HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/19/10 Should Eberle play this year as an Oiler?

View Poll Results: Should Eberle play this year as an Oiler?
yes 62 60.19%
no 32 31.07%
I'm not sure 9 8.74%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
  #76
HuMz
Registered User
 
HuMz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 2,441
vCash: 50
Yeah give him a few games, and no not for the fans. Hes just too damn good and without a doubt is NHL ready. How can some of you say No because were losing and have a toxic enviroment when Springfield is an absolute brutal team as well.

HuMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 01:09 PM
  #77
Nugent93Hopkins
Welcome to the
 
Nugent93Hopkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nail Yakupov Show
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,033
vCash: 500
Eberle deserves to be challenged.

Nugent93Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 01:19 PM
  #78
n00b1AnPr1nc355
Registered User
 
n00b1AnPr1nc355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,662
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
Oh wow, where should I kneel ?



Drum roll...



Looks like a big but.



...



Thats the best reason I've heard yet.




Thats been changing for the last few games. Have you not watched any Springfield games this season ? Yeah..



Again, have you watched any Springfield games this season ?




Its a small sample but its near the end of the season so that cannot be helped.



The sun will still rise the next day and, for Eberle, he now knows what more he has to do to further his game via what he needs to work on to improve as a player over the summer. Thats what experience does. Nobody is going to hold a 19 year old kid for ransom over a few games he didn't get points in.. especially a season we expect to finish last in anyways. There is nothing to fear but fear itself and the people who like to spread it. We're talking about 5-9 games. I better hide under a bed, damn thats scary.



This isn't a debate about size of a player and the impatients of the fans (maybe some fans) but a debate about what is best for his development. Eberle is a go getter and those kind of players need a challenge to better themselves. He has thus far adjusted to every level with ease. Nine games will never kill a player.. unless boogerman decides to knee him or donkey punch him in the back of the head. His confidence level wont demolish for going pointless in nine games.



Nobody is expecting that much. Hyperbole much ?



Who says the 'toxic' couple of players need to play the rest of the season. I only count 3 warts and one has a hurt finger. He'll be fine. The Oilers had such a crappy season mostly due to injuries. When any team loses their best goaltender, forward and 500 man games lost.. we'll see how they do in the standings. The warts obviously didn't help the situation but its not bad enough where Eberle comes up to play for nine games and all of a sudden he himself is infested.



Who says Moreau is going to be teaching him anything ?

Nobody is immune to the boogernman. I guess the Oilers should't dress anybody when playing the Wild and throw the white towel to prevent further injuries.

Eberle better not dress any season until the boogerman retires..



I disagree and I guess that makes me an "impatient season ticket holder" eventhough I'm not.. I am because you say I am.. I guess.

Your entitled to your opinion but when you categorize people your actually being very insulting towards those who have a differing opinion.


In regards to the fact that I am "being very insulting" so is your response in regards to picking mine apart. Once again, just saying.

I guess I can categorize you as someone who wants Eberle with the big club: I have not read any other posts by you in regards to this, but it must be your sentiment after you took the time to dissect everything I have said. Your conclusion that I used a Hyperbole is correct and by doing so I assume that you could conclude I was being sarcastic without an emoticon. Sorry, I expected to much from you.

In regards to the Boogeyman comment, I have not even looked to see if we are playing them again this year but I assume that NHL players are stronger and hold a greater capability to injure players than those in the AHL. Is this a safe assumption?

No I have not watched many springfield games this year, but I am aware they also suck. Once again you are saying that the AHL is not a big enough step up from the WHL for Eberle. So I guess the whole development league and system which the entire NHL uses is flawed. Perhaps you could suggest a better system, how do you feel about the NBA's college system or the MLB's system of minor league players almost guaranteed to play within a farm team for some time. Also, my comments mirror those of Steve Tambellinis'. Is it not a safe assumption that a man who has spent his entire career working within hockey and dedicated towards developing team's systems not a worthy one? Perhaps your job entitles you to holding one of more importance?

Anyways it is tiresome to continually scroll down or up to find holes in your argument just as you have done mine. I am simply running with the idea that the billion dollar enterprise that is the NHL has a system in place that works. As a player goes through the motions he progresses through leagues. 2 dominant games in the AHL does not scream NHL ready, nor does 9 games last year. 9 games this year will, as Eberle is coming into the age that 90% of NHL players are when they are given the chance in the show.


Honestly I don't mean to sound like an ******* in my first response. My second I do. I cannot stand when someone takes time to pick apart an argument with quotes of each sentence just to make themselves look intelligent or gain e-cred. We do have different opinions and mine is that if you think Eberle should come to the NHL this year you are wrong. Your opinion is that I am wrong. This is fine, but to pick someone apart online is a different story.

Edit: I removed the part where I criticized a few personal areas of your attack. After looking at how you decided to criticize the fact I used the word "BUT" in capital letters, I wish I hadn't. Your response was considered juvenile, and personal, immediately after that. Perhaps you should take time to learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE before you think about a career in hockey. Just sayin.


Last edited by n00b1AnPr1nc355: 03-21-2010 at 01:26 PM.
n00b1AnPr1nc355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 01:35 PM
  #79
n00b1AnPr1nc355
Registered User
 
n00b1AnPr1nc355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,662
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummy Snack View Post
You are God.
Thank you. Oh wait, I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or not without the emoticon.

I am being facetious. I know you are criticizing me and this is fine. Thank you for not taking the time to pick me apart in what is the most offensive thing one can do online on a msg board. Others I cannot say the same.

n00b1AnPr1nc355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 01:37 PM
  #80
Nugent93Hopkins
Welcome to the
 
Nugent93Hopkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nail Yakupov Show
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,033
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b1AnPr1nc355 View Post
Thank you. Oh wait, I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or not without the emoticon.

I am being facetious. I know you are criticizing me and this is fine. Thank you for not taking the time to pick me apart in what is the most offensive thing one can do online on a msg board. Others I cannot say the same.

Nugent93Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 01:46 PM
  #81
Vagabond
Registered User
 
Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,118
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b1AnPr1nc355 View Post
In regards to the fact that I am "being very insulting" so is your response in regards to picking mine apart. Once again, just saying.
I see your point and point taken but when all of your opinions are definitive and 'absolute'.. it makes it hard not to pick it apart due to feeling categorized.

Quote:
I guess I can categorize you as someone who wants Eberle with the big club:
Sure you can but you cannot by stating; "Anyone who disagrees is just an impatient season ticket holder suffering from their own disgust of having to endure this season for a higher price than those who took it in through the television instead."


^Read that over a couple times.


Quote:
I have not read any other posts by you in regards to this, but it must be your sentiment after you took the time to dissect everything I have said. Your conclusion that I used a Hyperbole is correct and by doing so I assume that you could conclude I was being sarcastic without an emoticon. Sorry, I expected to much from you.
What point were you trying to convey then with that exaggerated sarcasm ?

You have not read my posts I guess because you didn't read through the entire thread perhaps. Either way, it shouldn't matter. Categorizing is a form of insulting.

Quote:
In regards to the Boogeyman comment, I have not even looked to see if we are playing them again this year but I assume that NHL players are stronger and hold a greater capability to injure players than those in the AHL. Is this a safe assumption?
Why did you mention it then ?

Quote:
No I have not watched many springfield games this year, but I am aware they also suck. Once again you are saying that the AHL is not a big enough step up from the WHL for Eberle. So I guess the whole development league and system which the entire NHL uses is flawed.
Did I really say that ?

Quote:
Perhaps you could suggest a better system, how do you feel about the NBA's college system or the MLB's system of minor league players almost guaranteed to play within a farm team for some time. Also, my comments mirror those of Steve Tambellinis'. Is it not a safe assumption that a man who has spent his entire career working within hockey and dedicated towards developing team's systems not a worthy one? Perhaps your job entitles you to holding one of more importance?
Where did I knock the system ?

Quote:
Anyways it is tiresome to continually scroll down or up to find holes in your argument just as you have done mine. I am simply running with the idea that the billion dollar enterprise that is the NHL has a system in place that works.
Where did I criticize the 'system' ?

I think the system does work.

I like the system so much so that I watch AHL games.. something you don't do.

Quote:
As a player goes through the motions he progresses through leagues. 2 dominant games in the AHL does not scream NHL ready, nor does 9 games last year. 9 games this year will, as Eberle is coming into the age that 90% of NHL players are when they are given the chance in the show.
I never said that. I said nine games in the NHL would not hurt Eberle's success as you have stated. He also played nine games last season and two games this season for Springfield and I also mentioned it was a small sample.

Quote:
Honestly I don't mean to sound like an ******* in my first response. My second I do. I cannot stand when someone takes time to pick apart an argument with quotes of each sentence just to make themselves look intelligent or gain e-cred. We do have different opinions and mine is that if you think Eberle should come to the NHL this year you are wrong. Your opinion is that I am wrong. This is fine, but to pick someone apart online is a different story.
Thats because your opinion is absolute. Thats because everybody according to you is wrong if their opinion differed from yours and to top it off you categorized many people.

Quote:
Edit: I removed the part where I criticized a few personal areas of your attack. After looking at how you decided to criticize the fact I used the word "BUT" in capital letters, I wish I hadn't. Your response was considered juvenile, and personal, immediately after that. Perhaps you should take time to learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE before you think about a career in hockey. Just sayin.
People make spelling errors and I'll be sure to edit my post if indeed what you said is true. Thank you for the English crash course. Every bit helps.

I also didn't think I even had a chance for a career in hockey. I like how you know something about myself that I don't. Do you need to spell good to have a career in hockey ?

Edit:

I looked back at my post to see what you were talking about regarding your.. your/you're lesson.

Is this the sentence ?

Quote:
Your entitled to your opinion but when you categorize people your actually being very insulting towards those who have a differing opinion.
I thought the word your was a possessive form of you.

I guess it would have worked both ways if I didn't use the word your twice in the same sentence.

Example: I should have typed; Your entitled to an opinion.. rather than Your entitled to your opinion.

Good catch!


Last edited by Vagabond: 03-21-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 01:59 PM
  #82
n00b1AnPr1nc355
Registered User
 
n00b1AnPr1nc355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,662
vCash: 500
This is what I took out. It is the way you go about posting in response to another poster that is rude. Thanks for doing it again. Th only other place I have seen someone do it is on a law school forum and that was by a poster who is a *********.


Dissecting a response always makes a poster look intelligent. Good for you to go out of your way to get a few "bonus points".

I will not do the same. I promise. Unfortunately, although your response looks quite "educated"...........the rest I already said.

n00b1AnPr1nc355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 02:06 PM
  #83
HOCKEY_GURU
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 644
vCash: 500
the facts are Eberly has proven himself at every level and given opportunity, and Im not suggesting he plays up full time, what Im suggesting is he be given a chance to show if he can do it... is an oportunity too much to ask for???? and yes I do think it will benefit him, because he will have a better feel for what it takes in the NHL and have all summer to think about it/ plan for it, but to me it seems those opposing the idea of him playing i the NHL are opposing hime playing any games at all... and everything stated is opinion. Things like he will lose confidence, toxic dressing room will affect him...etc etc ..are those truly facts? no opinion, there has been many star players (and most of em join bad organisations due to where that team slips) given the opportunity to play in the NHL simply due to a good pre season , they disisnt even play or prove themselves in the AHL, and have gone on to have great rookie seasons and continue to shine..why? because they were given the opportunity!!! thats what sets those players appart, they have a good mind set and understand if theres a minor setback thats alll it is...did Joe Thornton lose confidence getting only 7 points in his first year? When you look at Eberly, you also sense that certain attitude...one of a winner..a go getter..one who thrives on challenges,
What i think would work best is give him a few more games in the AHL and if he continues to play well ( and not necessarily at his current pace) then give him a game or two in the show, I really think this will benefit him, as for why add more pressure on him..thats pure non sense, he knows the situation, and knows hes not there to win games by himself and or save the franchise, at that age players dont call this pressure...they call it FUN, they its a special occasion for them to "have one under the belt", ...now of Eberly in the next while in the AHL shows to be average...then I agree keep him there, but if he gets a game or two in the NHL ..as I said it will benefit him just by having all summer to prepare for the next level.

HOCKEY_GURU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 02:14 PM
  #84
Section337
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roof Daddy View Post
5pts 2gms. Another multipoint game and why wouldn't they give him a go? What more would he have to prove?

You wan't to raise ticket prices again and your fan appreciation for the folks who have sat through abysmal hockey this year (for the most part) is to not show them a reason to buy tickets next year????

FREE EBERLE!
It would be interesting to see him, but most of the fans have already written off the season. It's like crappier than normal pre-season right now. With how little interest there has been on this board (not saying you are one) about giving the ticket holders something entertaining to watch, I am not sure why the Eberle situation is different.

Personally, I am okay with waiting until the beginning of next year and the overall formation of new hope. At best, Eberle's appearance this year would be adding a cherry to a cow pie.

I also don't think the Oilers need this as a sells tool for next year, since they already have an 85% renewal. Hope already exists.

p.s. Though still kind of expect to see him here for 2 or 3 games. The Oilers do have that getting injured mojo going.

Section337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 02:18 PM
  #85
Vagabond
Registered User
 
Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,118
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b1AnPr1nc355 View Post
This is what I took out. It is the way you go about posting in response to another poster that is rude. Thanks for doing it again. Th only other place I have seen someone do it is on a law school forum and that was by a poster who is a *********.


Dissecting a response always makes a poster look intelligent. Good for you to go out of your way to get a few "bonus points".

I will not do the same. I promise. Unfortunately, although your response looks quite "educated"...........the rest I already said.
Again, if your post(s) didn't categorize people or have such an almighty opinion over everybody else, the reply would have been different.

An example:

Quote:
To anyone who thinks Eberle should come to the show this year:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DEAD WRONG!
and

Quote:
Anyways, I really disagree with bringing him up for anything more than the last game or two. Anyone who disagrees is just an impatient season ticket holder suffering from their own disgust of having to endure this season for a higher price than those who took it in through the television instead.

Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 02:20 PM
  #86
Nugent93Hopkins
Welcome to the
 
Nugent93Hopkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nail Yakupov Show
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,033
vCash: 500
Eberle will play for the Oilers this year. You just have to wait until October.

Nugent93Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 02:55 PM
  #87
Tavaresmagicalplay*
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 19,306
vCash: 500
Yeah I'd give him a few games. But only if he continues his 2.5 ppg pace in the nhl. Otherwise, bust.

Tavaresmagicalplay* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 02:58 PM
  #88
n00b1AnPr1nc355
Registered User
 
n00b1AnPr1nc355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,662
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
Again, if your post(s) didn't categorize people or have such an almighty opinion over everybody else, the reply would have been different.

An example:



and

Every response you have is to one post. Same **** over and over again. Perhaps I was wrong in making sch a strong statement, but you are not arguing logic but unfortunately, for your argument, arguing against who the post was made towards.

This doesn't make your point any stronger, and it is arguing against a simple fact that isn't even relevant to the argument against or for Eberle playing in the NHL.

Why continue to quote a single post in response to my argument? It doesn't help whatever it is you think you are right about.

n00b1AnPr1nc355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:08 PM
  #89
Vagabond
Registered User
 
Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,118
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b1AnPr1nc355 View Post
Every response you have is to one post. Same **** over and over again. Perhaps I was wrong in making sch a strong statement, but you are not arguing logic but unfortunately, for your argument, arguing against who the post was made towards.
Dude, I dissected your posts so I can reply to many points you have made. Quoting an entire post then trying to make points at the end makes it more confusing and less organized in my opinion. Thats why I do it. You did not respond to many of my replies at all and I'd actually encourage you to do so. I don't think its rude and would appreciate it if you did. Creates a broader discussion. I've argued many of your points and not just one.. but you dismissed them all by ignoring them all.

Quote:
This doesn't make your point any stronger, and it is arguing against a simple fact that isn't even relevant to the argument against or for Eberle playing in the NHL.
It shows exactly what my point was.. concerning that small part of our debate and where I was coming from.

Quote:
Why continue to quote a single post in response to my argument? It doesn't help whatever it is you think you are right about.
I did not quote a single post, but every post you've made so I'm lost in what you're trying to say.


Last edited by Vagabond: 03-21-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:13 PM
  #90
tabs
Registered User
 
tabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
I looked back at my post to see what you were talking about regarding your.. your/you're lesson.

Is this the sentence ?



I thought the word your was a possessive form of you.

I guess it would have worked both ways if I didn't use the word your twice in the same sentence.

Example: I should have typed; Your entitled to an opinion.. rather than Your entitled to your opinion.

Good catch!
I'm not going to get into the middle of this argument, cuz it seems kind of heated.

But I thought this was funny on a couple of levels

As far as Eberle goes, it would be nice to see him play in the NHL for a few games this season. But if he doesn't, it's not that big of a deal. He will play eventually, and they don't need to play him this year with no real support to help him out.

tabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:19 PM
  #91
Vagabond
Registered User
 
Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,118
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Pennertration View Post
I'm not going to get into the middle of this argument, cuz it seems kind of heated.

But I thought this was funny on a couple of levels

As far as Eberle goes, it would be nice to see him play in the NHL for a few games this season. But if he doesn't, it's not that big of a deal. He will play eventually, and they don't need to play him this year with no real support to help him out.
Thats what it was meant for. People who know me also know that I'm not all that serious. I was having a little fun with that part.

Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:21 PM
  #92
tabs
Registered User
 
tabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
Thats what it was meant for. People who know me also know that I'm not all that serious. I was having a little fun with that part.
I bet you were. But do you realize that you actually messed up there bro?

tabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:24 PM
  #93
Vagabond
Registered User
 
Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,118
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Pennertration View Post
I bet you were. But do you realize that you actually messed up there bro?
Oh ya, I wasn't sarcastic when I said; "Good catch!"

Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:24 PM
  #94
Big Dogge*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post




Example: I should have typed; Your entitled to an opinion.. rather than Your entitled to your opinion.

Good catch!
Either way, it would still be spelled as 'you are'.

You are entitled to an opinion / You are entitled to your opinion.

You're is the correct spelling in both cases.

Edit - Seems I missed the joke.

Big Dogge* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:30 PM
  #95
tabs
Registered User
 
tabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dogge View Post
Either way, it would still be spelled as 'you are'.

You are entitled to an opinion / You are entitled to your opinion.

You're is the correct spelling in both cases.

Edit - Seems I missed the joke.
It's just that he said "Your entitle to your opinion"

And he was right that your is possessive for you. But he messed up saying "your" at the beginning of his sentence instead of "you're" like you wrote. Which is also what noob was talking about I think...I must be so bored to actually be writing this lol

tabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:33 PM
  #96
Vagabond
Registered User
 
Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,118
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Pennertration View Post
It's just that he said "Your entitle to your opinion"

And he was right that your is possessive for you. But he messed up saying "your" at the beginning of his sentence instead of "you're" like you wrote. Which is also what noob was talking about I think...I must be so bored to actually be writing this lol
Now that sounds funny.

You're confusing myself.

Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 03:41 PM
  #97
tabs
Registered User
 
tabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
Now that sounds funny.

You're confusing myself.
lol. Nice.

tabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 04:19 PM
  #98
VelvetJones
Registered User
 
VelvetJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,416
vCash: 500
Another goal for the kid today.

VelvetJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 04:49 PM
  #99
The Last Dynasty
Big #1 C
 
The Last Dynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. OILbert
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,705
vCash: 500
3G-3A and 6 points in 2 games....he's killing it in Springfield

I really hope we see him with the big club at some point this year...it'd be a great carrot to dangle in front of him for the summer!

The Last Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2010, 04:49 PM
  #100
n00b1AnPr1nc355
Registered User
 
n00b1AnPr1nc355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,662
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
Now that sounds funny.

You're confusing myself.
Hey,

Honestly I want to say I'm sorry for getting personal. After taking a few hours from the board I laugh at myself for taking it there or letting it get there.

Eberle in the minors or majors is great. It's a fantastic problem to have no matter where he plays. All simple discussion rather than gettin personal. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what our opinions are anyways.

n00b1AnPr1nc355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.