HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Don't we have to something to argue about, GDT?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-03-2010, 09:47 PM
  #26
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?
 
DaveG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Durham NC
Country: United States
Posts: 32,235
vCash: 562
Stamkos, forgot about him, hell yes he'll go if he's healthy.

We're back in #5, Isles have the goal diff edge on us but we have one more game played. If we lose out in regulation all we need are 3 points out of Tampa and Florida, and one out of the Isles to get a top 3 pick

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2010, 10:16 PM
  #27
Cardiac_Canes
Registered User
 
Cardiac_Canes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,969
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Cardiac_Canes
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacho View Post
Staal can't go on World Championship because he plays on Olympic Games.

Same with Getlzaf.
What are you talking about? There's nothing to say they can't go. Most of them probably won't want to go after the long season they had but they can if they want.

Cardiac_Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 12:25 AM
  #28
Caniac4ever
Gleason 4 Norris
 
Caniac4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,251
vCash: 2500
Completely wasted 5 hours of driving and 3 hours of sitting at the game. It sucks our hockey season is over in a week, but it doesn't suck that we won't have to watch that type of pitiful performance that makes us all feel nauseous.

As a side note, if I was handing out contracts for next season based on tonight's play, Brandon Sutter would be the only one making the team...

Caniac4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 01:05 AM
  #29
Gotta Catch Em Staal
The Red Scare of '14
 
Gotta Catch Em Staal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 7,208
vCash: 500

__________________
-Jonathan
Gotta Catch Em Staal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 02:09 AM
  #30
Anton Skinner
DAT PASS
 
Anton Skinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Clarksville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 6,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniac4ever View Post
As a side note, if I was handing out contracts for next season based on tonight's play, Brandon Sutter would be the only one making the team...
But does that really surprise you? About Sutter at least. He has been Mr. Consistency this season. I wont be surprised if he ends up at some point with more points than Staal. That may be a huge things to say, but really, he seems way more dangerous to me on a more consistent level. with the same minutes and same linemates, I like Sutter to get more points. Of course, that is just my opinion.

Anton Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 02:27 AM
  #31
WhiteTrashAmerican
WHY DID IT END
 
WhiteTrashAmerican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,571
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSoldier15U View Post
But does that really surprise you? About Sutter at least. He has been Mr. Consistency this season. I wont be surprised if he ends up at some point with more points than Staal. That may be a huge things to say, but really, he seems way more dangerous to me on a more consistent level. with the same minutes and same linemates, I like Sutter to get more points. Of course, that is just my opinion.
The only thing holding him back is he doesn't have Staals shot...if he did he would be deadly.

WhiteTrashAmerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 02:28 AM
  #32
impeach estaalo
Registered User
 
impeach estaalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,979
vCash: 500
ray whitney is a ****ing piece of **** floater. dear god he isn't even remotely attempting to playw ell. what a ****ing joke. a ****ing one-dimesional second liner on pace for barely 60 ****ing poitns while gettin gfisrrt line, first unjit powerplay time the WHOLE SEASON! i'm sure a bunch of idiot fans will ****ing cry their emo tears if we don't sign him so you know JR will resign him. I AM SICK OF RAY WHITNEY. HE IS A SELFISH, DEFENSIVELY CLUELESS CRAP PLAYER. the puck gets cleared on the powerplay and he literally SKATES IN CIRCLES IIN THE OFFENSIVE ZONE WHILE THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE RETRIEVING THE PUCK. SERIOUSLY. I SAW HM DO THIS MULTIPLE TIMES. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN ABOUT PITKANEN BEING "LAZY" WHILE SKATING BACK TO GET EVERY CLEARED PUCK WHILE PLAYIGN 30 MINUTES A GAME WHILE RAY ****ING WHITNEY DOESN'T EVEN VENTURE FIVE ****ING FEET BEHIND THE OFFENSIVE BLUELINE.

YOU CAN PUT SAMSONOV IN THE SAME ROLE AND ICE TIME AS WHITNEY THIS SEAOSN AND HE PROBABLY HAS ONLY 5-10 LESS POINTS. AND SAMSONOV IS ****ING TERRIB,LE

impeach estaalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 02:45 AM
  #33
vwg*
Scoring Not Allowed
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Krasnoyarsk
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 19,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by imayagainknowanton View Post
ray whitney is a ****ing piece of **** floater. dear god he isn't even remotely attempting to playw ell. what a ****ing joke. a ****ing one-dimesional second liner on pace for barely 60 ****ing poitns while gettin gfisrrt line, first unjit powerplay time the WHOLE SEASON! i'm sure a bunch of idiot fans will ****ing cry their emo tears if we don't sign him so you know JR will resign him. I AM SICK OF RAY WHITNEY. HE IS A SELFISH, DEFENSIVELY CLUELESS CRAP PLAYER. the puck gets cleared on the powerplay and he literally SKATES IN CIRCLES IIN THE OFFENSIVE ZONE WHILE THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE RETRIEVING THE PUCK. SERIOUSLY. I SAW HM DO THIS MULTIPLE TIMES. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN ABOUT PITKANEN BEING "LAZY" WHILE SKATING BACK TO GET EVERY CLEARED PUCK WHILE PLAYIGN 30 MINUTES A GAME WHILE RAY ****ING WHITNEY DOESN'T EVEN VENTURE FIVE ****ING FEET BEHIND THE OFFENSIVE BLUELINE.

YOU CAN PUT SAMSONOV IN THE SAME ROLE AND ICE TIME AS WHITNEY THIS SEAOSN AND HE PROBABLY HAS ONLY 5-10 LESS POINTS. AND SAMSONOV IS ****ING TERRIB,LE
If you're joking and actually sober, I'm going to be pissed because I am beyond ****faced and this rant sounds exactly like me before I had people over.. except the part about Samsonov.

vwg* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 02:53 AM
  #34
Anton Skinner
DAT PASS
 
Anton Skinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Clarksville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 6,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloveSave View Post
The only thing holding him back is he doesn't have Staals shot...if he did he would be deadly.
sure, but that is something that can be worked on. it ticks me off that since the cup season Staal keeps cooling off. Who knows what either will do after this season, but if Staal keeps going the direction he has for the last 4, and Sutter keeps going like he has this season...well you already read my other post. Sutter can work on that shot in the offseason, and next season. If that shot were on....like you said....deadly

Anton Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 04:00 AM
  #35
impeach estaalo
Registered User
 
impeach estaalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,979
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Stall View Post
If you're joking and actually sober, I'm going to be pissed because I am beyond ****faced and this rant sounds exactly like me before I had people over.. except the part about Samsonov.
i am not sober
but i did notice those things about whitney while sober

WHITNEY = GARBAGE

stupid fans talk him up like he's some sort of elite player, or even a first liner. he's not. he defines MEDIOCRITY. does ray whitney do any more than than AVERAGE forward would do when afforded with the linemates, ice time and powerplay time that whitney is?

NO.

in addition, whitney is TOTAL GARBAGE DEFENSIVELY, is a FLOATER, and wins ZERO battles along the boards.

18 ****ing powerplay points in 79 with all that powerplay time on the first unit? 18 points? people want to ***** about pitkanen "not shooting" despite having some 170 odd shots or whatever...when's the last time ray whitney took a ****ing shot on the powerplay that actually huit the ****ing net? must have been MONTHS ago. it's the same crap all the time with him. dangle around for years and then turn the puck over, the float around and let everyone else do the work to get the puck up the ice and retrieve it. he's a ****ing joke on so many levels. look at his gamelog for the past few months. IT'S PATHETIC.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSoldier15U View Post
sure, but that is something that can be worked on. it ticks me off that since the cup season Staal keeps cooling off. Who knows what either will do after this season, but if Staal keeps going the direction he has for the last 4, and Sutter keeps going like he has this season...well you already read my other post. Sutter can work on that shot in the offseason, and next season. If that shot were on....like you said....deadly
you've got to be kidding me

staal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sutter

keeps cooling off?

70 to 82 to 75 to on pace for close tot the same thing over 82 games. seems like plateau to me, rather than a gradual decline.

but regardless, sutter has 39 points. 39 !!! that would a horrible, awful season for staal.

"if" he had staal's shot. yeah, and "if" cole had ovechkin's finishing ability he'd score 40 goals a season.

staal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sutter

let's see sutter hit 70 points just once before we annoint him. or maybe just 60. or 50. or 40!

this board is so bipolar. last year sutter was a career 4th liner, now he's going to be better than staal. make up your minds please.

people get caught up too much with "expectations" and try to evaluate players not based on WHAT THEY ARE DOING, but rather how far they are from their alleged "potential".

so thus if second liner A scores 55 points, he's GOD. if first liner B scores 70 points, it's a crap season and he should be traded.



Last edited by impeach estaalo: 04-04-2010 at 04:09 AM.
impeach estaalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 08:34 AM
  #36
CanesUltimate11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 205
vCash: 500
Few points, regarding the WC, I'm fairly sure Messier already has said he probably won't pick any of the players who made the Olympic team, which rules out Staal, Getzlaf and M. Richards. So the question will be does he leave out some Vets and go young or not. So Sutter certainly has a chance to make it.

As far as Whitney, the only disagreement I have on your rant is the pp floating. I'm fairly sure the whole circling the offensive zone is part of the plan. I've seen Ray do it, Jussi do it, Sergai do it, and tonight Zach did it while on the PP. But yes, he is still mostly a defensive liability.

CanesUltimate11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 09:06 AM
  #37
dmonk
doughberle
 
dmonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Country: Azerbaijan
Posts: 7,986
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dmonk


If you are Carolina Hurricanes, you know that number one task for the general manager Jimmy Rotinhell is to resign its' number one star, veteran player and a great locker room presence that fans love - Ray Whitney.
If you are Carolina hurricanes you know that you have to give him at live a three years contract with NTC. Because Ray Whitney would be a first line player in every single team in NHL and we must sign him before everyon else does.

If you are Carolina Hurricanes you can see how good Brandon Sutter has become. That proves my point that you don't need 1st round pick to draft a superstar. He is already better than Eric Staal and will only get better.

If you are Carolina Hurricanes, you don't play like season is over. There is a believe in the locker room that they can make it into the post season. We need to play one game at the time and we will clinch that number 8 spot.

dmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 10:06 AM
  #38
WhiteTrashAmerican
WHY DID IT END
 
WhiteTrashAmerican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,571
vCash: 500

WhiteTrashAmerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 10:18 AM
  #39
Mr Whipple
Charmin Soft
 
Mr Whipple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Greenville, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 517
vCash: 500
Maybe he thought the "Where's Whitney" was getting old during the interviews, so decided to take it out onto the ice during the game?

Mr Whipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 10:27 AM
  #40
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?
 
DaveG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Durham NC
Country: United States
Posts: 32,235
vCash: 562
And I have to say it, if Ray doesn't re-sign here at a discount and without an NTC this offseason, then the "KRIR" crowd can go **** themselves. I'd rather not have him at all on the team then have another NTC hanging over our heads for a player that isn't a franchise player. We got burnt badly by his NTC this year whether or not they want to admit it. And what do we have to show for "keeping Ray in Raleigh"? No playoffs, no prospects, no draft picks, absolutely NOTHING. Should have traded him then brought him back in the offseason if we even needed him on the roster for next season... something I'm not entirely convinced of given his age and the fact that we're rebuilding. Being able to add Colten Teubert alone would be worth overpaying Ray by half a million to a million per on a one or two year deal as a UFA.

and I'm not someone that goes after fans like this. But those types that were the "KRIR" crowd just, don't, get it. I REALLY have to question how much they even know about the sport if they really thought he was key to our playoff push that never materialized, or that he's going to be key on a team that is rebuilding for the next couple seasons. We're not just a couple players away from being back to contenders, odds are we'll miss the playoffs next year too. So why keep a guy that is going to be 39 by the time 2011-12 comes around? I just don't get these people.


Last edited by DaveG: 04-04-2010 at 10:40 AM.
DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 12:21 PM
  #41
faulkingdynamic
J Troll
 
faulkingdynamic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh NC
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,166
vCash: 500
The worst part about this whole Ray thing, is his absolute disappearance after the trade deadline. Clearly Ray didnt think he had anything to play for. His post deadline play should cement the fact that he should be playing somewhere else next season. It a shame Bowman needs another season in the A or it wouldnt even be up for discussion with Dalpe coming so quickly. Let Ray walk and use picks/prospects to pick up a young winger at the draft

faulkingdynamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 12:33 PM
  #42
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?
 
DaveG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Durham NC
Country: United States
Posts: 32,235
vCash: 562
Hell, not even sure we need to do that with what we have right now. Tlusty is far more ready then Bowman. Build a lineup like this for next season:

Jokinen - Staal - Ruutu
Boychuk - Sutter - Cole
Tlusty - *UFA* - Samsonov
LaRose - Brindy - TKO
Dwyer

Have to find a decent #3 centerman somewhere because Brindy is too old and Dalpe probably should get a full season in the AHL next year. Dwyer is decent so keep him for depth purposes. Not a Comrie fan, but the dude can be productive for a one year mercinary. Priority is shoring up our defense though, need one more top 4 guy.


Last edited by DaveG: 04-04-2010 at 12:45 PM.
DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 12:33 PM
  #43
bleedgreen
Moderator
 
bleedgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: colorado
Posts: 10,809
vCash: 500
ive always disliked ray. he's the scorer on the bad team. you think you cant live without his production, but rarely go anywhere with it. he is lazy defensively, which is allowed for scorers. im just ready for the next phase. id rather go young and deal with it as it goes then pay for more of what i know isnt good enough. no rant will change the way i feel about the guy. he is a secondary scorer on any team, when he is a primary it shows you dont have enough scoring.

bleedgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 12:36 PM
  #44
bleedgreen
Moderator
 
bleedgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: colorado
Posts: 10,809
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Hell, not even sure we need to do that with what we have right now. Tlusty is far more ready then Bowman. Build a lineup like this for next season:

Jokinen - Staal - Ruutu
Boychuk - Sutter - Cole
Tlusty - *UFA* - Samsonov
LaRose - Brindy - TKO
Dwyer

Have to find a decent #3 centerman somewhere because Brindy is too old and Dalpe probably should get a full season in the AHL next year. Dwyer is so keep him for depth purposes. Not a Comrie fan, but the dude can be productive for a one year mercinary. Priority is shoring up our defense though, need one more top 4 guy.
comrie fits the profile perfectly. a little older but still young and productive. if sutter collapses a bit or if someone gets hurt he can step up. he is a younger cullen, but imo starts with a higher base level of skill/offensive smarts. we dont need another "big" guy at center either, we have room for a smaller guy. if we had roy we would be cup challengers at center.

bleedgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 01:39 PM
  #45
Caniac4ever
Gleason 4 Norris
 
Caniac4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,251
vCash: 2500
I've always liked Ray and his amazing ability to read plays and be in the right spot at the right time. He's also very good at knowing when and where to pass the puck. Before the trade deadline, as much as I was in hopes we'd trade him, I was also in hopes we'd bring him back for another year.

Since the trade deadline, he is definitely doing everything in his power to prove to JR that he shouldn't be brought back next season. I was so mad at the vets on this team last night I would have gladly sold them all off for a used mouth guard.

It's like since the fans are so nice and sweet to them regardless of the play on the ice, it's ok to play pond hockey. Ok, so those guys are supposed to be professionals. In my job, if I don't show at work, give it all my attention, and apply myself; I don't make any money. These guys make more in a week than I do in a year. Yet somehow it's just always excused when they don't show any interest in playing hockey when they're on the ice.

I just don't understand how when you're getting paid 8+ million a year you find it hard to get up and play your buns off for 3 hours every couple of days.

I'm all for giving their jobs to the kids. I'd rather not win a game all season next year with the kids giving it their all than win games off and on all year depending on when the team decides to show up and play.

Thankfully, the end...

Caniac4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 03:05 PM
  #46
Sasha Cares
28 mph!!!!!!!
 
Sasha Cares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Island of Misfit Toy
Posts: 9,474
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Hell, not even sure we need to do that with what we have right now. Tlusty is far more ready then Bowman. Build a lineup like this for next season:

Jokinen - Staal - Ruutu
Boychuk - Sutter - Cole
Tlusty - *UFA* - Samsonov
LaRose - Brindy - TKO
Dwyer

Have to find a decent #3 centerman somewhere because Brindy is too old and Dalpe probably should get a full season in the AHL next year. Dwyer is decent so keep him for depth purposes. Not a Comrie fan, but the dude can be productive for a one year mercinary. Priority is shoring up our defense though, need one more top 4 guy.
I have ZERO support for and model that has Cole getting to six minutes... Absolutely none... If he plays top 6, we instantly have the worst top 6 winger in the NHL... The guy provides nothing any more

Sasha Cares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 03:18 PM
  #47
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?
 
DaveG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Durham NC
Country: United States
Posts: 32,235
vCash: 562
It's called "rebuilding" and "bad contracts". Ideally we'd be able to find a taker for some of our dead weight, but it's not happening. Let's face it, we're stuck with at least 1 of our overpaid 3rd line guys (LaRose, Cole, Samsonov) absolutely HAVING to take top 6 ice time. Absolute worst case we buy out Sammy and use Samson there to have a "kid line" going. But with the number of players that JR has bought out in recent years he's going to be quite hesitant to do so again this offseason. We're probably not going to be all that good for another 2 seasons, too much stupidity contract wise that we have to clear off the cap that is going to hold this team back from going after a legit linemate for Staal and (although it is a blessing in disguise IMO) keep the kids in Charlotte aside from on a callup basis.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 04:14 PM
  #48
Joe McGrath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,968
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
It's called "rebuilding" and "bad contracts". Ideally we'd be able to find a taker for some of our dead weight, but it's not happening. Let's face it, we're stuck with at least 1 of our overpaid 3rd line guys (LaRose, Cole, Samsonov) absolutely HAVING to take top 6 ice time. Absolute worst case we buy out Sammy and use Samson there to have a "kid line" going. But with the number of players that JR has bought out in recent years he's going to be quite hesitant to do so again this offseason. We're probably not going to be all that good for another 2 seasons, too much stupidity contract wise that we have to clear off the cap that is going to hold this team back from going after a legit linemate for Staal and (although it is a blessing in disguise IMO) keep the kids in Charlotte aside from on a callup basis.
Or they could win the lottery and Tyler or Taylor can solve all our problems instantly. I hear they can even heal Cam's back.

Joe McGrath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 04:16 PM
  #49
faulkingdynamic
J Troll
 
faulkingdynamic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh NC
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,166
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane_SVT View Post
I have ZERO support for and model that has Cole getting to six minutes... Absolutely none... If he plays top 6, we instantly have the worst top 6 winger in the NHL... The guy provides nothing any more
There is no realistic model for next season not showing Cole in the top 6. He is under contract next season and noone would want him at his price even if JR would try to ship him out. Its just the reality of the situation.

faulkingdynamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2010, 05:00 PM
  #50
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?
 
DaveG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Durham NC
Country: United States
Posts: 32,235
vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe McGrath View Post
Or they could win the lottery and Tyler or Taylor can solve all our problems instantly. I hear they can even heal Cam's back.
Couldn't hurt. I heard they went to a really good chiropractic school too.

Seriously though, even if we did draft Seguin I'm still skeptical of him playing in the NHL right out of his draft year. Then again I was skeptical of Patrick Kane playing in the NHL right out of his draft year so I'm by no means an expert. We won't get either one though, just the way our teams luck goes. We'll be in the #3 pick spot only needing to lose in OT to clinch it, and then Ray Whitney will go off for a natural hat trick in Boston with his final goal coming with 4 seconds left in OT.

edit: oh yeah, forgot to add. That will put Tampa in #3, and then they'll go on to win the draft lottery and add Hall to a lineup that is already ridiculously good and ridiculously underachieving because of their coach.


Last edited by DaveG: 04-04-2010 at 05:23 PM.
DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.