HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Graf 700 Glove Owners

Old
03-13-2010, 05:06 PM
nystromshairstylist
Puck control master

vCash: 500
Graf 700 Glove Owners

I did a search on HF and couldn't find anything RE: sizing Graf 700 gloves vs. Bauers, so here goes:

I love the Bauer 4-rolls, but am playing 2-3 times per week, and think its probably a good idea to have more than one pair of gloves, as they get very wet/sweaty and take a beating. I also found the 700s to be very comfortable when I was trying gloves on in the LHS.

The Bauers are a very loose fit, and I'm curious to see how a snug-fitting style like the 700 would be like in a game situation. If my Bauers are a correct fit at 14", are the Grafs sized the same so I should get that same size?

nystromshairstylist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Johan Santana

for me they were a "tighter" fit. I bought a size 15 and it fit my hands fine even though I could usually wear 14's with any other company. Great gloves (no longer made in Canada though, made in Thailand now). Shame the company messed up my order and sent me two lefties

Johan Santana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2010, 10:19 PM
thedonger

in all honesty, there's no one here who can answer that question for you but you. it's all personal preference. some people like a looser fit(4-roll, warrior franchise wide) and some prefer a tighter fit(one95, ppf).
when it comes to other tangible aspects like weight, durability, etc. then someone else may have a say.

thedonger is offline   Reply With Quote