HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Dallas just can't find home

Old
03-04-2010, 09:32 PM
RedWingsLegacy

vCash: 500
Dallas just can't find home

The Dallas Stars continue to play on long road trips as in the next four night they play 3road games. The Stars just can't seem to play at home as they have yet to play two game at home in a very long time. the travel and fatigue seem apparent as Dallas continues to fall down the standings. When asked about the constent travel captin Shannahan had this to say "ya it's very tough to play so much on the road the fatigue is really kicking in and we've had a constent string of injuries lately which players have trouble fully recovering from when you play a lot on the road". Dallas next home game will be just a day after the 3 straight road games against a very tough Blue Jackets team. Hopefully Dallas will play well as attendace has been dropping at home due to poor play from the long road trips.

RedWingsLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Ohio Jones
Game on...

After the "pantsing" I just received from Vancouver and New Jersey, I'm not sure the Jackets can be considered tough opponents right now. Hopefully I turn things around before you do!

Ohio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2010, 08:35 PM
RedWingsLegacy

Dallas exaustion has set in after going on the longest losing streak since new GM Niece took over earlier this season. Dallas sits 4th in the west with 68 Points in 55 games. Now the fear for the team is falling out of the playoffs with so many games ahead of the other teams because of the many 3game road trips they've had recently. The Stars can fall completly out of the playoffs if the teams behind all play well. The Stars get to sit at home hoping and watching hoping they can still hang on to a playoff spot and that they don't fall to far out of a fight for a top spot. When asked about this predicament the Stars are in GM Niece had this to say " Our boys have played well for us all season its unfortunate because of schedualing that we are so far ahead of everyone we've given it our all every night and thats all I can ask for".

RedWingsLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Ohio Jones
Game on...

The schedule has been interesting to say the least, but I think your Stars are pretty secure in your playoff spot. A number of teams would have to play better than they are currently to drop you to 9th in the conference. Two or three teams, maybe - but 5? Probably not.

Ohio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Canuck09

The schedule has sucked to say the least.

I've got 13 games in hand on the Stars but would need to go 11-2 to pass them by 1 point. Chances of that happening given my teams weak efforts this year...zilch.

Canuck09 is offline   Reply With Quote