HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

2010 Playoff Thread

Old
06-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Anton Bubdobin
I hates summer

vCash: 500
Yeah, Niemi or Keith or maybe even Leino over Toews. I guess he wowed them with his 'chops.

Ironic that Philly was all "who needs a great goalie, we're in the finals," when Leighton probably cost them the Cup. One quality save in Game 1 and they could've had that one; one quality save last night and they could have won again. Ah well, at least Fronger didn't win. Now to get ready for the World Cup...

Anton Bubdobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Blueline Bomber
Expectations - high

While Toews certainly didn't wow in the Finals, his performance in the previous couple series made it obvious he'd be the winner if the Hawks won.

Blueline Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2010, 06:17 PM
caniac247

I wasn't surprised that Toews won the Conn Smythe. Then again he was my obvious choice. He might have seemed quiet in the finals, but let's not forget he was up against Pronger. Even when Kane/Toews were broken up, Lavi kept Pronger on Toews. What he did in the previous series is what got him the MVP.

And if i'm giving it to anyone in Philly, it goes to Briere. Sorry, I just can't give Pronger anything

caniac247 is offline   Reply With Quote