HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Muse at MSG 3/5

Closed Thread

Old
03-06-2010, 01:23 AM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 500
Muse at MSG 3/5

Best concert i've ever seen... hands down.

i saw u2 last year, ive seen velvet revolver, billy joel at shea (only one that may actually give this muse concert a run for its money... actually thinking about it the other one was way more significant and had soooo many random famous singers like tony bennett and paul mccartney) however after seeing this one tonight all i can say was that it was just downright spectacular.

i didnt see one person sit throughout the concert. everyone was standing, singing, cheering, dancing. a lot different than when i saw the who at jones beach and after the 2nd song everyone including the general admission sat. muse just did so much improv, they didnt even speak to the crowd that much they let the music do the talking.

they should definitely come to ny a lot more often. i just cant see why people in the united states are missing out on muse. you go to south america, mexico, central america, asia, and europe and they are all in love with muse. a venue of similar size to madison square garden in australia sold 3 times over for one of their concerts a few years back.

if you guys have a chance you should give them a try. after all msg plays like 3 of their songs on a given rangers game. the lead singer's voice may be too high for your liking tho.

they rocked msg like ive never seen it rocked. not 1 dull moment in the entire thing... ok i lied, silversun pickups were pretty ordinary until their final song.

Old
03-06-2010, 04:05 AM
HoosierDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjets36 View Post
Best concert i've ever seen... hands down.

i saw u2 last year, ive seen velvet revolver, billy joel at shea (only one that may actually give this muse concert a run for its money... actually thinking about it the other one was way more significant and had soooo many random famous singers like tony bennett and paul mccartney) however after seeing this one tonight all i can say was that it was just downright spectacular.

i didnt see one person sit throughout the concert. everyone was standing, singing, cheering, dancing. a lot different than when i saw the who at jones beach and after the 2nd song everyone including the general admission sat. muse just did so much improv, they didnt even speak to the crowd that much they let the music do the talking.

they should definitely come to ny a lot more often. i just cant see why people in the united states are missing out on muse. you go to south america, mexico, central america, asia, and europe and they are all in love with muse. a venue of similar size to madison square garden in australia sold 3 times over for one of their concerts a few years back.

if you guys have a chance you should give them a try. after all msg plays like 3 of their songs on a given rangers game. the lead singer's voice may be too high for your liking tho.

they rocked msg like ive never seen it rocked. not 1 dull moment in the entire thing... ok i lied, silversun pickups were pretty ordinary until their final song.
So you dug the show.

Muse Rocks!

Old
03-06-2010, 04:12 AM
BklyNYR4Life

Glad to hear it was a good show.

I've been a big Muse fan for years now... Seen them play many places.... From Bowery Ballroom to MSG the last time they played (not including this show). Their energy is always top-notch, and I would have gone tonight except it would have been impossible to pull strings at work:.. And frankly, the new album is an abomination. But yeah... On a stage... Can't be beat... Sorta wish I went.

Ps -- they've been playing NYC for years, just smaller venues.

Old
03-06-2010, 07:05 AM
AJRanger

One of the best live bands in the world, hands down. Only ever had the opportunity to see them once before - couple of summers ago at Wembley Stadium - but they're one of those bands you just need to see at some point.

Closed Thread