HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Enough.

Closed Thread

Old
04-29-2004, 04:49 PM
TwineSniper

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TwineSniper
Enough.

Y'know, I really shouldn't be surprised with what I am reading.

But Maybe you all have forgot something. IT TAKES 4 WINS TO TAKE A SERIES.

Our team this year has been branded as a team with a never die attitude. I believe they will prove it tonight.

Sure, coming back from 3-0 is tough. But has it been done before? YES! Is it Impossible? NO! Is it about time another team did it? Since the last time it happened was 20+ years, I would say yes!

We dominated game 3, and about half of game 2. It only takes one bounce for a game to go our way.

If our team "Never Says Die", how can the majority of the fans be the opposite?

PS. I am not even gonna mention the whole Theo trashing threads (how many are there now 3, or 4?) Because I am sure the majority know how ridiculous it is. But, as with Souray and Koivu, and Ribeiro...I guess it's his turn.

Let's show some belief in our team, for heaven's sake!

Old
04-29-2004, 04:54 PM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by The~Franchise

Our team this year has been branded as a team with a never die attitude. I believe they will prove it tonight.

Sure, coming back from 3-0 is tough. But has it been done before? YES! Is it Impossible? NO! Is it about time another team did it? Since the last time it happened was 20+ years, I would say yes!

We dominated game 3, and about half of game 2. It only takes one bounce for a game to go our way.

PS. I am not even gonna mention the whole Theo trashing threads (how many are there now 3, or 4?) Because I am sure the majority know how ridiculous it is. But, as with Souray and Koivu, and Ribeiro...I guess it's his turn.

It's about time somebody actually said something worth reading. I'm quite amazed at how some people turn so quickly. If Montreal would have won game 3, then everyone would be going on about how theo is a saviour, the team would take it in 6, blah blah blah. But now, since they lost the last game they apparently have to lose the series as well.
I've been so sickened by the negative threads that i've refrained from reading or responding to them.
GO HABS GO

Old
04-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Kafka

Quote:
Originally Posted by The~Franchise

My threath is not about trashing Theodore... it's about letting Garon a chance to show what is value is... it's more a rational idea than an emotional one. I think Theodore is our no.1, but when your girlfriend's father is charged with sexual abuse, and your father and brothers are also charged for various purposes, I can understand someone having difficulty being focussed. My Habs season ended with 15 seconds left in the last game.... I didn't even watch the overtime cause I was sure they would lose it. It's now time I think to try something new.

Old
04-29-2004, 04:57 PM
BLONG7

Way too many negative posters after a tough loss... that being said too many pie in the sky posters after a win... we are a crazy bunch of fans that love the Habs!!! Big effort tonight and we could make a little noise yet...I'm hopeful

Old
04-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Kafka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic
It's about time somebody actually said something worth reading. I'm quite amazed at how some people turn so quickly. If Montreal would have won game 3, then everyone would be going on about how theo is a saviour, the team would take it in 6, blah blah blah. But now, since they lost the last game they apparently have to lose the series as well.
I've been so sickened by the negative threads that i've refrained from reading or responding to them.
GO HABS GO
You are probably right, but it is now 3-0..... and I wouldn't say Habs outplayed TB in any other games (while I was the first one to say Habs outplayed Boston in every games except game 1 and 7). Then, it's not about "how Theodore plays".... it's about "why not taking this opportunity to see what an other goaltender can do"

JUST LIKE WHEN HABS WERE LOSING 3-0 AGAINST NJ IN 1997.

Old
04-29-2004, 05:25 PM
benji
Took too much, man.

Send a message via MSN to benji
I BELIEVE GUYS! Go Habs Go!!!!!

Old
04-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Bud The Spud*

Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
Quote:
Originally Posted by benji_ch
I BELIEVE GUYS! Go Habs Go!!!!!
same here

Old
04-30-2004, 12:37 PM
Kafka

I still think we lost an occasion to increase Garon`s value.........

Closed Thread