HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fan appreciation night ? What fans! Amirite? Wild VS Falcons

Old
03-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Valic
BOOOOOOOOOO

vCash: 500
Fan appreciation night ? What fans! Amirite? Wild VS Falcons

Minnesota Wild (31-27-4) at Edmonton Oilers (19-38-6)
TV: Molson Canadian Oilers PPV (HD) LAWL
RADIO: 630 CHED & Oilers Radio Network
PUCK DROP: 7:08 p.m. MST

The Story: In a heart warming tale of triumph the Edmonton Oiler are having a fan appreciation night in Edmonton. The Irony? Making most fans pay 20 bucks to watch the Springfield Falcons play the Minnesota Boring-McBoringsons.

Whitney and Johnson should debut, meaning suckers like me will likely pay or not

Interesting facts.

Minnesota Inventions: Masking and Scotch tape, Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, HMOs, the bundt pan, Aveda beauty products, and Green Giant vegetables and boring hockey teams.

Kyle Brodziak is a former Oiler in case you guys have the memory of a hummingbird.

The original name of the settlement that became St. Paul was Pig's Eye. Named for the French-Canadian whiskey trader, Pierre "Pig's Eye" Parrant, who had led squatters to the settlement.

Marshall from How I Met Your Mother is from Minnesota

Tom Gilbert is from Minnesota

The nation’s first Better Business Bureau was founded in Minneapolis in 1912.

The first open heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant in the United States were done at the University of Minnesota. Maybe Moreau could get one?

Tonka Trucks were developed and are continued to be manufactured in Minnetonka.

Twin Cities-based Northwest Airlines was the first major airline to ban smoking on international flights. JERKS!

The Wild Logo is a bear. Not a cat like some people, certainly not me, thought for the longest time.

I like Lamp.

Taylor Hall said he wants to play in Edmonton. No really. I swear. Okay, he was probably just saying that because theres a good chance hes an Oiler, but we have to cling to some hope.

Jordan Eberle is pretty cool.

Valic is offline   Reply With Quote