HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

My new skates: One95

Old
03-05-2010, 05:57 PM
CCM

vCash: 500
My new skates: One95

Well in my quest to find another pair of Grafs I ended up buying ONE95's. Skated in my first game last night and never have I been so comfortable in skates. I usually have a width problem with grafs and had them punched out numerous times but no need for that anymore. These skates fit perfect. Alot stiffer but I feel more balanced in them. Thought the pitch difference would be something I would have to get used to but after a couple shifts, all was good. I'm holding an adge better at full speed. No more numbness in my feet either. Paid a liitle more than I wanted too but very happy with the skates. They are having good deals now to clear out room for the total and one100's. Cant wait to skate again.

CCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Ti-girl

Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Before I bought my 9k's, I tried on the One90s and took them for a spin. I hated every second in them. I'm glad you were able to find a pair that fits and Bauer is it, but man. I have permenantly repressed that memory!

03-05-2010, 06:58 PM
thedonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-girl View Post
Before I bought my 9k's, I tried on the One90s and took them for a spin. I hated every second in them. I'm glad you were able to find a pair that fits and Bauer is it, but man. I have permenantly repressed that memory!
just fyi, but the fit of the one95 is very different than the one90. the last generation one75 is essentially the one90, with a few improvements. and the fit of the one75 is narrower and shallower than the one95.

thedonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Lukko4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonger View Post
just fyi, but the fit of the one95 is very different than the one90. the last generation one75 is essentially the one90, with a few improvements. and the fit of the one75 is narrower and shallower than the one95.
I was on One90s for 3 years and just switched to One95s in January and I find there to be no difference whatsoever, the transition was seamless. Love the feel of the 95s. Just wish hockeymonkey would send them to Canada so I could have paid $400 for prostocks instead of $500 for retail ones here in Canada....grrr!

Lukko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2010, 08:10 PM
thedonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukko4 View Post
I was on One90s for 3 years and just switched to One95s in January and I find there to be no difference whatsoever, the transition was seamless. Love the feel of the 95s. Just wish hockeymonkey would send them to Canada so I could have paid $400 for prostocks instead of $500 for retail ones here in Canada....grrr!
interesting, i, and many others, have found the fit to be noticeably different between the one75's and one95's. although admittedly, i never tried on the actual one90's. however, by all accounts, they and the one75's are essentially the same skate. hated the fit of the one75, didn't mind the fit of the one95. but ultimately, i'm an x60 guy.

thedonger is offline   Reply With Quote