HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NY Ranger Season Tickets

Old
04-16-2010, 10:13 PM
nyrmetros

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by devito1192 View Post
season ticket holders whining about their seats. i would kill for season tickets, where ever the seats are.
not when you have to pay for it.....

nyrmetros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Hockey Team
Hunger Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
Reason for that significant jump is because terrible sightlines from behind the net versus center ice. IMO sitting in the 300 behind the net, you cant really see what is going on directly in front of you. I find it funny that a section like 322 is 56.00 while 310 is 60.00. The view from each of these locations is DRASTICALLY different, but the price is very similar.

But I understand where you are coming from. One solution to that could be save those "border line" sections for single game ticket purchases only, so STH truly do have the best seats in any given price catagory. I found it disturbing that while my Seats in 328 are decent, I pulled up seats 3 sections closer to center ice on TM day of game in the same price catagory.
That's one reason im hesitant to get seasons. Not only do we have some of the highest ticket prices for one of the worst teams, they have their priorities wrong. Season tix holders should ALWAYS get better seats then partial holders, who should ALWAYS get better seats then single game buyers.

Hockey Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Giacomin

When the Rangers were still in the playoff hunt my boss called my rep and asked what tickets were available for the playoffs and were told the 200,s only. He said he would buy 6 seats if they could guarantee him 2 seasons for next year in the 300,s and they told him no. After they were eliminated a rep called him up and told him that if he gave a $500 deposit he would be put on a list and if 300,s became available he could have them but if only 200,s were available and he declined he would get his money back but be banned from being put back on the list unless he took the 200,s. Great Business

Giacomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman

As a season ticket holder for ten years, over that span of time the Rangers have really changed.

they used to be so customer friendly and now basically treat them like garbage. I hate dealing with them as there are issues everywhere. Always trying to switch my seats etc...

It is ok to complain as a season ticket holder because there is so much frustration. This has nothing to do with serving your country etc...so i dont understand why its brought up at all.

I have season tickets and if my mom died i would still be complaning about my seats although there are WORSE things to complain about.

There is just no logic behind this argument.

Finally to answer the poster of this thread, as a college student i would go with possibly a half season plan as you can get them around 2000 and you also get first dibs on all playoff games (if they make it). Will save you money, you get to a lot of games and playoffs.

Puckface NYR* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2010, 01:13 AM
ChipAyten
NYR-LFC-NYG-NYY

Far more people arrive at a game with season tickets rather than single tickets in hand. But single tickets cost almost double. Give/take really.

ChipAyten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2010, 08:26 AM
bubba5

I always wanted to purchase season tickets, years ago you could not get them. Now I would never give them my $$$ for the crazy prices they want. I go to a couple games a year then enjoy the rest with my 55" HDTV and surround sound.

bubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2010, 07:15 AM
macehockey24

hey guys. im interested in purchasing a plan for next season. whether it be 10-11 games doesn't matter. let me know if you have tickets you wanna sell and we will discuss!! thanks

macehockey24 is offline   Reply With Quote