HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Philadelphia Flyers @ Buffalo Sabres, 03/05/2010

Old
03-05-2010, 09:13 PM
CorpseLW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpethianSabre20 View Post
Haha, yeah, they're my favorite band and the Sabres are my favorite hockey team, so it was only natural to combine the two.

I'll probably put on Morningrise later in the car when I head out in a bit.
jeez, sometimes I'm surprised I can encounter someone who loves a metal album from Europe, mid 90s. pleased to meet you. I'm 32 y.o. haha. halfway to the grave.

CorpseLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 09:28 PM
OpethianSabre20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpseLW View Post
jeez, sometimes I'm surprised I can encounter someone who loves a metal album from Europe, mid 90s. pleased to meet you. I'm 32 y.o. haha. halfway to the grave.
Nice to meet you too.

I like a bunch of other Euro metal bands (Therion, Meshuggah, and Blind Guardian to name a few). Morningrise is pretty far away from being my favorite of their albums. I guess I'm in the mood for it for whatever reason, but I digress. It's time for me to take off for the night and not drag the GDT any further off-topic.

OpethianSabre20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 11:35 PM
jflory81
Garbo is coming

Send a message via AIM to jflory81
Quote:
Originally Posted by dystemper View Post
i like how ruff's decision to put mair on the pp, resulting in a 2on1 late in the game. that is some pretty poor coaching... i understand wanting to reward a player with some pp time, but that could have backfired brutally. miller bailed ruff out big time.
Actually that 2 on 1 was on Torres for misplaying the puck at the point. But I'm not surprised the you guys are using it to push your agenda.

jflory81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Clock

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpseLW View Post
Opeth rules. And the avatar? Love it. I want to take a sabbatical down to the Monroeville Mall, listening to Goblin. The original Dawn of the Dead is definitely in my top three favorites of all time.

Clock is offline   Reply With Quote