HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

I've never been to a Kings playoff game.

Old
04-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
I haven't been to a playoff games since the early 90's. I put deposits down in 03/04 and 05/06. I bought 8 seats to the first 2 games this year and was considering getting the 3rd home game (prob game 6) too. 321 will be the loudest section in the building. If anyone was sitting in or near 331 last night, that is what you have to look forward to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilyeu View Post
MTL fan here, Enjoy the big dance guys, I'm so happy f`er ya! The big sister is back and ready to crunch down on the other California teams. Regain your prize 99 style.

How much are normal regular season ticket games? Are they two arms and a leg like in Toronto or Montreal, or are they actually affordable like $50.00?
Nose bleed tickets start at $30 face value during regular season. They had (sold out apparently) $11 season tickets for those same seats up until this season. THere are also various ticket packs where you can pay <$30 for mulitple games. Basically, you can easily find tickets for $30 or less during the regular season. Those same seats in the playoffs cost me $40 with the ticketassramming fees. Not bad really. The lower level tickets go from $60-$100 regular season and about $10-$15 more during playoffs. After the first round they start going up a bit more.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2010, 11:33 AM
KingsRule

Send a message via AIM to KingsRule
just got my tickets! Round 1 Home game 2. section 206 row 12. yessssssssssssssss

KingsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2010, 05:49 PM
TwzKing

Send a message via AIM to TwzKing
Last play off game I went to was game 6 against the avs. That game turned me into a super fan, Ive had season seats ever since.

TwzKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Belanger25
ZUES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLang View Post
If you've been to a reg season game, but never a playoff game, you're going to be amazed at how different it is. There is an electricity in the air that is only rarely there during parts of games in the regular season. In the playoffs it's there from start to, hopefully, finish. It's pretty crazy.
I usually tell people, you know when it's 10 minutes before the game, everyone is in their seats and everyone is chanting "GO KINGS GO!"

Belanger25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2010, 10:30 PM
JMFJ 3

I have never seen a Kings playoff game. I was literally a year removed from Elementary School the last time LA was in the playoffs. It's been a sad 8 year run of futility for this club and I've only had to experience less than half of it. No time to look back though, forward we go.

JMFJ 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Jwm1986

We win tonight and were one win or 1 Calgary loss from making it official!!

Last playoff game i went to was a 2nd round game vs Colorado the year we shocked Detroit in the first round...they lost the game i went to and im ready to take that back....got tickets to game 4 in the first round!! im stoked!!

Jwm1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2010, 04:48 AM
drugold
drunk, goals&swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrown View Post
I'm just happy being able to watch it on the computer. For years and years all I could do was follow box scores and play NHL games. I remember waking up and rushing to check the result of the game 7 against the Avs and being crushed.. And I barely had any idea who was on the team! All because I for some reason collected Kings hockey cards some 16-17 years ago

And now I get to see whole games online! Thank you, Internet.
I would also like to thank the internet in helping to bring the worlds fastest winter team sport into my hot Australian lounge room. I was lucky to be introduced to the Kings in 2001 when I was visiting my sister in LA. Her friend Kelly works for the Kings and scored us free tickets to games against the Islanders and San Jose. The memories left cinders in my iris. That his how the Kings found me. I wont be at Staples come playoffs but I will feel like I am. GO KINGS GO!

drugold is offline   Reply With Quote