HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

Has the sky stopped falling yet?

Old
03-29-2010, 08:48 PM
nbbyfan20

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingshark49 View Post
My attitude towards the Sharks going into this season was "Don't Tell Me, Show Me"... That's my mindset now and will be my mindset once the playoffs start...Instead of talking about playing better in the post season, just go out and play better in the post season, period. I don't want to hear about it, I need to see it. The Sharks shouldn't listen to they nay sayers, they're always out there. For me, once the playoffs start the only thing that will matter is whether or not the Sharks can take their game to the next level and be willing to do all that is necessary individually and as a team to be successful in the playoffs. The rest is just details...

Good to hear from you, i'm guessing your from chompboard.com?

If you are, what happened to that site?

nbbyfan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Tkachuk4MVP
22 Years of Fail

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJuxtaposer View Post
I really liked seeing Clowe with the A in Jumbo and Blake's absence. He definitely deserves it. He was one of the only guys who played at all decent during our slump.
Clowe has won me back over the course of this year with his play and (more importantly) his attitude as of late.

Tkachuk4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote