuis.

Old
04-27-2004, 10:53 PM
Tucker316*

Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Kovalev
The guy is part of the reason they lost tonight (Stillman goal) and definitely the reason why they lost Game two also (stupid penalty early 5 on 3, Lecaviler breakaway) The guy has done nothing offensively. This guys supposed to be an "allstar" but hes playing like the real Sheldon. The guy has no problem blamming his teammates for loses (Kovalev incident). Really I think the guy has to give his head a shake because he has been awful.

Give me a break. Sheldon had a great season. Nobody expected that from him, and without him, the Habs may not have made it as far as they have. Now he's struggling..fine..but hey, the entire D has been struggling. Brisebois gives the puck every damn time, rivet should have pummeled vinny in front of the net on that late goal, markov hasn't been as sharp..if you blame one guy for losing every game we have problems.

Notice how nobody even mentions the fact we have a big floater out there named ribeiro? I knew he'd be quiet when it most counted..he's slow, easily taken off the puck once you get him, and he doesn't provide any grit. We need even more secondary scoring right now.

Basically, we have to ride zed, kovy and saks..although ryder is trying very hard..and he's a rook.

Stop pouncing on souray. All you people loved him before, some of you even nominating him for a freaking norris trophy..now he sucks?? LMAO at some of you fools.

Old
04-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316

Give me a break. Sheldon had a great season. Nobody expected that from him, and without him, the Habs may not have made it as far as they have. Now he's struggling..fine..but hey, the entire D has been struggling. Brisebois gives the puck every damn time, rivet should have pummeled vinny in front of the net on that late goal, markov hasn't been as sharp..if you blame one guy for losing every game we have problems.

Notice how nobody even mentions the fact we have a big floater out there named ribeiro? I knew he'd be quiet when it most counted..he's slow, easily taken off the puck once you get him, and he doesn't provide any grit. We need even more secondary scoring right now.

Basically, we have to ride zed, kovy and saks..although ryder is trying very hard..and he's a rook.

Stop pouncing on souray. All you people loved him before, some of you even nominating him for a freaking norris trophy..now he sucks?? LMAO at some of you fools.
Yep i agree man, people tend to forget what Souray did for us during the season. In fact we may not be at the big dance if it were not for Souray!!!!

Old
04-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Reid

Who here plays in the NHL ..... ????

"FenixTX" why don't you give Gainey a call, and tell him that you will take Souray's spot. If you can say he sucks, then you must be better then him. If your not, shut it! I'm tired of people getting down on some of our Habs, they are playing in the NHL, we are not.

Old
04-27-2004, 11:22 PM
mcphee

Ferris TX, for you to sit there and entitle a thread Souray Sucks, then press submit, makes me glad I'd never have the ability to play for a fan like you. As a hockey fan, you suck.

Old
04-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Belarus Rocket

Send a message via MSN to Belarus Rocket
Quote:
Yah true Souray and Is 15 goals suck BIG TIME..ahhhh come on this Is a team loss don't put the blame on 1 player

EDIT:and If some people don't get It,I was sarcastic when I said Souray suck

Old
04-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Mathletic

I recall some people, blasting him here right now, that were saying that he should win the Norris

Old
04-27-2004, 11:28 PM
TwineSniper

Send a message via MSN to TwineSniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Ferris TX, for you to sit there and entitle a thread Souray Sucks, then press submit, makes me glad I'd never have the ability to play for a fan like you. As a hockey fan, you suck.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Old
04-27-2004, 11:30 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
IM ****ING TIRED OF POST ABOUT HOW BAD A PLAYER CAN BE AND EVERYTHING...
That was coming from you on my post on Theodore. You suck dude.

Old
04-27-2004, 11:35 PM
mcphee

Anybody see a lack of effort out there ? If not,warm the bottle,burp and get some sleep. We lost. Shouldv've won, sometimes it doesn't work out. Theo this Souray that Why was Rivet out there, You know why ? Because these guys are good at what they do and their coach, whose livleyhood depends on them, trusted them. It didn't work out, quit crying.

Old
04-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Slick Nick

If any of you see Souray on the street, please hit him with a rock, a bottle, a stick... I just do not want to ses this ******* for game four.

Can't stand him.

Old
04-28-2004, 12:36 AM
Natural Habs Fan

I like Souray, I really do, but he's been bad this series, really bad. I'm not about to throw him off the team though.

Closed Thread