HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Nahl Vs Bchl Ajhl

Old
03-18-2010, 04:14 PM
YYCBlueliner

vCash: 500
Nahl Vs Bchl Ajhl

Question here for anyone, My son (17) is being recruited by the new NAHL team in Dawson Creek, 3 BCHL teams, 2 AJHL teams and was placed on protected list for a SJHL team. He wants to get a NCAA scholarship. They have all said he is a 2 year guy and they all say their league is the best for moving on to the next level. My question is how would you compare the NAHL to these other leagues?

YYCBlueliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2010, 06:43 PM
xicethug13x

vCash: 500
those league's that you've listed are all very similar but i would say in my opinion the bchl would be slighgtly better than them all...in my opinion outside of the ushl the bchl is the best junior league you can play in while keeping your ncaa eligibility.

it is a great league on every aspect...from quality of play...to scouting...to game and practoice schedule...to fan support...coverage...and first class treatment of the players...and quality coaching

after that i would say the nahl would be a close 2nd in terms of all those things but the quality in teh nahl can differ widely from team to team....there are some teams in the nahl that would be as good as playing in teh bchl...but others that you might as well be playing jr b....

the ajhl and sjhl are also great options but and at the top end the programs are just as good as the bchl....but you have to be careful which program your with

so liek i said if i was your son i would be very happy that i have so many options but i wopuld be leaning to teh bchl....i would go take a visit to all 3 teams in the bchl...see which towns i like best ...which teams have the best facilities...and talkk to teh coaches see where im gonna fit in best then make my choice

congrates to youir son on creating so many good options for himself....i would definitly go bchl with those choices....i hope this helped good luck!

xicethug13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2010, 11:45 AM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 50
USHL and BCHL are the best out of those.

S E P H is offline   Reply With Quote