HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

frolov-kopitar-brown

Old
03-29-2010, 08:30 PM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

vCash: 500
frolov-kopitar-brown

Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on a frolov-koptiar-brown line. TM has had just about every possible combination as the top line except this. These three guys have now played with each other for four seasons. I know frolov and brown have not played as well as most of us had hoped but whatever. They have done well the last few games in the few ***** that kopitar double shifted for stoll. Am I the only one who would at least like a look at them together while all this line shuffling is going on?

jonrazor12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
TM wouldn't allow it, and I don't think they would have enough time to get into sync before being split up. Need to stick with line combinations that already have some sort of recent chemistry going for them or else they need to get hot right off the bat or die.

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2010, 09:32 PM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
TM wouldn't allow it, and I don't think they would have enough time to get into sync before being split up. Need to stick with line combinations that already have some sort of recent chemistry going for them or else they need to get hot right off the bat or die.
TM has not given any lines as of late enough time to get the chemistry going. There are a few good options for a top line. He has tried just about everyone with kopitar despite lack of chemistry. If TM is going to have stoll center frolov and brown, I dont see why he shouldnt have tried kopitar center them.

jonrazor12 is offline   Reply With Quote