HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospect camp

Closed Thread

Old
05-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Heater15

vCash: 500
Prospect camp

I know it is really early but does anyone have info on the prospect camp. When it is, where it is and can the public attend these things

Old
05-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Carbo N8

I don't know if this is what you're asking about, but, in the last few years there has been a "prospect's tournament" in the Ottawa area involving Ottawa, Montreal & last year I think it was Florida & Carolina. They play a mini-round robin tournament & it is open to the public. It was played last year at the Corel Center. Other teams in the NHL have done the same thing for other regions.

Old
05-07-2004, 04:15 PM

If your referring to the prospect tournament that goes on in Ottawa it usually starts in early September and involves 4 teams, i've been to it the last 2 years, and I love it! It's one of the things I look forward too the most...hopefully next year, i'll be able to see kastsitsyn in action...

Old
05-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Mike8

There's a development camp that's in mid July (I believe). It's at the Martin Lapointe arena in Ville St.Pierre traditionally and is open to the public.

Then there's an evaluation camp in late August, the week prior to the rookie tournament that the two previous posters are referring to. It is also held at the Martin Lapointe arena and is also open to the public.

Old
05-08-2004, 10:51 AM
RE-HABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8
There's a development camp that's in mid July (I believe). It's at the Martin Lapointe arena in Ville St.Pierre traditionally and is open to the public.

Then there's an evaluation camp in late August, the week prior to the rookie tournament that the two previous posters are referring to. It is also held at the Martin Lapointe arena and is also open to the public.
You answered his question I think Mike8 with the development camp in July.

Closed Thread