HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Laughs vs Habs , 7pm, cbc, rds, etc

Closed Thread

Old
04-10-2010, 11:52 AM
CanadienErrant*

vCash: 500
If this team cannot get at least ONE ****ing point tonite, they deserved to be booed out of town.

Old
04-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Nedved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
Sergei scratched?
are you serious?

get JM out of there.

Old
04-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved View Post
are you serious?

get JM out of there.
sad but true.

Old
04-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Nedved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
sad but true.
healthy? or no?

The guy has been one of our best players, I never been more upset with this teams coaching decisions. We can't score goals ffs.

Old
04-10-2010, 11:57 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
sad but true.
Who cares ?

Old
04-10-2010, 11:59 AM
THE HOFF

Quote:
Halak has lost two huge games in a row. Whether or not they were his fault (they weren't), Price should be in nets. He's got great career numbers vs the Leafs, and is far too talented to be sat for this many huge games.

Anyway, Jacques Martin makes Mike Milbury look like a hockey genius.
can't wait to quote you tomorrow. there is not enough facepalm allowed in one post to describe of I feel about this ...

I heard patrick lalime has great numbers against team x ... you think he will be in nets?

Old
04-10-2010, 12:00 PM
NBP81

WTF did Sergei do that Im not aware of to get this treatment?

Old
04-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Quote:
healthy? or no?

The guy has been one of our best players, I never been more upset with this teams coaching decisions. We can't score goals ffs.
He's not hurt as far as anyone knows.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:02 PM
coolasprICE

if Segei doesn't play tonight, he will not be back next year.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:03 PM
THE HOFF

Quote:
healthy? or no?

link ?

Old
04-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Nedved

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE HOFF View Post
link ?
someone posted it on the first page, i was just responding to it. I just assumed the guy wasn't making stuff up. that's all.

he gave no link

Old
04-10-2010, 12:06 PM
shutehinside

Please, please change the thread title to Leafs. The LAST thing we need is bad kharma on our side. Give them the respect they deserve and we won't have the bad juju against us.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:09 PM
xduckiex

FriedmanHNIC : Hmmmmm...upon further review...I don't think Canadiens have decided which forward may sit...one of 74, 40 or 94 I'd guess

Wtf???
Why would any of those sit???

Edit: For some reason I thought 94 was 91. Blonde moment haha

Old
04-10-2010, 12:11 PM
HammerHockeyFan

Quote:
someone posted it on the first page, i was just responding to it. I just assumed the guy wasn't making stuff up. that's all.

he gave no link
http://www.ckac.com/hockey/nouvelles...ent-10176.html

Quote:
Halak devant le filet, 3 absents à l'entraînement
Publié par Charles Payette pour CKAC Sports le samedi 10 avril 2010 à 10 h 44. Modifié à 11 h 43.

(CKAC Sports)- Pour une raison encore inconnue, Andrei et Sergei Kostitsyn ainsi que Scott Gomez ne s'entraînent pas avec leurs coéquipiers sur la patinoire du Centre Bell ce matin.
Aucun autre absent à signaler.

Plus de détails à venir.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Habs4thewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE HOFF View Post
can't wait to quote you tomorrow. there is not enough facepalm allowed in one post to describe of I feel about this ...

I heard patrick lalime has great numbers against team x ... you think he will be in nets?
I understand your point. Not the same players every years, probably not the same system if he coach have changed, etc etc etc...

I don't know if you played hockey in your life, but sometimes, you just feel good playing against a certain team, no matter who is dressed on the other side.

Take Alfredsson and Erik Cole for example.. they always perform super great against us despite facing 4 to 5 different goalies, head coachs and tons of new players within the last few years...

Numbers aren't anything, I agree 100% with you, but like I said, sometimes, you're just always playing great against a team

Old
04-10-2010, 12:18 PM
coolasprICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
Please, please change the thread title to Leafs. The LAST thing we need is bad kharma on our side. Give them the respect they deserve and we won't have the bad juju against us.
i have been stripped from the right to edit, so i can't.

BUT, i think in this case we won't get bad karma.

The team spirit has been too soft and passive this entire season... unable to clinch a spot with so many opportunities...

At this point, **** it ... lets not fear anything and play mean, nasty, in your face , old school hockey (the players, not us).

I don't promote rioting either, but in a perverse way, this team could use some of that "energy".

Old
04-10-2010, 12:26 PM
loadie
Official Beer Taster

I'm hoping that PG decides to put his own stamp on the team in the off season and cans JM. I just don't see anything special about his coaching methods or system. If we miss the playoffs, I think JM is as good as gone.

As for tonight....4-3 OT Habs. Pass the Pepto.

The French Canadian rule: Read about it, go to bed smarter.

http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/the...-or-fiction-2/
Old
04-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Renholder
Racing like a pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Well, I can promise you I am not watching, since they lose when I do. I'm taking one for the team and heading out instead, DVR only for this one.

Sorry about watchingi the last two games, I should have known better.
Please don't worry, they always win when I do not watch. You all owe me for this.
All the unlucky ones that suffer from Habs' condition, follow suit.
The laws of quantum mechanics pretty much states that the outcome of an experiment on small scale (face it, leafs/habs are irrelevant teams this year; and whether canadiens or leafs will score more goals being the outcome of the experiment) would depend on our measurement (i.e , our observation or in the poster Habs' case, his/her watching the game on TV) . If you're constantly witnessing losses , and more then not, not watching when the Habs win, then really, you're not really proving anything by making a decision to watch or not to watch, but it can't hurt. IF anything, we can take the solace in knowing that when we don't watch, there's an equal probability of the habs and leafs both winning and loosing at the same time after regulation and overtime/shootouts. All you can do is cross fingers while not watching and hope that when you do come up with facing the results, the proper one will happen. Cross fingers brothers and sisters, that's all we can do.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:27 PM
eyeball11

Good luck! I hope it is a balls to the wall, all out entertainment type game, not a sloppy one like in 06/07. I wonder about Markov, given he got hurt at the end last year to kill the Habs playoff hopes (IMO he was their MVP) and then 1st game this year he gets hurt against the Leafs too, putting the Habs in tough again.

Ah well, here's hoping for some barnburner hockey at least!

P.S. Poor JM must be beside himself with his history against Toronto when it counts. This time at least he has a competent goalie.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:27 PM
coolasprICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadie View Post
If we miss the playoffs, I think JM is as good as gone.
was it a 3 year or 4 year that he signed?

I would imagine they would wait for at least the half way point of his contract to fire him

Old
04-10-2010, 12:29 PM
THE HOFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4thewin View Post
I understand your point. Not the same players every years, probably not the same system if he coach have changed, etc etc etc...

I don't know if you played hockey in your life, but sometimes, you just feel good playing against a certain team, no matter who is dressed on the other side.

Take Alfredsson and Erik Cole for example.. they always perform super great against us despite facing 4 to 5 different goalies, head coachs and tons of new players within the last few years...

Numbers aren't anything, I agree 100% with you, but like I said, sometimes, you're just always playing great against a team
its going to take more than 2 years of price to even consider talking about this... wake me up in 10 years... then maybe I will try and listen to it without being deeply annoyed by this simplistic approach...

seriously... I'd rather lose with the guy that carried our arses all season rather than contemplate price's red carpet for yet another epic fail ...

there is one saying I heard that helped me a lot in coaching ... ''always go with the guys you are willing to lose with'' ...

Old
04-10-2010, 12:30 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadie View Post
I'm hoping that PG decides to put his own stamp on the team in the off season and cans JM. I just don't see anything special about his coaching methods or system. If we miss the playoffs, I think JM is as good as gone.

As for tonight....4-3 OT Habs. Pass the Pepto.
BG knew he was leaving before that summer, so I'm sure PG got to have a lot of say in the acquisitions. I wouldn't hold your breath if you're expecting PG to change anything, seems like more of the same.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Domenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by linp View Post
According to CKAC:

Pour une raison encore inconnue, Andrei et Sergei Kostitsyn ainsi que Scott Gomez ne s'entraînent pas avec leurs coéquipiers sur la patinoire du Centre Bell ce matin.

WTF! !@#$

Something wrong in the room. What has JM done?!?!
Yes. No one in the room knows how to - or even cares to - win.

Old
04-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Thinkbig

Wow, Sergei is giving decent points on a 3rd line and great scoring chances... and now he's benched? WTF

Old
04-10-2010, 12:33 PM
WestIslander

If Montreal loses this game, Boivin, Gauthier, Martin, Muller and Pearn should all be fired by Molson and he should go out and hire English speaking managers, coaches and administrative staff like in the 70's.

Closed Thread