Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Ottawa 67's

Old
04-13-2010, 08:10 PM
BMWGeoff

vCash: 500
Ottawa 67's

Having seen a dozen or so games this year, I'm curious to see some other people's opinions of some 67's players:

Dalton Smith
Cody Ceci
Petr Mrazek

BMWGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2010, 07:04 AM
memcup99

Smith- tough as nails middle weight/power forward, though not shy about taking on the heavyweights, (22 fighting majors), heavy accurate shot, physical on the forecheck, makes his living in the dirty areas ,willing to take a beating in front of the net. Needs to work on skating(especially first two steps) and consistency shift to shift. Personally, my fave 67 this year.

Ceci- excellent 1st year, big, poised, extremely mobile(reminds me of a bigger Brendan Bell at the same age) allows him to maintain good positioning and gap control. Fantastic defensively with his stick, not overly physical but will initiate. Excellent passer with good vision. Stepped into the top 4 early on because on injuries as a 15 year old and held his own. Right handed shot. Will need to work on his strength and defensive zone awareness.

Mrazek- Import, was brilliant in the playoffs, seemed to mature and gain more confidence as year went on. Athletic hybrid goalie with excellent rebound control. Needs to work on puck handling. IMO should have been the starter, because of his consistency, after Christmas.Will battle Perugini again next year, should be interesting to see if Killer keeps them both.

memcup99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2010, 06:50 PM
BMWGeoff

Thanks for the input... more or less the same thoughts I had... went ahead and pre-ordered season's tickets for next year to get a better look at these guys and others.

BMWGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Chet1223

Has anyone in Ottawa heard the rumor that Perigini is being traded to Sarnia?

Chet1223 is offline   Reply With Quote