HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Can someone gve me a Henrik Karlsson update?

Old
03-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Bluedevil11

vCash: 500
Can someone gve me a Henrik Karlsson update?

I've done my best to read through translated Swedish news. From what I get is that he has a "muscle tear" and was sat out again last game? Does anyone know if it is a groin? or what? Also, are they going to shut him down for the playoffs and is he going to need surgery?

What are the chances he re-signs with the SJ Sharks of the NHL?

Thanks in advance,

BD

Bluedevil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2010, 04:11 PM
BJ

Maybe you've already heard this but, Henrik is back in the team and ready to go. What's stoping him is that Robin Rahm, http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=6252, is doing so well that they let him continue as the starter goalie.

If the Sharks will bring him over the pond is hard to say. Maybe to groome him in the AHL.

BJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2010, 01:07 PM
Bluedevil11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Maybe you've already heard this but, Henrik is back in the team and ready to go. What's stoping him is that Robin Rahm, http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=6252, is doing so well that they let him continue as the starter goalie.

If the Sharks will bring him over the pond is hard to say. Maybe to groome him in the AHL.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Bluedevil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2010, 06:48 PM
KCrushers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post

The truth is that he was NOT ready to go but the team acted like he was.

Before his injury he played a good game and was often the best player in Färjestad. He was not as good as Jonas Gustavsson though.

KCrushers is offline   Reply With Quote