HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The elephant in the room

Closed Thread

Old
04-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Albi

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takavorner View Post
Get this bum out of net, please. I want to at least win a game in the playoffs and enjoy watching it. It's going to be sad/hilarious sending out this dude against Luongo or Bryzgalov...
I do remind you Quick broke the Kings' record for win in a single season and he's the main reason where are where are. Is he in top shape? No, it's easy to see, and I'm starting to be a bit concerned too. But this hate parade is really unbelievable.

I mean, we've missed the playoffs for 8 ****in' seasons and instead of being happy, you keep wasting your time posting this BS. Have you been watching these team in the past decade? How old are you? 3?

Quote:
I don't find mediocrity acceptable, I don't know about the rest of you.
Your posts are mediocre. At Best.
The Ducks board is waiting for you, say hello to your mediocre fellow, Patrick O'Neal.

Old
04-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Tadite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
You put more effort into proving your ****** bag status than trying to actually validate your point.

Not really. I'm putting in minimum effort to point out what you are. Being as you are the minimum it works.

It would be far more difficult to find something of yours that is worthwhile. I don't think anyone would be willing to spend that much time on something so unlikely.

Old
04-10-2010, 06:00 PM
backhander

no 40 for quick...ohhh well

Old
04-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Albi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
Not This.

This is what HF is all about. Discussing hockey and nothing is more catastrophically terrible then going into the playoffs (for the first time in ****ing 8 years) with a goalie that is mentally collapsing before our eyes.

What else is there to talk about?
Exactly. This hate parade towards Quick is what HF has became. The Second coming of LGK. And that's why lots of good posters who were used to discuss here are vanished.

Old
Takavorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albi View Post
I do remind you Quick broke the Kings' record for win in a single season and he's the main reason where are where are. Is he in top shape? No, it's easy to see, and I'm starting to be a bit concerned too. But this hate parade is really unbelievable.

I mean, we've missed the playoffs for 8 ****in' seasons and instead of being happy, you keep wasting your time posting this BS. Have you been watching these team in the past decade? How old are you? 3?

Your posts are mediocre. At Best.
The Ducks board is waiting for you, say hello to your mediocre fellow, Patrick O'Neal.
Ok, buddy. Just because he has a super inflated amount of wins because he played too much and is now completely fatigued and fried mentally because of it, I should be fine with that? LOL. Again with the stupid "We sucked in the past, so getting blown out of the playoffs is an accomplishment!!!" crap. That is such a sad state to be in mentally, I hope you aren't the same way in real life.

Pro sports is all about "What have you done for me lately?" and he hasn't done a damn thing. I really couldn't care less if he set a record for number of wins because the team played really well and he rode the wave with his average goaltending...

Wow.

Old
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Not very introspective are ya?
Quote:
Not really. I'm putting in minimum effort to point out what you are. Being as you are the minimum it works.

It would be far more difficult to find something of yours that is worthwhile. I don't think anyone would be willing to spend that much time on something so unlikely.
The irony in this thread keeps getting better and better.

Old
04-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Tadite

Quote:

The wins have more to do with the changes in the rules then to quality. No more ties means all you end up with is Wins or Losses.... The SO over-inflates wins.

Lets be more honest. He hasn't been good for 1/4 of the season. Not only hasn't he been good he has been one of the critical reasons for many of those loses including tonight. When exactly was the last game that Quick won for us? When was the last game that you really thought he was the deciding factor? I'm thinking before the break.... That's a long time ago now....

Old
04-10-2010, 06:04 PM
SDGolfer

Quote:
. And that's why lots of good posters who were used to discuss here are vanished.
Where did they go?
There is no good hockey discussion.
Not Here. Not LGK. Not on that online kingdom site where you can find out what your turds smell like after eating certain vegetables. Not even LA Kings insider.

Old
04-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Tadite

Quote:
Exactly. This hate parade towards Quick is what HF has became. The Second coming of LGK. And that's why lots of good posters who were used to discuss here are vanished.

They have vanished because that's what happens with forums. People move on, change nicks, get other hobbies. Nothing stays the same.

But in all honestly Albi... what do we have to talk about? The prospects are doing well and developing, the kings have decent forwards and defense. The coaching staff is decent and we are in a good position financially for next years FA.

But at the end of the day the only major problem is Quick. So that is the topic of discussion. Going into the playoffs without confidence in the goalie. This isn't just HF.... Nearly every question asked by the news media to Murray these days are on the same topic.... What's going on with the goalies and that is because it is the MOST IMPORTANT topic...

The only games we have won since the break have been with backup goalies or in spit of Quick... that's terrible in every way.

Old
04-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Orenji

Ever since this thread was made, Quick has lost two straight Shootouts.

I blame this thread for Quick's terribleness in Shootouts. It's all your fault. I blame thee.

Old
04-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Albi

Quote:
Ok, buddy. Just because he has a super inflated amount of wins because he played too much and is now completely fatigued and fried mentally because of it, I should be fine with that? LOL. Again with the stupid "We sucked in the past, so getting blown out of the playoffs is an accomplishment!!!" crap.

Pro sports is all about "What have you done for me lately?" and he hasn't done a damn thing. I really couldn't care less if he set a record for number of wins because the team played really well and he rode the wave with his average goaltending...Wow.
I must have missed something...did anybody blow us out of the playoff? I don't think so, at least not yet. Listen, as I said I'm also starting to be a bit worried about Quick's play, and tonite he allowed another terrible goal. I'm wondering if we'll call up Bernier monday morning, and it could happen.

BUT, what I don't like and it pisses me off it's your fury against him. If there's someone to blame, that's Murray. He overplayed Quick the whole season, and this is the result. Quick has been SOLID all season long, but now he's TIRED. That's why he's having problems. I'd like to ask Murray what was the plan...to have his starter peak in January/February? Great plan! And Lombardi is also responsible for handling Quick in such poor way, it goes without saying.

If Quick will keep struggling, you can bet Bernier will get a chance, not Ersberg. And throwing him to the wolves with 10 games of NHL experience will sure do wonders to his confidence if he'll falter.

Quote:
That is such a sad state to be in mentally, I hope you aren't the same way in real life.
I knew you were 3...

Old
04-10-2010, 07:50 PM
TonySCV
3 in 5 > 3 in 6

Ok. That's enough.

Closed Thread