HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Perezhogin is just amazing !

Closed Thread

Old
04-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Maithz

vCash:
Perezhogin is just amazing !

everytime I go to Bulldogs website and look at the team stats , I always see Perezhogin in the top 5 , man he have 6 pts in 4 games in the playoffs , he will make the team for sure next year ! I'm so impatient to see him on the 2nd line !

Old
04-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Vicious

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Nice avatar

Old
04-29-2004, 09:39 PM
velimiiro

Yes nice avatar, kurt = the man..

Old
04-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Maithz

vCash:
thx guys

Peace to Kurt !

GO HABS GO !

Old
04-29-2004, 09:55 PM
Vicious

Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Well, you inspired me to change my icon too. A tribute to a god.

Oh, btw, Perezhogin does rule

Old
04-29-2004, 10:03 PM
tinyzombies

I just hope he's not the next Valeri Bure.

Old
04-29-2004, 10:27 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Wo, whats with all the unexpected negativity today. You seem a bit sour!!

Old
04-29-2004, 10:37 PM
Belarus Rocket

Send a message via MSN to Belarus Rocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Well,Im never hoping that a player become something I don't like,Im hopig a player become a star,why would he be the next Valeri Bure by the way??

Old
04-29-2004, 10:53 PM
db23

Bure was and is a pretty good player. I would be happy if Perezhogin did as well. As I recall, Bure's scoring totals in the AHL as a rookie were a lot better than Perezhogin's. As a matter of fact, I think that Bure played with the Habs when he was younger than Perezhogin is now.

Just went and checked it up. Bure had 48 points in just 45 games in the AHL as a 20 year old rookie, and spent the last half of the season playing in the NHL.

Perezhogin had just 2 more AHL points in 30 more games, and has yet to play any NHL games.

Last edited by db23: 04-29-2004 at 10:57 PM.
Old
04-30-2004, 12:43 AM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by db23
Bure was and is a pretty good player. I would be happy if Perezhogin did as well. As I recall, Bure's scoring totals in the AHL as a rookie were a lot better than Perezhogin's. As a matter of fact, I think that Bure played with the Habs when he was younger than Perezhogin is now.

Just went and checked it up. Bure had 48 points in just 45 games in the AHL as a 20 year old rookie, and spent the last half of the season playing in the NHL.

Perezhogin had just 2 more AHL points in 30 more games, and has yet to play any NHL games.

You forgot something important body... The level of the game as improved alot since 10 years ago even at the AHL level!! You make me crazy with your garbage stats... There is a world of difference between the player Perezhogin is gonna be in the NHL and what Bure is and will ever be!
Wellwood has finished ahead both Perezhogin and Higgins for the rookie scoring leader title.. Does it means he is more skilled and is gonna be a better player in the NHL? Not a ****ing chance!

Last edited by NewHabsEra*: 04-30-2004 at 12:46 AM.
Old
04-30-2004, 12:52 AM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea

You forgot something important body... The level of the game as improved alot since 10 years ago even at the AHL level!! You make me crazy with your garbage stats... There is a world of difference between the player Perezhogin is gonna be in the NHL and what Bure is and will ever be!
Wellwood has finished ahead both Perezhogin and Higgins for the rookie scoring leader title.. Does it means he is more skilled and is gonna be a better player in the NHL? Not a ****ing chance!
Game, Set, and MATCH!!!!

Old
04-30-2004, 12:56 AM
tinyzombies

Quote:

And let's not forget who won the AHL scoring title last year either...lol

Old
04-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Crusher20

Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Quote:
Originally Posted by db23

bullsh! t you cant compare these stats to the hockey we see lately and also take this in consideration, Perezhogin struggle big time at the begining of the year, for finally finnish extremelly strong and put up an average of 1 pts per game if not more.. and in the playoffs so far he got in 4 games 3 goals and 3 assists for 6 pts.. all right, now, will he become better than Valeri Bure? i dont know, Bure isnt as bad as some people think, he did dominate 1 year in calgary and i believe he had some injuries but there is no way you can tell me just by watching the stats that Perezhogin cant be as good as Val..

Perezhogin as an undeniable scoring vision and i havent watch him a lot but i see he certainly can produce dispite looking weak on skates doesnt seem to be a strong on his lower body or upper body, if this guy can add 15 lbs of muscles.. who knows what he could do in the nhl.. but i certainly see a really good potential in him.
it will be interesting if he can make the habs second line next year.. but i definately see Higgins being our 3th Center next year.. instead of guys like Juneau and Begin is a good fit for a 4th line.

Old
04-30-2004, 10:19 AM
Malmsteen44

[QUOTE=NewHabsArea]

You forgot something important body... The level of the game as improved alot since 10 years ago even at the AHL level!!

The level of the game has improved??? In what respect has the game we see today shown improvement over the early 1990's?? I think it was about years ago that the "neutral zone trap" appeared and the trickle down effect has hurt the development of players. The skill level is no where near what it was in the 80's and 90's. The only difference is players are bigger now, but I don't think the game has improved. I think every survey I read (by players and fans alike) think the game isn't very good anymore. There was a reason that Mario the Magnificent One retired the first time and it wasn't because hockey was better.

Old
04-30-2004, 11:47 AM
NewHabsEra*

[QUOTE=Malmsteen44]
Quote:

You forgot something important body... The level of the game as improved alot since 10 years ago even at the AHL level!!

The level of the game has improved??? In what respect has the game we see today shown improvement over the early 1990's?? I think it was about years ago that the "neutral zone trap" appeared and the trickle down effect has hurt the development of players. The skill level is no where near what it was in the 80's and 90's. The only difference is players are bigger now, but I don't think the game has improved. I think every survey I read (by players and fans alike) think the game isn't very good anymore. There was a reason that Mario the Magnificent One retired the first time and it wasn't because hockey was better.
Bigger, faster, better work ethic, better system... The level has improved, not necessary the quality of the show!

Old
04-30-2004, 12:06 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Bigger, faster, better work ethic, better system... The level has improved, not necessary the quality of the show!
Your right. Points are much harder to get now a days.

Old
04-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Subban Fan

In terms of production, i dont think Perezhogin could do better right now!!!

Old
04-30-2004, 01:34 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

[QUOTE=Malmsteen44]
Quote:

The AHL level has improved a great deal since 10 years ago. They are putting out some very good hockey talents. I don't care much about Bure vs Perezhogin AHL stats or the fact that a different management group has decided it wiser to bring along the prospects at a slower rate. Bure had some good games with us and Perezhogin is one of our better prospects, we'll have to see what he does in the future.

Closed Thread