HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What Channel?

Old
03-02-2010, 09:09 PM
gotmonte

vCash: 500
What Channel?

Tomorrow I know there is the Hockey Trade Deadline show. I know Canada is having theirs by TSN and I heard if you have the hockey package you can watch it too.

I just ordered up the Sports package for 5.99 a month (wondering why I havent done that before since it is so awesome for 6 bucks a month!) and I need to know what channel it will be on.

I live in Suffolk County Long Island, New york. Can anyone please help me out as to what time and channel they will be on? Oh man, I scammed to get out of work for this and if I cant find the right channel to see this I might hang myself. Or if I DO get to watch it and Redden and or Rosival is still on the team post 3pm, I am going to hang myself.

So either way, tomorrow is my last day on this earth. Please someone have sympathy for me and let me atleast watch the last show of my life. HOCKEY

God, I am soooo excited. I feel like a meth head knowing there is a BIG shipment coming in and your friends are going to hook up you all day long!!!!! For 6 bucks to boot!!! lol

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2010, 09:17 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

NHL network will have the TSN feed starting 8am

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2010, 09:26 PM
The Thomas J.*

I'll be listening on XM radio.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Trxjw
Retired.

Yep, NHL network will be broadcasting the TSN feed starting at 8AM EST. I believe it will also be streaming on NHL.com, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Abooch68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
Tomorrow I know there is the Hockey Trade Deadline show. I know Canada is having theirs by TSN and I heard if you have the hockey package you can watch it too.

I just ordered up the Sports package for 5.99 a month (wondering why I havent done that before since it is so awesome for 6 bucks a month!) and I need to know what channel it will be on.

I live in Suffolk County Long Island, New york. Can anyone please help me out as to what time and channel they will be on? Oh man, I scammed to get out of work for this and if I cant find the right channel to see this I might hang myself. Or if I DO get to watch it and Redden and or Rosival is still on the team post 3pm, I am going to hang myself.

So either way, tomorrow is my last day on this earth. Please someone have sympathy for me and let me atleast watch the last show of my life. HOCKEY

God, I am soooo excited. I feel like a meth head knowing there is a BIG shipment coming in and your friends are going to hook up you all day long!!!!! For 6 bucks to boot!!! lol
lol i like your enthusiasm

Abooch68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2010, 09:45 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
God, I am soooo excited. I feel like a meth head knowing there is a BIG shipment coming in and your friends are going to hook up you all day long!!!!!
Not the same analogy I would have used to describe my excitement!

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote