HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Hurricanes Trade Deadline Block

Old
03-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Lord Stanley

vCash: 500
Hurricanes Trade Deadline Block

Jay McClement - young center is tremendous on the faceoffs and a very good defensive player. Could be a very key player down the stretch for teams looking to improve defensively and in the faceoff circle.

Erik Christensen - Can be had cheaply.

Alex Frolov - Pending RFA, I know what type of offer he'll receive this offseason during RFA so if you want him you'll have to make an offer that I view equivalent to the compensation I'd receive from him walking. We want quality not quantity.

Donald Brashear - Muscle for the 4th line can be had cheaply.

Derek Boogaard - Muscle for the 4th line looking for another youngish type 4th line player.

Greg DeVries - Veteran has retired so the contract comes off the books at seasons end. Can still provide some nice defensive play for a contender on the bottom pair. Will come fairly cheaply.

Last edited by Lord Stanley: 03-17-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Lord Stanley is offline   Reply With Quote