HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Let him loose Hitch

Closed Thread

Old
05-04-2004, 02:41 PM
Bob Clarke Fan Club

vCash: 500
Let him loose Hitch

Coach Hitchcock, if you're reading this please let Brash loose on Domi tonite. I'm really sick of certain fans blowing up a certain 5 foot 7 inch "heavyweight," who continues to do all his scrapping with his lips...I figured this may get a few people here to avoid the Leafs board for a while. Comments anyone?

Old
05-04-2004, 02:46 PM
Teezax

Brash would kill him, just like he did Ray, the washed up fighters are done in this league while Brash just stays dominant. However Hitch really doesn't like to use the fighting card, so I doubt we'll see Brash instigate, it would only come from retaliation on a hit to one of our smaller/younger guys. Hopefully we can shut his mouth up for good tonight with a good pimp smack by the Brashinator.

Old
05-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Bob Clarke Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teezax
Brash would kill him, just like he did Ray, the washed up fighters are done in this league while Brash just stays dominant. However Hitch really doesn't like to use the fighting card, so I doubt we'll see Brash instigate, it would only come from retaliation on a hit to one of our smaller/younger guys. Hopefully we can shut his mouth up for good tonight with a good pimp smack by the Brashinator.

well said.

Old
05-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Brad*

I'd rather win the game, but that's just me.

Old
05-04-2004, 03:46 PM
CNote
Get 'er done

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersPhantoms33
I'd rather win the game, but that's just me.
...a nice scrap never hurts!

Old
05-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Rails

Send a message via AIM to Rails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teezax
As already stated, I'd rather just shut the whole team up - and some of the fans - by giving the Leafs some time for a couple rounds of golf.

Old
05-04-2004, 03:54 PM
VaFlyer

I think there are 2 ways that Domi and Brashear fight tonight:

1. The Leafs come out flat and give up an early goal. Domi tries to get the crowd into the game with a fight.

2. Brashear starts a fight after a cheap shot on a Flyers player once the game is decided one way or another.

Old
05-04-2004, 04:02 PM
JOHNBOY
BUFFALO SABRES

Send a message via AIM to JOHNBOY
I hope somebody fights tonight.

I haven't seen one all playoffs.

Old
05-04-2004, 04:38 PM
FearTheFlyers

You guys are already making excuses for Brash not answering the bell, per usual.

Old
05-04-2004, 05:03 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5792
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNote
...a nice scrap never hurts!

maybe if the score is 7-2 again

Old
05-04-2004, 05:39 PM
donelikedinner

the laffs have no contender that can go with brash, so why waste time when the refs will find enough phantom calls against the flyers. with brash's luck, the zebras will call him for travelling, then an illegal chop block followed by 2 for "looking so good."

Old
05-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Steve L*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSpeedOnly
You guys are already making excuses for Brash not answering the bell, per usual.
its hard for him to answer the bell when domi gets tossed in order to avoid fighting him.

Old
05-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Bloody Sabbath

Send a message via MSN to Bloody Sabbath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve L
its hard for him to answer the bell when domi gets tossed in order to avoid fighting him.
yeah, i'm sure when domi was screaming in brashear's direction he was actually talking to the ref saying, "hey buddy, you gotta get me out of here. i'm gonna wet myself as soon as brashear comes after me"

domi is not afraid of brashear.

i can admit it that brashear is the better fighter, but domi is no lightweight.

Old
05-04-2004, 07:16 PM
fighterflea1*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_tml89
yeah, i'm sure when domi was screaming in brashear's direction he was actually talking to the ref saying, "hey buddy, you gotta get me out of here. i'm gonna wet myself as soon as brashear comes after me"

domi is not afraid of brashear.
No he's telling the ref "Why are you taking that kind of crap from me, can't you do anything about it?"

Joke's not on you, you're the joke.

Old
05-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Bloody Sabbath

Send a message via MSN to Bloody Sabbath
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterflea
No he's telling the ref "Why are you taking that kind of crap from me, can't you do anything about it?"
oh my bad, that's exactly what he must have said. without a doubt.
give me a break...

Old
05-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Rex88

The instigator rule has ruined ideas like this.
It would cost someone a suspension and a loss to pound an unwitting party.
That said, I still do not see why people do not blast Tucker and March and hey Domi if so inclined as well. In the early regular season just start at center ice and go full speed into people and leave your feet leading with the elbow and your bound to hurt someone. That is what it is all about for guys like Tucker and I cannot believe guys like Peca (who have been hurt by him) or Fedoruk (who would hurt him but can stand to sit a few games) do not run this guy in the regular season.
Respect for other players be damned because he does not show it to them.

Old
05-05-2004, 02:20 AM
Tucker316*

Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*

Cuz tucker can take it..he can take pain..he doesnt care. He just doesnt like it, he has a temper. He'll drop the gloves on peca's ass if he tries stuff. Same with anyone.. Tucker for a small guy is a tough dude.

As for brash, he may have tie's number now, but the true heavyweight of the leafs is now Belak..and quite frankly, brash has no chance vs. wade. Belak would hurt him. Brash is just a in close grappler.

I think even perrott could kick his ass. The leafs are big, the flyers are big..but the leafs are meaner..in the end, they'd beat the crap outta the flyers.
The flyers are no longer the bullies of the nhl..the leafs are imo. Too much depth.

Old
05-05-2004, 02:24 AM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316

Cuz tucker can take it..he can take pain..he doesnt care. He just doesnt like it, he has a temper. He'll drop the gloves on peca's ass if he tries stuff. Same with anyone.. Tucker for a small guy is a tough dude.

As for brash, he may have tie's number now, but the true heavyweight of the leafs is now Belak..and quite frankly, brash has no chance vs. wade. Belak would hurt him. Brash is just a in close grappler.

I think even perrott could kick his ass. The leafs are big, the flyers are big..but the leafs are meaner..in the end, they'd beat the crap outta the flyers.
The flyers are no longer the bullies of the nhl..the leafs are imo. Too much depth.
and you forgot to add the Flyers still own the Leafs. they can try all the dirty garbage they want. they still cannot beat the Flyers when it matters the most. The Flyers are deaper,better and more disciplined then the Leafs. You can take all your meanness to the local golfcourse in Toronto.

Old
05-05-2004, 06:33 AM
Tucker316*

Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkeMustGoDotCom
and you forgot to add the Flyers still own the Leafs. they can try all the dirty garbage they want. they still cannot beat the Flyers when it matters the most. The Flyers are deaper,better and more disciplined then the Leafs. You can take all your meanness to the local golfcourse in Toronto.

I don't deny this. I thibk the flyers do have a better team. I just dont think many teams can take them when it comes to the extra-curricular stuff.

Old
05-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Bob Clarke Fan Club

[QUOTE=Tucker316]...

see Brashear/Belak 1, try again....or golf

Closed Thread